Why do people think America is easy mode?

foidmaxxing better in EE/South-America/Med/Arab and SEA anyways.

globalization needs to be used, else it's only a drawback.
Your absolutely correct.

I was only stating from a money maxxing perspective so you could spend a longer time to geo max without worrying about bills and shit.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
also its the same here in europe, many people think USA is a hellhole compared to europe because social-security/health-care is less beneficial for the lower-class there than here.
But that only matters if you are planning on being lower-class so kinda irrelevant when ur not a bum.

Living as a bum probably easier in europe than usa

For reference this guy gets laid a lot. He lives in Miami Florida. Lot of instagram foids, Latinas live their. Their is whites but its like 40% only in the metro area. And keep in mind more whites for the older generation pulls up the %.

Might be like 30% only in the prime demographics of 16-25

Unfortunately lot of black foids, and their fat their. So you gotta deal with that

This city is pretty shallow. Lot of rich men here pumping and dumping women on their yachts. An average man here woudl face the wrath of hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 0S4MA and MoggerGaston

For reference this guy gets laid a lot. He lives in Miami Florida. Lot of instagram foids, Latinas live their. Their is whites but its like 40% only in the metro area. And keep in mind more whites for the older generation pulls up the %.

Might be like 30% only in the prime demographics of 16-25

Unfortunately lot of black foids, and their fat their. So you gotta deal with that

This city is pretty shallow. Lot of rich men here pumping and dumping women on their yachts. An average man here woudl face the wrath of hypergamy

Yeah I can imagine hypergamy is brutal also lots of rich older people in the USA its less of a problem here in the netherlands.

My friend's sister was on an exchange program in new york and had a sugar-daddy there for 6 months who paid for most of her expenses JFL.
According to her she didn't have to fuck him, just be at his parties/events as company. But yeah imagine a foid would be honest about this shit.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
that stat was debunked

Yeah I can imagine hypergamy is brutal also lots of rich older people in the USA its less of a problem here in the netherlands.

My friend's sister was on an exchange program in new york and had a sugar-daddy there for 6 months who paid for most of her expenses JFL.
According to her she didn't have to fuck him, just be at his parties/events as company. But yeah imagine a foid would be honest about this shit.
sounds like the sugar daddy was a secret fag

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
sounds like the sugar daddy was a secret fag
i guess if u have a lot of money it's worth it to spend 1000/month just to have HTB 21yo foid at all ur events/parties as your company + bringing her hot young foid friends a long etc. Even if ur not fucking it could very well be worth it.

this is the birth place of 99% of blackpill on social media, anytime you see some foid acting retarded and racking up millions of likes acting like a whore its an American

this 6ft shit started in America and then Europe started to copy with 180cm

I cage at sub HTNs that think they would instantly slay when

63% of men aged 18-30 are single or haven't had sex IN A YEAR

THIS IS A REAL STAT GOOGLE IT

and as far as colleges go, most people are just in the corner with friends at parties not slaying, its still the giga NT MTNs+ cleaning up, your subhuman ass wouldn't slay shit here
anyone who assumes shit about a country they have never been to is just retarded. there's way too many of them on this forum. i dont think USA is easy mode, it sounds way harder than where i live

i live in a country where looks dont really mean anything. any ugly mutant retard can slay here if he has decent social status, seen it many times ive been getting cucked by guys way below my looks level for my whole life. i dont think the USA is like that at all, seeing as tons of incel forum users are american while there isn't a single one from my country. its just me

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel, ChadL1te and 1 other person
this is the birth place of 99% of blackpill on social media, anytime you see some foid acting retarded and racking up millions of likes acting like a whore its an American

this 6ft shit started in America and then Europe started to copy with 180cm

I cage at sub HTNs that think they would instantly slay when

63% of men aged 18-30 are single or haven't had sex IN A YEAR

THIS IS A REAL STAT GOOGLE IT

and as far as colleges go, most people are just in the corner with friends at parties not slaying, its still the giga NT MTNs+ cleaning up, your subhuman ass wouldn't slay shit here
Everything is easier in America, making money is one of them

I would say overall you would do well their. Both online and in person . You would have some exotic halo but be prepared for relentless questions about where your from if you have a noticeable accent. Americans are curious people .

You also would need to be careful in the bar and club scene . America is a heavily armed place. The majority of clubs do check for weapons luckily, but still its probably only 70-80%. Some places like less then half. An angry drunk with a weapon is a huge danger. Not to mention especially blacks can get violent in the bar and club space

Also your sister is probably not wanting to admit the whole truth tbh. I actually used that site a few times in search of a " holy grail " to get laid easily with hot foids. Prior to 2020 it was pretty good place to find opportunities. But any man using it would get fucked with the crazy high demands of these foids.

Using it 2017 and 2018 I could get shot blond for 600$ for a hour to have fun. 600$ in 2018 is now worth 750$ today. And now its like 800$ to have a hot blond , and she still is having many men offer her more. Overall if you want anything consistent unless your making like 200k+ , your gonna get drained .

Your better off using that money to geo max and get a foid for real. But if you need a periodic mental reset every few months, its a good idea.

• Love it
Literally. I’m in a prime city and have to complete with everyone for everything

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
damn makes sense I guess but I remember that stat saying it was 63% of men vs 34% of women :lul:
instead of whores only fucking male family members they're now fucking the whole block