Why do people say they want money but they don't put in the work?

Fascinating realization I had over last 5 years, is most people, normies I mean, don't actually wanna do shit, and they will openly admit it.

They very scared of doing shit, and I mean both people born poor and people born rich. They don't want the responsibility, they happy just being a rich or a poor NPC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, UglyGod360 and incel194012940
Real ass thread. You’ve earned my respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Most people don't have the mental capacity, talent, or life circumstances to become rich. The bootstraps mentality is a fiction. Most things are based on luck. Success and looks are very similar in that regard

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême
Most people don't have the mental capacity, talent, or life circumstances to become rich. The bootstraps mentality is a fiction. Most things are based on luck. Success and looks are very similar in that regard
lol "luck". Work for 12 hours a day and stay up multiple nights a week like me (including weekends) for years on end then tell me it's "luck".

I live the life I deserve, blessed
Fuck a vacay I feel better at work
I mean whatever it's worth
I give whatever I'm worth

what "grinding" do you do? curious

what "grinding" do you do? curious
put that shit in quotation marks on some disrespectful shit when u asking me some one up shit like im yo pops cuz. everyone asking me what i do like i dont know ya'll intentions fr. fiending to copy my success. i did this shit with no help so now its ur turn young blood.

Last edited:
I tried putting people under my belt to grow together but they all wasn't willing to put in the work. Gave em the keys but they was too lazy to open the lock. They wasn't with me when I was putting in that work fr now they asking for a shoutout 💯💯💯. How people say they want the bag but they dont want to do shit? Then they really be saying i got lucky :feelsuhh:.
Make me a billionaire

put that shit in quotation marks like u tryna son me when u asking me some one up shit like im yo pops cuz. everyone asking me what i do like i dont know ya'll intentions fr. fiending to copy my success. i did this shit with no help so now its ur turn young blood.
Nigga u talk like me wtf

Fascinating realization I had over last 5 years, is most people, normies I mean, don't actually wanna do shit, and they will openly admit it.

They very scared of doing shit, and I mean both people born poor and people born rich. They don't want the responsibility, they happy just being a rich or a poor NPC.
Well tell me nigga how do I make money, parents refuse to give me money cuz I'm not trusted, I cannot leave the house cuz house arrest, i have not 1 penny cause I had to pay my truency tickets for school
And I'm 15.5 yes old

yes they do, they just wanna do shit that doesn't matter like marketing executive of a shit woke jew corporation

put that shit in quotation marks on some disrespectful shit when u asking me some one up shit like im yo pops cuz. everyone asking me what i do like i dont know ya'll intentions fr. fiending to copy my success. i did this shit with no help so now its ur turn young blood.
like i have the time, situation, or resources to copy what you do. its just funny you tell (mostly) incels who are depressed and with no luck on their side to "just grind bro" when in reality they'd just be nothing more than wagecucks. i'm happy for your success but don't project muh bootstraps onto the unfortunate

like i have the time, situation, or resources to copy what you do. its just funny you tell (mostly) incels who are depressed and with no luck on their side to "just grind bro" when in reality they'd just be nothing more than wagecucks. i'm happy for your success but don't project muh bootstraps onto the unfortunate
shut yo bitch up ass up bruh. actin all jealous cuz u too lazy to be hustling. stop projecting ur inability to do shit onto other people bruh. dumb ass mf.

shut yo bitch up ass up bruh. actin all jealous cuz u too lazy to be hustling. stop projecting ur inability to do shit onto other people bruh. dumb ass mf.
lol you replied to me in a minute, you must be grinding on cock with that "lgbtqia+ positive" bio but sure bruh just grind bruh make that money bruh :lul::lul::lul:

lol you replied to me in a minute, you must be grinding on cock with that "lgbtqia+ positive" bio but sure bruh just grind bruh make that money bruh :lul::lul::lul:
ight i will bruh im out here working young boy. maybe u can be like me someday :ROFLMAO:.

ight i will bruh im out here working young boy. maybe u can be like me someday :ROFLMAO:.
what i need you to do is tag 3 big dick ass niggas to do dat bust dat nut challenge wit

Successful people are never "grinders" or " hustlers". These are terms for miserable people coping with self-help tier bullshit

The key ingredients to making money are intelligence, ingenuity and luck, not hard work (though it does factor into it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Successful people are never "grinders" or " hustlers". These are terms for miserable people coping with self-help tier bullshit

The key ingredients to making money are intelligence, ingenuity and luck, not hard work (though it does factor into it)
And this first sentence normie common sentient will coinflip their way to some decent money with random choices, then it will further enforce their bias into actually thinking they did smth correctly. Agree with what you said + I will add understanding improvement as a concept which will massively save you time being stuck on specific plateaus. I know couple of ppl who have mastered it and both have studies of philosophy/metaphysics as a second major along side with one being on engineering and the other on finance. They both make gold out of everything they touch, including smaller scale shit like video games (Both Master+ in league)

lol massive cope from the most delusional user on this website. keep talking like u know anything cretin.

lol massive cope from the most delusional user on this website. keep talking like u know anything cretin.
you're so insecure about your intelligence and knowledge around me lol

you're so insecure about your intelligence and knowledge around me lol
ur an utter retard. u get btfo'd in every one of our arguments and you reiterate the same generic bullshit people say on Twitter. i cage at the thought of you thinking you're somehow intelligent.

I tried putting people under my belt to grow together but they all wasn't willing to put in the work. Gave em the keys but they was too lazy to open the lock. They wasn't with me when I was putting in that work fr now they asking for a shoutout 💯💯💯. How people say they want the bag but they dont want to do shit? Then they really be saying i got lucky :feelsuhh:.
You gave us the key??!! I've been trying to get advice from you for the longest fucking time to no avail.

All you say is to create content that people want to watch. Like for real homie...

You gave us the key??!! I've been trying to get advice from you for the longest fucking time to no avail.

All you say is to create content that people want to watch. Like for real homie...
yeah brah, i only give advice to people who i see potential in. im not going to hold ur hand through everything. start making videos and get 100k subs (which anyone can do) and then come talk to me.

ur an utter retard. u get btfo'd in every one of our arguments and you reiterate the same generic bullshit people say on Twitter. i cage at the thought of you thinking you're somehow intelligent.
2, 3, -95, -4991, ?