why do people who try to act nt talk like they’re black??

W

white girls lover

Bronze
Have ever noticed that people who try to act nt just talk like black men? I think it’s because they automatically think nt=dumb and black=dumb therefore nt=black. Or maybe they think blacks are just really cool which is kinda true, but

It’s weird with ricegum or white rappers and stuff. Sometimes when people try to act nt they just stop all critical thinking and act like a retard too so that’s what makes me think they think nt, black, and stupid are all three synonyms. Maybe subconciously people pick up on things and idk how to even explain this.

I don‘t mind actual nt people like when they’re homosexual and energetic like james charles, or when they’re a legit very social black person. It’s just some people have this obvious unnatural nt act. Don’t mistake nt and stupid as the same like some of the people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, closedplatecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Have ever noticed that people who try to act nt just talk like black men? I think it’s because they automatically think nt=dumb and black=dumb therefore nt=black. Or maybe they think blacks are just really cool which is kinda true, but

It’s weird with ricegum or white rappers and stuff. Sometimes when people try to act nt they just stop all critical thinking and act like a retard too so that’s what makes me think they think nt, black, and stupid are all three synonyms. Maybe subconciously people pick up on things and idk how to even explain this.

I don‘t mind actual nt people like when they’re homosexual and energetic like james charles, or when they’re a legit very social black person. It’s just some people have this obvious unnatural nt act. Don’t mistake nt and stupid as the same like some of the people.
I know it's been going on atleast since the 90s , I realize how try hard and lame I used to be now

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and white girls lover
I talk like a white suburban dude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and white girls lover
African American English (AAVE) is the casual, NT sociolect of English, at least in North America, due to African American media overrepresentation, so naturally all NT English speakers will have some AAVE influence on their dialect in most contexts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 17872, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
African American English (AAVE) is the casual, NT sociolect of English, at least in North America, due to African American media overrepresentation, so naturally all NT English speakers will have some AAVE influence on their dialect in most contexts.
So it's common in America to speak like this?

Hey nigga, finna get somma dat green! See movie?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur, fjor2096 and 3 others
No. only wiggers talk like that (it’s cringe asf). What the guy meant was non black people may use phrases within sentences such as “on god”, “cap”, “deadass” etc
I still don't know what those mean.:feelskek:

On god? Gonna write a book about religion nigga?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
So it's common in America to speak like this?

Hey nigga, finna get somma dat green! See movie?

I think AAVE that extreme will be rarely found, excluding Blacks in low income areas.

Some of those words like "finna" are peppered into the speech of all young people in America and Canada now as far as I can tell though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, white girls lover, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I think AAVE that extreme will be rarely found, excluding Blacks in low income areas.

Some of those words like "finna" are peppered into the speech of all young people in America and Canada now as far as I can tell though.
What does finna mean? I don't know how to use it:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What does finna mean? I don't know how to use it:lul::lul:

Short for "fixing to". I also had to look it up. Basically wanting/intending to do something.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
dat shit was crazy ngl no cap fr mah nigga you feel me fr fr 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16853 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16369
yeah this is what i mean. chinese teaching english tutorials think blacks are crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16853 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, OldRooster and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
Bitch ass nigga

because black men are everything all males should strive to be. neurotypicality is one of the staples of masculinity if you're not neurotypical as a male then its over, you have the instinctive wiring of the feline. I've even seen studies that conclude if you're introverted in general you're on the autism spectrum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 17872, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
They don't. You live in a ghetto. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1209

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and white girls lover
@gamma post that america worship niggas rant my g

Lmao. Young people because of TikTok use some phrases from AAVE. Only some phrases ofc- they don’t know how to speak it. Not even i cos I’m a whitewashed oreo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PrinceLuenLeoncur, white girls lover and 1 other person
Im finna bust a nut in ya bitch ass ya er? Pussy ass nigga fuck nigga ugly ass nigga

yo rate my blaccent tho

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: oxymoron, white girls lover, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: white girls lover and Deleted member 17531
Charismatic af, could get pussy based on your voice alone
no pussy for my high inhib 😂🤙
well not true but i'd get a lot more if i was a low inhib social god

no pussy for my high inhib 😂🤙
well not true but i'd get a lot more if i was a low inhib social god
Adderall + phenibut + ashwaghanda + microdose psilocybin + 400 mg T E

Different language. I can't understand anything they say.
Blacks are jsut naturally NT they can make the msot stupid shit sound good. In the UK most of our slang is derived form Jamaicans thanks to this shit

It’s their racial super power, it’s having maxxed out charisma stats

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I talk like a white suburban dude.
Non NT af. White guys who talk with a slight blaccent and have swag like Jack Harlow are slayers irl. I will be the biggest slayer on this forum after I fix my medical deformities just off NT-ness alone. All the autists keep coping so fucking hard.

Non NT af. White guys who talk with a slight blaccent and have swag like Jack Harlow are slayers irl. I will be the biggest slayer on this forum after I fix my medical deformities just off NT-ness alone. All the autists keep coping so fucking hard.
You're supposed to talk like people you associate with.

Talking like a hood rat in a high class area is a falo.

• JFL
You're supposed to talk like people you associate with.

Talking like a hood rat in a high class area is a falo.
Keep coping. The most successful people in 2022 talk NT. Keep associating with middle class cucks while I'll be chilling with Drake in a few years with the way things are going. I'm NT AS FUCK with neck tattoos makes me unstoppable.

Keep coping. The most successful people in 2022 talk NT. Keep associating with middle class cucks while I'll be chilling with Drake in a few years with the way things are going. I'm NT AS FUCK with neck tattoos makes me unstoppable.
You don't even know what NT even is. Acting like that is only nt in the hoods.

You're the one coping, I don't want primal foids.

• JFL
If you have to learn how to be NT your pretty screwed tbh girls can sense when your forcing something

You don't even know what NT even is. Acting like that is only nt in the hoods.

You're the one coping, I don't want primal foids.
LOLOL. Typical basement dwelling incel. Every NT guy talks like Jack Harlow.

LOLOL. Typical basement dwelling incel. Every NT guy talks like Jack Harlow.
That's because you exclude 90+ percent of men from your definition of NT.

• JFL
That's because you exclude 90+ percent of men from your definition of NT.
Ok? 90% of men are average wage slaves. I got big dreams. already did all the shit I said I would do and I said it first. keep staying average bro.

Ok? 90% of men are average wage slaves. I got big dreams. already did all the shit I said I would do and I said it first. keep staying average bro.
NT is average. Stop misusing terms.

• JFL
If you have to learn how to be NT your pretty screwed tbh girls can sense when your forcing something
nah i don’t think so tbh. if they could, they wouldn’t worship celebrities. an ”ick” is when you are ugly or a red flag based on something meaningless is when you are ugly

someone who actually learns the individuals characteristics of being nt could actually be like an american psycho “sigma” or whatever people say lol. kpop has the fakest stuff ever btw and girls like it somehow even grown adults like it

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies