Why do people say profile doesn't matter?

Jackkal

Jackkal

Iron
I keep hearing this and I simply don't agree. People often see your profile or 3/4 view and if you have a big jew nose like me it ruins your aesthetics... While frontal is obviously most important saying profile doesn't matter is COPE. Discuss boyos.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and mojopin
Who says it doesn't matter?

I feel like most people overlook a good profile because on the internet, facebook, tinder, snapchat, etc. most people post pictures (especially selfies) just showing off the front angle of their face. It’s not until it comes to real life when the true tests come into fruition with how people look from the side & in 3D. Big “Jewish” noses, weak chins, & weak jawlines all get exposed then.

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
They're severely low IQ. You're not a 2D still frontal picture IRL.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Jackkal
They're coping. Profile affects how you look in 3d.

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel
Copers buddy boyo.
Although recessed chins, narrow mandibles, high gonial angles can be seen from front profile too, Jew noses are not really visible from the front.

Because I supposedly have a good profile and I'm still incel.

Profile is what shows if you're human or subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Because the eyes are the window to your soul, not your fucking mandible.

Because they're coping

“The universal trait of all unnatractive faces is a flat face”
- John mew

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
I keep hearing this and I simply don't agree. People often see your profile or 3/4 view and if you have a big jew nose like me it ruins your aesthetics... While frontal is obviously most important saying profile doesn't matter is COPE. Discuss boyos.

When you look at a face you brain instantly analyzes their bone structure, and makes assumptions about their attractiveness and Health. You will see their maxilla projection from both the front and side even if you dont relaize it.

If you have a very asthethic harmonious face, things like a weak chin, lack of brow ridge or a roman nose, and in some cases lack of maxilla projection can be overlooked easily.

So profile matters less to some people because they have a nice faces never the less.