why do people say chewing is cope?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
massater size increase means that jaw will be wider
and at low bf will mean you have a larger more angular jaw

many say good jaw is bone not muscle, this may be true but muscle can be used to fraud jaw bone and still look good, look at brad pitt, and tom welling for example, large massater, mogger jaw

people that grind teeth have lots of massater hypertrophy and have top tier jaws, often too much

female with brad pitt jaw in before (left), after botox massater reduction (right)

and another
left with large massater muscles, right with reduced size (even though still large)

even though the bottom may look comical its an extreme example.
the top looks much better befire her reduction imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, bndar.337, Av0nr and 4 others
It’s obviously not cope the sides of ur jaw has muscle and every muscle expands when used

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Mosh12
It’s obviously not cope the sides of ur jaw has muscle and every muscle expands when used
90% of people on this forum say it's cope

• +1
Reactions: turkmaxxer and Av0nr
uhm how are the last 2 correlated with chewing? I almost never hear someone say It's cope tbh it litterally bloats your masseters

uhm how are the last 2 correlated with chewing? I almost never hear someone say It's cope tbh it litterally bloats your masseters
how are they not, jfl graycel

clenching or grinding = activated masasters
activated massaters = hypertrophy
hypertrophy = larger muscle

how are they not, jfl graycel

clenching or grinding = activated masasters
activated massaters = hypertrophy
hypertrophy = larger muscle

You're wrong, just admit it.

how are they not
cuzzo chewing only bloats your masseters, doesn't really grow them like that. Those pictures are not results of chewing, if you stop chewing it goes away after a while that's prob why someone would call cope

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
low iq retard
You did nothing to explain why chewing makes sense. You yourself admitted that a lot of people believe chewing is cope, so why are they all wrong? You just explained what chewing does lol.

Also I'm not the dumb faggot that posted 600 times in 7 days. Know your place fuckwit.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, sqwashy and goodgamebro
cuzzo chewing only bloats your masseters, doesn't really grow them like that. Those pictures are not results of chewing, if you stop chewing it goes away after a while that's prob why someone would call cope
jfl
your telling me you can’t make your massaters larger through hyoertrophy
hyoertrophy is hypertrophy wether that be through clenching or chewing it’s the same think
bloat is from chewing when muscles get pumped full of blood (like when in gym) which goes away after some time.
but massater CAN be hypertrophyd so no results will not go after some time

You did nothing to explain why chewing makes sense. You yourself admitted that a lot of people believe chewing is cope, so why are they all wrong? You just explained what chewing does lol.

Also I'm not the dumb faggot that posted 600 times in 7 days. Know your place fuckwit.
you can see the results of people with jaws due to hyoertorphy and what they’d look like if they never excessively clenched and never achieved massater hypertrophy

jfl
your telling me you can’t make your massaters larger through hyoertrophy
hyoertrophy is hypertrophy wether that be through clenching or chewing it’s the same think
bloat is from chewing when muscles get pumped full of blood (like when in gym) which goes away after some time.
but massater CAN be hypertrophyd so no results will not go after some time
You can hypertrophy your masseters, just like you can hypertrophy any other muscle on your body. But the aesthetic effect of how that looks is genetic; it's determined completely by bone.

Take for example your frame, vs. Chad's frame. Chad doesn't need to put on muscle to have a good frame, his clavicle width is enough. Meanwhile you need to cope with your 16" bideltoid by doing lateral raises, lat pulldowns, etc. etc. all for it to look like utter shit.

The same thing applies to the jaw. Chad's jaw is going to be large and defined naturally because of his bones, meanwhile you will chew to the grave and still be subhuman.

you can see the results of people with jaws due to hyoertorphy and what they’d look like if they never excessively clenched and never achieved massater hypertrophy
All of the photos you showed didn't prove anything. Even after masseter atrophy, they still had a larger jaw than average.

You can hypertrophy your masseters, just like you can hypertrophy any other muscle on your body. But the aesthetic effect of how that looks is genetic; it's determined completely by bone.

Take for example your frame, vs. Chad's frame. Chad doesn't need to put on muscle to have a good frame, his clavicle width is enough. Meanwhile you need to cope with your 16" bideltoid by doing lateral raises, lat pulldowns, etc. etc. all for it to look like utter shit.

The same thing applies to the jaw. Chad's jaw is going to be large and defined naturally because of his bones, meanwhile you will chew to the grave and still be subhuman.
irrelevant and cope for your subhumanity

you can clearly see larger massaters provide wider and better jaw than without irrespective of if they bone

All of the photos you showed didn't prove anything. Even after masseter atrophy, they still had a larger jaw than average.
yes bc they giga wide jaw bc of hypertrophy, now less wide jaw but still wide bc of how big they were originally

irrelevant and cope for your subhumanity

you can clearly see larger massaters provide wider and better jaw than without irrespective of if they bone

Ok, so if I understand you correctly this is what you imply: since the masseter is a muscle and can be hypertrophied, just like the delts, why can't the man on the right have the frame of the guy on the left? BECAUSE IT'S BONE. You can't chew your way into having Chad's jaw, just like you can't spam lat raises into having Chad's frame.

Idk, they have poor comprehension abilities.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
No point in arguing with this dumbass 2024cel, but here is a note to all future users reading this thread: if you don't have a naturally wide jaw, get surgery and save your time. Don't believe chewing will do all the work.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and qqpkp
View attachment 2684397

Ok, so if I understand you correctly this is what you imply: since the masseter is a muscle and can be hypertrophied, just like the delts, why can't the man on the right have the frame of the guy on the left? BECAUSE IT'S BONE. You can't chew your way into having Chad's jaw, just like you can't spam lat raises into having Chad's frame.
Idk, they have poor comprehension abilities.
i agree, pretty shambolic pretty comprehension skills at that

i didn’t say he will look better than chad, it will look better tho

been here since jan 2023

it can make this part of the face bloated permanenetly thats why its risky and once this part is to big for the rest of your face it looks like a sub human face shape,heres what a face that chews too much looks like
you see how sub human the puffy check look seems? that can easily happen if you chew too much.

View attachment 2684411 it can make this part of the face bloated permanenetly thats why its risky and once this part is to big for the rest of your face it looks like a sub human face shape,heres what a face that chews too much looks likeView attachment 2684413 you see how sub human the puffy check look seems? that can easily happen if you chew too much.
still looks puffy in after tbh, much less puffy yes tho

i think she has shit fat distribution cos if she was giga lean i don’t think she’d still look puffy

if it wasnt a cope, angle implants wouldnt exist.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 32954
still looks puffy in after tbh, much less puffy yes tho

i think she has shit fat distribution cos if she was giga lean i don’t think she’d still look puffy
ye i mean its way less likely to happen to men but it can end up looking more bloated even if you lean out afterwards,all ppl who chew too much have a sub human bloated look that they need to get botox for

Idk man, I got both gonial angle implants and did chewing. The angle implants improved me a lot but the chewing didn’t do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32954 and Tai Lung
Idk man, I got both gonial angle implants and did chewing. The angle implants improved me a lot but the chewing didn’t do shit.
where did u get ur implants and how much were they?

did you achieve hypertophy or no size increase at all?

did you achieve hypertophy or no size increase at all?
They did noticeably hypertrophy, but as I’ve said in other threads, it’s the BONE that gives you a square jaw.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32954
when i was chewing gum daily it just made me look bloated and fat. give naso folds too