why do people still seek LTRs in 2026

superchud90000

superchud90000

i should've died 3 years ago
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Posts
675
Reputation
757
most pointless shit ever for obvious reasons I don't feel like explaining

but mainly because most dudes will settle for being an oofy doofy

and/or they'll have to tolerate shit like this classic photo

1790610414626


I gen cannot see the point of LTRs when you're sub 8 and sub 6ft, thoughts?

and obviously there's nuance to this but I find it very rare the girl truly does love you and isn't cucking you in some way shape or form


oh, and also I think i'd feel soulless sleeping around aswell. are we all just fucked?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Raison_d'être and Jgns
one of the arguements for jbg
 
  • +1
Reactions: superchud90000
LTRs are cope, I wouldn't ltr even if I was cl
 
  • +1
Reactions: superchud90000
Besides LTRs What else can an average Joe do to get sex?
 
  • +1
Reactions: superchud90000
LTR is also basically paying but for the people who don't wanna admit the fact that no women wants to fuck them for free.
Yeah but then you have to spend time with a person you know hates you deep down.
With a hooker you just turn up, unzip, insert, coom then leave and go about your day.

That option is much less depressing than option 1
 
  • +1
Reactions: them streets b cold
Yeah but then you have to spend time with a person you know hates you deep down.
With a hooker you just turn up, unzip, insert, coom then leave and go about your day.

That option is much less depressing than option 1
Foids are master of psychological tactics, the normies won't be able to see thru the veil like you do, until it's too late
 

Similar threads

alurmo
Replies
14
Views
128
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
Zenis
Replies
1
Views
66
unknownslayer'
unknownslayer'
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
87
Views
224
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
Ibl4meinfras
Replies
3
Views
62
ascendboiz
ascendboiz
brotato78
Replies
20
Views
102
muhajudin21
muhajudin21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top