Why Do People Think That Looksmaxxing Is Gay?

S

samskeyti

Iron
There are so many normies out there who think looksmaxxing is gay. Even softmaxxing like hair loss treatment routines, skin care etc. I really don't understand it. How can trying to improve one's physical appearance be called gay? Not all of those people are bluepilled to extreme. Many of them know well that looks matter and it's an indispensable part of life. All the incels who looksmaxx do it to defeat inceldom, have a better chance in life overall, have better sexual appeal for women etc. yet they are labelled as gay. This is fucking ridiculous. Don't they really realize that the only chance for an incel to have a life worth living is only through looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Gandy, owlofathena and 3 others
people still view beauty as a feminine thing.

In reality, men are the more beautiful gender no homo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 20631, Yerico7 and 14 others
Well, you zoomers have been socially conditioned into being faggots. Are you getting perms, wearing makeup and jewelry?

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Lawton88
womens beauty and mens beauty are exactly like iq. at the average level women are more beautiful but at the extreme ends men are more ugly and more beautiful . even a makeupfrauded prime lima cant even think of competing with delon or gandy

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 18776, ALP and 6 others
normies will do everything in their might to sabotage your progress.

remember to never take advise from people who look worse than you.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, TheDragon, Deleted member 20631 and 17 others
There are so many normies out there who think looksmaxxing is gay. Even softmaxxing like hair loss treatment routines, skin care etc. I really don't understand it. How can trying to improve one's physical appearance be called gay? Not all of those people are bluepilled to extreme. Many of them know well that looks matter and it's an indispensable part of life. All the incels who looksmaxx do it to defeat inceldom, have a better chance in life overall, have better sexual appeal for women etc. yet they are labelled as gay. This is fucking ridiculous. Don't they really realize that the only chance for an incel to have a life worth living is only through looksmaxxing?
Fr though my parents always cut my hair short because they think that long hair is feminine on men. My dad even got angry at me for buying some skincare products and thought that I would be gay. I just hope he doesn't find my bb creams and concealer.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and alphamaxxxx
Also, women view bald men as more masculine and dominant:feelsuhh::redpill:.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Many gl people looksmax even if they do it without the intention to looksmax like going to the gym and having low bf never tell em what u are working on for urself

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, KING REIDYZ, ALP and 1 other person
Cause gay men are more likely to looksmax than a straight man

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mr.Proper, ALP and 1 other person
crabs in the bucket mentality

• +1
Reactions: ALP
It's never a good plan to admit to any effort you make.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, KING REIDYZ, ALP and 2 others
Rednecks, Blacks, and ofc the type of nerd who is manipulative.

Stop caring so much about what normies think.

They are called normie for a reason.

Same normies will look at you like insane once you tell them you aren't going to marry.

Just like women Men judge other men who take care of themselves

nobody actually does irl stop listening to boomers and manosphere copers

who cares what they think

watch those balding normies rot while you ascend to gandymogger heaven :chad::lul:

You shouldn't care about their opinions, also always keep your looksmaxxing journey, ascend and mog them into seething.

because when you say "yeah, i use moisturizer after having a shower" people think this:

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon
Never mention looksmaxxing to normies EVER, niggas will think you're some pretty princess faggot if you tell them you take care of your hair and skin or if you mention surgeries or fundamentally improving the way you look they'll say that you have BDD, and need to go to a therapist.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
t

Last edited: