Why do people turn into disgusting vile creatures when someone dares mention that is still a virgin?

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
I literally see this EVERYWHERE. When people see that regular hate won't get through they just attack appearance, sexual value and virginity. How many times have you seen someone that god forbid is below average facially being passionate about something (not talking about weebs or any other internet subculture) and without provoking anyone or anything you see shit like "Wow he must be a virgin". It is so insanely common and fucking acceptable and I still don't understand why, why being a virgin is so hated and despised in 2018.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Swagwaffle and FuckMyLife
People will find literally any reason to make you feel like shit, this is nothing new boyo.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Iktf, I hate the idea that everyone must have sex and reproduce, or you're a failure of a human being. Newton, Tesla, and Beethoven (idk if Beethoven was a virgin) died virgins and childless. Some 87 IQ, crackaddict, single mom that produced 8 offsprings from different fathers is superior to them.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Iktf, I hate the idea that everyone must have sex and reproduce, or you're a failure of a human being. Newton, Tesla, and Beethoven (idk if Beethoven was a virgin) died virgins and childless. Some 87 IQ, crackaddict, single mom that produced 8 offsprings from different fathers is superior to them.

Well they wont be remembered tho. Set your own values in life

• +1
Reactions: Lynne
Newton, Tesla, Nietzsche, all died virgins. Virgins are awesome tbh.

inb4 cope

• +1
Reactions: Lynne
Wow he must be a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
People are simply just cunts if given the power to be.