Why do people who dislike themselves due to an unchangeable trait (ex. self-hating Pajeetas) usually not end their bloodline?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Prolific.
Contributor
Why? Isn't that the most logical conclusion to that kind of reasoning.
ex. If a British Pajeeta dislikes being of South Asian descent, just don't reproduce.

Reproducing with a non-South Asian is a half-solution, and reproducing with a Pajeet just makes the issue worse.
Why don't they just NOT reproduce and let their bloodline die out?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, ryuken, lunin7 and 8 others
Drowning man/crabs in a bucket.
They would rather drag others down than sacrifice themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, datboijj, ryuken and 8 others
Kamala Harris Lol GIF by Election 2020

Sounds evil to me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and wishIwasSalludon
Because some people have too much pride to let their bloodline die out

Because some people have too much pride to let their bloodline die out
Really? Do you think that a self-hating British Pajeeta have too much pride to let their bloodline die out?

Really? Do you think that a self-hating British Pajeeta have too much pride to let their bloodline die out?
Even if they're self hating in some areas that doesn't mean they hate themself as a whole. Also if they're reproducing with another race they'll probably cope and think that's enough of a solution

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
ex. If a British Pajeeta dislikes being of South Asian descent, just don't reproduce.

Reproducing with a non-South Asian is a half-solution, and reproducing with a Pajeet just makes the issue worse.
Drowning man/crabs in a bucket.
Eugenics (forced sterilizations) can easily resolve all of this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Achilles and enchanted_elixir
idk probably a hope that white genes will wash out their trash from the lineage?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, IAMNOTANINCEL, watah and 1 other person
Eugenics (forced sterilizations) can easily resolve all of this.
It's not ethical though.

I do agree with eugenics but I don't want to violate ethics/morals in the process.
It's better if its self-selected eugenics (where people assess their own genetic value and not reproduce if its not worthy of being passed on).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon and 8uAte
idk probably a hope that white genes will wash out their trash from the lineage?
This might be possible.

Sometimes, these types of people don't really care if it's white genes, they sometimes just want something that wash out their genes that probably isn't Indian looking or darker than them.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon and SubhumanCurrycel
It's not ethical though.

I do agree with eugenics but I don't want to violate ethics/morals in the process.
It's better if its self-selected eugenics (where people assess their own genetic value and not reproduce if its not worthy of being passed on).
It's unlikely that it will work out. Take a look at the third world where poor people who can't afford to feed themselves breed like rabbits.
I believe it would be better if the government encouraged the top 20% (in terms of appearance, height, and intelligence) to have as many children as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon and enchanted_elixir
I doubt they think that far ahead or even consider that as an option, plus humans are selfish, a 4'2 guy would reproduce if he could without giving a fuck about the child

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, enchanted_elixir and normie_joe
Even if they're self hating in some areas that doesn't mean they hate themself as a whole. Also if they're reproducing with another race they'll probably cope and think that's enough of a solution
Their son will end up on .org and their daughter will end up self hating.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and enchanted_elixir
Because half south Asians half whites tend to mog, and usually pass as med looking whites?

J.d. vances kids all look lightskin meds and have brunette hair with white caucasoid features.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240801_213354_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240801_213354_Chrome.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JD-Vance-Family-e1627893234645.jpg
    JD-Vance-Family-e1627893234645.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and rand anon
Ideally these subhuman races like Pajeets and niggers would be exterminated so to not contaminate the genepools of the master races.

Because half south Asians half whites tend to mog, and usually pass as med looking whites?

J.d. vances kids all look lightskin meds and have brunette hair with white caucasoid features.
Well obviously. Both are Caucasoid.

They look cute as kids and then become truecels like me after 18.

I'm half curry and half white (Mum was a white Htb/stacy).

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Chadeep and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and enchanted_elixir
perpetuallytired

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
having kids if you hate yourself is one of the most retarded things a person could do

really, having kids at all is retarded. why doom someone to this gay jewish world

but it's mega retarded if you hate yourself

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and enchanted_elixir
I don't think your average Pajeeta knows that though.?

BRUH????? YOUR AVERAGE NON WHITE FOID THINKS SHE'S GOING TO HAVE CUTE MIXED BABIES IF SHE GETS WITH A WHITE BOY. lmao how has this been not already established.

• +1
  • Hmm...
BRUH????? YOUR AVERAGE NON WHITE FOID THINKS SHE'S GOING TO HAVE CUTE MIXED BABIES IF SHE GETS WITH A WHITE BOY. lmao how has this been not already established.
I don't live around Pajeetas so I wouldn't know.

They look cute as kids and then become truecels like me after 18.

I'm half curry and half white (Mum was a white Htb/stacy).
I highly doubt your truecel lmao. Every half white half south Asian I've come across looks somewhat similar to jd vances kids and then grows up to be a mixed mogger like nic kaufmann.

• +1
  • Hmm...
having kids if you hate yourself is one of the most retarded things a person could do

really, having kids at all is retarded. why doom someone to this gay jewish world

but it's mega retarded if you hate yourself
I wonder why people who are clearly at a disadvantage (down syndrome people, manlets, etc.) reproduce despite knowing the flaw.
I guess they do this because they're selfish.

Every half white half south Asian I've come across looks somewhat similar to jd vances kids and then grows up to be a mixed mogger like nic kaufmann.
So, every Windian becomes a mogger like Nic Kaufman?

Just type half white half indian into the Google search images and go through the pics.
but that's google images...

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Just type half white half indian into the Google search images and go through the pics.
unless you're typing in black women or "insert black majority country here" women, you're typically going to get a result heavily biased towards the beautiful ones.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, watah and enchanted_elixir
“Tend to mog” that’s bullshit. Half white and half east Asian tend to mog actually.
because SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!!

“Tend to mog” that’s bullshit. Half white and half east Asian tend to mog actually.
I don't live on the West Coast, California, or San Francisco -- the Wasian capital of the world, so I wouldn't know.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 8uAte and Xangsane
I've seen complete truecel hapas before.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@8uAte
I do know a Wasian family personally from high school, and I've seen this one Wasian girl. I'd say their appearances are above average.

Average Wasian: 5.5-6.8/10, sample size=5

• +1
  • Hmm...
unless you're typing in black women or "insert black majority country here" women, you're typically going to get a result heavily biased towards the beautiful ones.
Lmao there's nothing I can tell you that mixed babies tend to be strikingly cute, so whatever idc.

• +1
Lmao that's not true, especially not phenotypically. The reason why indians/ South Asians mixed with whites would look better than half white/ half east Asians, is because south Asians are already pretty much caucasoid, ranging from 60% caucasoid 40% austraolid in the south, to 75-80% caucasoid and 25% australoid in the north/ northwest. It's literally basically 2 caucasoid coming together and mixing which would be more phenotypically harmonious than a caucasoid mixing with someone with a mongoloid or negroid facial structure. It's the same reason why mena mixed with whites are also good looking, these are also caucasoids.

• +1
So, every Windian becomes a mogger like Nic Kaufman?
That’s an exaggeration ofc but they usually turn out decent at the very least.

Doesn’t even hve to be with white, my cousins are half beaner, saved them from Dravidian subhumanity

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and SidharthTheSlayer
That’s an exaggeration ofc but they usually turn out decent at the very least.

Doesn’t even hve to be with white, my cousins are half beaner, saved them from Dravidian subhumanity
Holy fuck why have I heard of so many curry-beaner mixes
it's not as common as hapas or something, just completely unexpected and I've heard of quite a few lol

Whites mog.

even if you don't like yourself you can still make a child who is good looking

• Hmm...

most people do not think with logic and are primitive so they’ll do anything to follow their genetic printing

• +1