Why do people say life is short

actual9cmjawslayer

actual9cmjawslayer

suicide is never a mistake
This shit is long as fuck, I've mostly rotted in my room for the past few years which is supposedly the best way to make life seem to pass fast and its still so long. The whole argument is retarded because its all relative but still. Its not short at all

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and High Cortisol Chad
Cuz they enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
I’m 22, my youth and young adulthood is slowly fading away, it goes incredibly fast. Being 17 feels like yesterday. Of course you can still "live" as an oldcel, but you won’t have looks

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
I’m 22, my youth and young adulthood is slowly fading away, it goes incredibly fast. Being 17 feels like yesterday. Of course you can still "live" as an oldcel, but you won’t have looks
Its so brutal to watch your youth waste away and you can't enjoy it. In my opinion youth is all that really matters but I can't enjoy it because of so many unfixable things with me, looks is a massive part but I have many more issues. Life is brutal if you don't have a good set of cards to play with.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and TUSSELEIF
Because they have short lifespans due to shitty genetics. So life really is short for them.