Why do people say they look good one moment and the next one ugly?

evilfoidsstrikeagai

evilfoidsstrikeagai

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
127
Reputation
86
I keep seeing people that say that one day or moment they look really good and like an hour or the next day they look ugly. That has happened to me included even though not as often, but I was wondering if anyone knows why that happens?
 
I keep seeing people that say that one day or moment they look really good and like an hour or the next day they look ugly. That has happened to me included even though not as often, but I was wondering if anyone knows why that happens?
Cuz u may be more bloated, more sleepy, have more uee everyday
 
  • +1
Reactions: evilfoidsstrikeagai and rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
its just their body dismorphia hititng, they likely look the same to everyone around them. i suffer from this alot except i am actually ugly.:feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: evilfoidsstrikeagai and rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Cuz u may be more bloated, more sleepy, have more uee everyday
I was thinking it might have to do with being bloated. Sometimes I would look at my eye area during the middle of the day and it would be worse than it normally is, even though I'm not sleepy. Any ideas why?
 
I was thinking it might have to do with being bloated. Sometimes I would look at my eye area during the middle of the day and it would be worse than it normally is, even though I'm not sleepy. Any ideas why?
Idk I also jave more uee random crazy aint it
 

Similar threads

Simikz
Replies
34
Views
187
Simikz
Simikz
гном☦️
Replies
8
Views
97
dayruined
dayruined
raulpilled
Replies
19
Views
64
vstr2357
vstr2357
Pytel
Replies
7
Views
48
AlbanianKing!
A
T
Replies
6
Views
45
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top