why do people think they will become good looking after bimax

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
seeing too many ugly people thinking they will become good looking after bimax when they clearly wont. side profile is cope 90% of the time. all that matters is front profile facial harmony. which these people do not have. so bimax will NOT make any difference.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, datboijj, varbrah and 2 others
Dumb greycel thinks forward growth is not visible from the front

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, valhalar, Danish_Retard and 13 others

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Danish_Retard, Yerico7 and 1 other person
yeah but most people get it when recessed. there is literally no difference to front profile before and after.

and even with that retard going from retarded to normal, he still looks like a pale ugly nerd after surgery too

Dumb greycel thinks forward growth is not visible from the front
it is but barely. and its not going to improve the harmony of ur ugly face much

how is sideprofile cope when its the angle where most people see you from..that and 3/4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, Deleted member 5180 and 6 others
Because I did morphs. Bimax is the foundation for jaw implants, without it you look uncanny as fuck if you're recessed.

On its own it does very little, same with most surgeries unless you're correcting a failo. But it's the first surgery you have to get and that's why everyone obsesses over it.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Yerico7, Deleted member 14984 and 4 others
Its especially relevant for motion and when people see your teeth cuz you cannot just slap implants on a recessed face. Its harder to spot in pics but IRL it gives your face more forward growth and thus more visual depth. For example trimax would give me a chin. You cannot spot I have NO chin from the front but as soon as I slightly turn my head my subhumanity is easy to see. Thats why I need TRIMAX

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others

why do people think they will become good looking after bimax​

Step 1) Choose a dangerous operation, that no one will ever do on you :soy:
Step 2) Declare that you will have this dangerous operation to ascend :feelshah:
Step 3) Complain on this forum that no surgeon wants to do this dangerous operation on you :feelswah:
Step 4) Rot in the basement while bluepilled LTNs fuck Beckies :feelsuhh:
Step 5) ??? :feelswhy:
Step 6) Profit? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, TrestIsBest and user47283
seeing too many ugly people thinking they will become good looking after bimax when they clearly wont. side profile is cope 90% of the time. all that matters is front profile facial harmony. which these people do not have. so bimax will NOT make any difference.
A4716EAF 9866 4D27 B3B7 BFEFC66096CF

34897FA6 00CE 48BF B2DF B9F643EFE9D0

A8F8ADB3 C856 4B68 BC95 1B365A8EA672

**RETARD ALERT**

bimax changes front more than side dickweed

>front profile

retard alert

Because I did morphs. Bimax is the foundation for jaw implants, without it you look uncanny as fuck if you're recessed.

On its own it does very little, same with most surgeries unless you're correcting a failo. But it's the first surgery you have to get and that's why everyone obsesses over it.
I'm not saying you aren't right, but aren't most ascensions by implants achieved without Bimax? This would mean that it's at least possible to have good results with only implants. Also, how recessed are we talking to require Bimax?

Even for slightly boneless ppl it still makes them so much better looking. It literally lengthens their jawline tightening it and giving them a human profile. With a high lefort it fills out your nasal base which gives you more anterior volume overall inflating the deflated bones face. It’s the first real step to becoming good looking.

I used to hate on bimax too cuz I thought I’d never get it (probably why you’re stupidly hating) and just stick to cope surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
you are showing me literally deformed people getting bimax to look normal.

not normal looking, slightly recessed guys getting bimax and becoming good looking from it
i am deformed tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Do I need bimax?

Attachments

• D6EE2ADB-589C-4F8C-8469-5052D78F2C9F.jpeg
    D6EE2ADB-589C-4F8C-8469-5052D78F2C9F.jpeg
    579.3 KB · Views: 0
  • C88CCE43-450F-4EAF-963F-FBBDE2BC6AA9.jpeg
    C88CCE43-450F-4EAF-963F-FBBDE2BC6AA9.jpeg
    524.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 0E85835E-7BDD-4289-83A2-937437FA1888.jpeg
    0E85835E-7BDD-4289-83A2-937437FA1888.jpeg
    518.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do niggas actually get it or is it a meme??

how is sideprofile cope when its the angle where most people see you from..that and 3/4
a girl wont dislike because you look funny from the side if she likes your front view. Side profiles always look a bit strange unfrauded honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829