Why do people say they want money but they don't put in the work?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I tried putting people under my belt to grow together but they all wasn't willing to put in the work. Gave em the keys but they was too lazy to open the lock. They wasn't with me when I was putting in that work fr now they asking for a shoutout 💯💯💯. How people say they want the bag but they dont want to do shit? Then they really be saying i got lucky :feelsuhh:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer, Finalcut123, Chadeep and 14 others
gimme the keys bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, Virgin at 29 😔 and 11 others
Would you trade me the keys for my wife's footpics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Chintuck22, bogii and 3 others
since when do you speak like a melanated person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member and 14 others
ay dats rite fr fr no cap brody them politically incorrect racial epithets be skippin on the hussle while we be grindin then they be cryin like lil babies no shizzle bruh they got no stacks and no bitches on their dick if they dun respec the grind u kno wat im sayin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, Chadeep, Virgin at 29 😔 and 7 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Tallooksmaxxer
chad never puts something other than a penis in its place in his whole life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Bitch and Deleted member 19551
yeah fuck this shit man. wish i was born rich and good looking. no trouble, no worries in life :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii and Rt-Rust1
I tried putting people under my belt to grow together but they all wasn't willing to put in the work. Gave em the keys but they was too lazy to open the lock. They wasn't with me when I was putting in that work fr now they asking for a shoutout 💯💯💯. How people say they want the bag but they dont want to do shit? Then they really be saying i got lucky :feelsuhh:.
got 2 of my friends to go to the gym they dropped it and became dyels

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 6128
word to. u try to help em but they dont want to be helped.
bro one of them didnt had enough money to get a membership so i bought the expensive membership so i can take him as my guest

bro one of them didnt had enough money to get a membership so i bought the expensive membership so i can take him as my guest
thats the first mistake is thinking jokers care bout u as much as u care about them. gets lonely at the top frr.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and AlexBrown84
what are u a nigger now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Moggable
Actually true lol, people are just coping with the "dream" or "goal" of getting rich someday but they don't do anything to achieve it.

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, HeightOrDie, Mewton and 3 others
Well, not everyone is made to be a 6'7 basketball player turned a Youtube star who works at two highly paid IT jobs all while studying at a med school duh. If only we the lazy incels all had your amazing work ethics

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Well, not everyone is made to be a 6'7 basketball player turned a Youtube star who works at two highly paid IT jobs all while studying at a med school duh. If only we the lazy incels all had your amazing work ethics
Stop putting me on your same type time bruh. I done did all this shit and said it first and ya'll really dont believe me cuz u never put in the work like me. I haven't had a good nights sleep in months cuz i just been thinking about the bands.
Actually true lol, people are just coping with the "dream" or "goal" of getting rich someday but they don't do anything to achieve it.
"muh I have an idea for an app"

Meanwhile I pull up in a droptop and they jaws drop. They want to be in the league but dont want to put in the work.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
That's just how most people are. And if they're not they're usually deficient in some other integral way. It's what makes it really easy to get ahead without having to do too much. You should be happy about it.

• +1
That's just how most people are. And if they're not they're usually deficient in some other integral way. It's what makes it really easy to get ahead without having to do too much. You should be happy about it.
word to. I really feel like the same mfer when I went from 0-100 this fast and said all that shit first like the cocky mf i am. its cuz this shit been normal for me and i expected it, aint nothing change tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 19551
I have grown to appreciate your shitposting. very subtle

I have grown to appreciate your shitposting. very subtle
Not shitposting at all. U already know half the shit people accuse me of lying about is true. When I drop my bank account proof on here homies jaws gone drop to they nuts.

Last edited:
word to. I really feel like the same mfer when I went from 0-100 this fast and said all that shit first like the cocky mf i am. its cuz this shit been normal for me and i expected it, aint nothing change tho.
Niggas what are you talking about?
What kind of thing you do?

Not shit posting at all. U already know half the shit people accuse me of lying about is true. When I drop my bank account proof on here homies jaws gone drop to they nuts.
you brutally life + neurotrabdmitter mog ne to smitherreeens

It dont matter what u do. what matters is hustling. people be making money off the craziest shit fr. everyone want a cheatcode instead of putting they head down and putting in work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
you brutally life + neurotrabdmitter mog ne to smitherreeens
don't matter. i can be an NT af hustler but solely due to my face i am an incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
It dont matter what u do. what matters is hustling. people be making money off the craziest shit fr. everyone want a cheatcode instead of putting they head down and putting in work.
So being a construction worker, for example?

So being a construction worker, for example?
nah u stupid ass young boy. u not going to make bands working for someone else. im talking about HUSTLIN. not slaving.

• Hmm...
What is

LGBTQIA+ Positive?​

The cheat code though is stepping all over the backs of those people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
What is

LGBTQIA+ Positive?​

It means I support people who want to express their sexuality and not oppress them for no reason.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
It means I support people who want to express their sexuality and not oppress them for no reason.
Same as long as its lesbians

I'm a cook now. This time last year I was neet. 6 months for that I ran a boarding/breeding kennel for dogs in rural China (artificially inseminated lots of bitches). 6 months before that I was a teacher. A few years before that I worked in a boiler room.

I'm always changing jobs. 4 months from now I'll be in a different profession. I'm always moving on.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Rt-Rust1
Nobody's oppressing them in Western nations. In fact they get a leg up.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
99% of the time "lazy" just means their brain tire out quickly (low quality brain, bad prefrontal cortex, low iq brain structure). Its not their fault. there is zero virtue in being "hardworking" its upbringing luck and genetic luck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19551
No will power. Rinsed dopamine from instant gratification. Too much pmo. Too Feminine.

there is zero virtue in being "hardworking" its upbringing luck and genetic luck
Keep coping you rotting zoomer. i hustle all day. so many sleepless nights but they be thinking it's luck. i came from the bottom so it's not upbringing :feelsuhh:

Keep coping you rotting zoomer. i hustle all day. so many sleepless nights but they be thinking it's luck. i came from the bottom so it's not upbringing :feelsuhh:
(STop being ableist)
Having the ability to do that is luck! there is zero choice or free will involved in that. ur retarded and give useless advice like "just think yourself out of it" instead of telling them to use amphetamines. If someone wants to make money but they cant there is a disconnect in their brain that needs to be fixed.
I have 0 problem with chill high productivity because my brain doesnt get tired.

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
i just want to be able to make over 60k UAH (2000 dollars a month) and live in eastern europe :forcedsmile:

Aight bet put me on game Brodie you ain't met a hustler till you met me

(STop being ableist)
Having the ability to do that is luck! there is zero choice or free will involved in that. ur retarded and give useless advice like "just think yourself out of it" instead of telling them to use amphetamines. If someone wants to make money but they cant there is a disconnect in their brain that needs to be fixed.
I have 0 problem with chill high productivity because my brain doesnt get tired.
Nope, you're a retard. It's all up to my own free will that decided to work hard. I had advice to take ADHD meds and they didn't do shit. What worked was consciously deciding to work hard like the sentient human being I am. Stop being a doomer determinist you fucking lazy rotter.

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
working for money is a scam, all things that make money are scams. just start a scam to make money

working for money is a scam, all things that make money are scams. just start a scam to make money
massive cope. every indian and nigerian is fiending to scam and they are all broke af. its called hard fucking work son.

hard work makes enough money that gets robbed by the government or enriches some corporation that you patronize. making actual money beyond breaking even requires scamming

you need to start killing those faggots on youtube like ibbubz and dismember their corpse for biometric data

hard work makes enough money that gets robbed by the government or enriches some corporation that you patronize. making actual money beyond breaking even requires scamming
typical broke ass young bull reply. keep complaining while im hustling bro

REAL NIGGA SHIT GANG

It's all up to my own free will that decided to work hard. I had advice to take ADHD meds and they didn't do shit.
kys, this is just having good neurotransmitters, zero free will involved. People with ~100 or less with bad neurotransmitters have never become successful through complicated, low luck means.
Youre giving useless advice to adhd victims who have a 0% chance of succeeding

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
kys, this is just having good neurotransmitters, zero free will involved. People with ~100 or less with bad neurotransmitters have never become successful through complicated, low luck means.
Youre giving useless advice to adhd victims who have a 0% chance of succeeding
they was trying to say i had adhd. told em i dont need that shit and put my mind to it now i got a g63. put in the work complacent ass young bull and stop complaining bout fake shit fr. shit annoying af when theres no such thing as adhd, just tryna put a label on a lazy mfer to give him an excuse tho fr. im from the trenches and been working like a dog hella sleepless nights while jokers from the cut be talkin on some adhd shit tho :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited: