Why do people seemingly have growth spurts where they grow inches in 3 months, but people who blast gh see an inch in months?

Tallest person here

Tallest person here

Mogger of the world. !
Everyone knows one guy + many internet stories that grew 4+ inches randomly in a second growth spurt , in a relatively short amount of time, whilst coping heightmaxxers blast iu's for months and end up with an inch of growth despite high igf-1 levels

why!!!!??

best friend of mine grew 2 heads taller than me in 6 weeks summer break idk if they have higher igf1 or smth @Osie do u know

I think it's coincidence.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Gigatyrone69
Everyone knows one guy + many internet stories that grew 4+ inches randomly in a second growth spurt , in a relatively short amount of time, whilst coping heightmaxxers blast iu's for months and end up with an inch of growth despite high igf-1 levels

why!!!!??

Cuz jeans

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
because people use growth hormone for the wrong reasons here and think they're going to grow taller than their parents but the clinical dosage for short stature doesn't do that at all.

then they cite people with acromegaly thinking that the few units they're injecting is comparable to a disorder that makes you produce several fold the normal human amount in a flat line that barely dips down.

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and Youㅤ
because people use growth hormone for the wrong reasons here and think they're going to grow taller than their parents but the clinical dosage for short stature doesn't do that at all.

then they cite people with acromegaly thinking that the few units they're injecting is comparable to a disorder that makes you produce several fold the normal human amount in a flat line that barely dips down.
8 iu is a pretty high amount and is way over the reference range for me,how much igf1 do acromegaly niggers have?

8 iu is a pretty high amount and is way over the reference range for me,how much igf1 do acromegaly niggers have?
it's not just their levels that matter, it's the consistency of it, it doesn't dip down much, normal human beings have more growth hormone during parts of their sleep than someone with acromegaly does, the difference is that they still have those levels while they're awake.

if both of your parents are short you will be short, unless you're injecting outrageous amounts that will disfigure your entire body.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark, actual9cmjawslayer and yue
it's not just their levels that matter, it's the consistency of it, it doesn't dip down much, normal human beings have more growth hormone during parts of their sleep than someone with acromegaly does, the difference is that they still have those levels while they're awake.

View attachment 2759744

if both of your parents are short you will be short, unless you're injecting outrageous amounts that will disfigure your entire body.
So if i would inject hgh it should be at morning right

View attachment 2759744

me

unless you're suffering from actual short stature there is no point in injecting it at all.
If growth plates are open you grow,if you take 500 mg testosterone and dont have low testosterone you will still build more muscle,same thing

If growth plates are open you grow,if you take 500 mg testosterone and dont have low testosterone you will still build more muscle,same thing
doesn't work like that, your height is capped genetically.

the clinical dosage of growth hormone doesn't make you grow to 6'+ if your father is 5'7 and your mother is 5'2

it makes you grow to 5'5 if you are like 5', and it's very likely you would've reached it anyway, they give it to kids that lag behind others their own age in terms of development, not to make them artificially grow taller than they would've been, it doesn't do that.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, PsychoDsk and flippasav

the clinical dosage of growth hormone doesn't make you grow to 6'+ if your father is 5'7 and your mother is 5'2

it makes you grow to 5'5 if you are like 5', and it's very likely you would've reached it anyway.
Is there any evidence?im not sure everyone says something different im confused

Is there any evidence?im not sure everyone says something different im confused
this is literally in the notes of every clinical trial on growth hormone in children.

it is not a wonder drug that makes people with short genes tall.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Deleted member 29747
this is literally in the notes of every clinical trial on growth hormone in children.

it is not a wonder drug that makes people with short genes tall.
But i dont have short genes i think,i was deficiant in every vitamin for my entire life and everyone in my family is 195 cm+,but me i turned 16 blasted a lot of hgh,8 hours of sleep 200g protein made me grow 4 cm

it makes you grow to 5'5 if you are like 5', and it's very likely you would've reached it anyway, they give it to kids that lag behind others their own age in terms of development, not to make them artificially grow taller than they would've been, it doesn't do that.
actually every doctor i went said exact same thing so maybe ur telling the truth

• +1
Reactions: Orc
But i dont have short genes i think,i was deficiant in every vitamin for my entire life and everyone in my family is 195 cm+,but me i turned 16 blasted a lot of hgh,8 hours of sleep 200g protein made me grow 4 cm
then it might work, but even then it's likely you would reach it anyway if you just ate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and MTMM
Natural production moggs exogenous supplementation

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
then it might work, but even then it's likely you would reach it anyway if you just ate.
so you would recommnd people to not use growth hormone

View attachment 2759744

it's mostly cope and thus a waste of money.
seems like mk-677 high dose with constant protein intake is the answer then
As long as you respond to the drug like the first guy

Representative individual 24 h serum GH g L profiles for two GH deficient subjects at Q320

btw hgh levels are in the middle column and igf-1 levels are in the farthest right column

Last edited:

why!!!!??
Im not gonna explain the whole logic but..

Injecting hgh will not GET any height growth
Its much more advanced and complex then you think

• +1
Reactions: Orc

So if I were to inject 20iu periodically throughout the day (I can’t and wouldn’t) would I have acromegaly level igf🤔

So if I were to inject 20iu periodically throughout the day (I can’t and wouldn’t) would I have acromegaly level igf🤔
you'd change more than just your height.

I have a mild growth hormone disorder, not near acromegaly levels, and it still affects some of my proportions.

Im not gonna explain the whole logic but..

Injecting hgh will not GET any height growth
Its much more advanced and complex then you think
So is heightmaxxing fully fully fully cope

So is heightmaxxing fully fully fully cope
I did not rlly do any research into heightmaxxing, so i cannot say thaat all methods are cope lol

The macdonald diet or high glymic load diet are for sure not COPE

• +1
Reactions: Ark
you'd change more than just your height.

I have a mild growth hormone disorder, not near acromegaly levels, and it still affects some of my proportions.
Ok makes sense , do u know if injecting hgh only creates spikes or does it have a decent half life

Also does that maybe mean mk 677 and cjc with Dac are better since they both supposedly don’t create spikes and would be more closer to acromegaly where it’s higher levels over time

Probably wont buy anything except aromatise inhibitor which I’ve been on for a while now unless I find out it gives me aids or brain cancer!!

Ok makes sense , do u know if injecting hgh only creates spikes or does it have a decent half life

Also does that maybe mean mk 677 and cjc with Dac are better since they both supposedly don’t create spikes and would be more closer to acromegaly where it’s higher levels over time

Probably wont buy anything except aromatise inhibitor which I’ve been on for a while now unless I find out it gives me aids or brain cancer!!
the half life of hgh is a few minutes in the body, maybe that should help you understand why injecting it doesn't yield the same results as an actual disorder.

you do not want to replicate having this.

the half life of hgh is a few minutes in the body, maybe that should help you understand why injecting it doesn't yield the same results as an actual disorder.

you do not want to replicate having this.
I know I don’t want to be acromegalic + the parts of the face which are prone to acromegaly are not small on me already.

according to more plates more dates derek mk677 + CJC with Dac gives an around the clock level of igf of around 500ng/ml which ik isn’t a lot but I feel I will regret not trying when I’m younger .

I’m not even short irl only on this forum (5’10.4) but I don’t want to be average I want to be above

False