Why do people think this site is addicting

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Literally left it for like 3 months at some point because i got too fucking bored

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
But again you're here now so yeah that counts as addiction

But again you're here now so yeah that counts as addiction
Huh? I'm not addicted to it at all, i just have nothing important to do.

If something like a girlfriend or whatever came up in my life boyyyy lemme tell you i'd drop this shithole in a heartbeat

Huh? I'm not addicted to it at all, i just have nothing important to do.

If something like a girlfriend or whatever came up in my life boyyyy lemme tell you i'd drop this shithole in a heartbeat
Firstly
>ratings
Secondly, I think it's addicting becausw it's a male only space, with relatively no homosexual behavior allowed (somehow still too rampant ngl), with free speech, genuine free speech with pretty much no censorship. It's refreshing, not even 4chan is like that.

Now don't get me wrong I'm sure the reason why this space exists is because serge and master are securing multiple bags from multiple agencies + blackmail material to secure even more bags + extreme amounts of sex, but still, the fact that it exists at all is still cool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kroker
Firstly
>ratings
Secondly, I think it's addicting becausw it's a male only space, with relatively no homosexual behavior allowed (somehow still too rampant ngl), with free speech, genuine free speech with pretty much no censorship. It's refreshing, not even 4chan is like that.

Now don't get me wrong I'm sure the reason why this space exists is because serge and master are securing multiple bags from multiple agencies + blackmail material to secure even more bags + extreme amounts of sex, but still, the fact that it exists at all is still cool.
That is true but i manipulate my normie friends into allowing me to be extremely insensitive in their servers so the free speech isn't that big of a factor to me tbh

I do enjoy the fact that i get to use this site as some sort of a dump, where i can just drop my thoughts and experiences, just get my words out and continue going. The annoying part is that there are people who are seeking me out to project their insecurities onto and it's fucking cringe, happens way too often. Idk if the balance of what i get out of it is greater than what i have to sacrifice to use this place

That is true but i manipulate my normie friends into allowing me to be extremely insensitive in their servers so the free speech isn't that big of a factor to me tbh

I do enjoy the fact that i get to use this site as some sort of a dump, where i can just drop my thoughts and experiences, just get my words out and continue going. The annoying part is that there are people who are seeking me out to project their insecurities onto and it's fucking cringe, happens way too often. Idk if the balance of what i get out of it is greater than what i have to sacrifice to use this place
But this isn't a private server that might die one day, this is a public space that anyone can join or view, well, relatively, which is pretty amazing.

But this isn't a private server that might die one day, this is a public space that anyone can join or view, well, relatively, which is pretty amazing.
It all depends on your point of view. To me, it's just whatever the fuck entertains me for the day. Some people care about all that in-depth analysis but eh.