why do people say cut carbs while leanmaxing?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
as long as u get protein and eat in deficit, what’s wrong with carbs while cutting? i see everyone recommending reduce carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, gribsufer1 and Madridista
idk follow the herd
or use chatgpt

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
CarboHYDRATES. I’m not a 100% sure but i think cutting out carbs will make you retain less water. Therefore looking leaner. I’m not a scientist tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj, Yerico7 and 2 others
CarboHYDRATES. I’m not a 100% sure but i think cutting out carbs will make you retain less water. Therefore looking leaner. I’m not a scientist tho
ye reducing carbs will reduce water weight. but it goal of fat loss then i dont see the point in reducing water weight, if anything gives unrealistic value of how much fat you’ve actually lost, since your holding less water so scale is lower, not cos u lost fat

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BeanletMogger, datboijj and 3 others
Just make sure to eat healthy carbohydrates like potatoes and rice.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ubicuse, Yerico7, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
carbs are generally sugar, sugar makes you bloat

ye reducing carbs will reduce water weight. but it goal of fat loss then i dont see the point in reducing water weight, if anything gives unrealistic value of how much fat you’ve actually lost, since your holding less water so scale is lower, not cos u lost fat
People want to look leaner so they cheat their way into it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, 97baHater and appealmaxed
Cuz theyre stored as fat

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, datboijj and Lidian
carbs are generally sugar, sugar makes you bloat
sugar is good for you , without eating sugar your body converts mscle nd brain protein into sugar, and you get increased cortisol

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
You will drop water anyway as you drop calories. But the calorie drop has to come from somewhere. Fat and protein are essential while carbs are just a fuel source.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
as long as u get protein and eat in deficit, what’s wrong with carbs while cutting? i see everyone recommending reduce carbs.
Cos they bloatttyttyttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt