Why do people who use "female gaze" still say that blue eyes are ideal?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
Even tho there's record of actual young women saying Sean O Pry's eyes make him look like an alien. The fact of the matter is great eyelashes will be the best female gaze in the eye area.

T40 Cope

Foids always talk nonsense. Go get a dad bod as well cause foids say they like it jfl

If we listened to what foids say, we would be on Personalitymax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicktator, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, coomahboomah and 9 others
T40 Cope

Foids always talk nonsense. Go get a dad bod as well cause foids say they like it jfl

If we listened to what foids say, we would be on Personalitymax.org
you're a retard, most women i see are fucking brown eye NCT Vinnie hacker mfers. You're the one coping cause you like to jack off to blue eyes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
you're a retard, most women i see are fucking brown eye NCT Vinnie hacker mfers. You're the one coping cause you like to jack off to blue eyes.
Lol
You cry T40 Poop coloured tears every night while your Oneitis gets ravaged by light eyed moggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, roping3264 and 3 others
as if they would nto cream harder if they were not A10

Lol
You cry T40 Poop coloured tears every night while your Oneitis gets ravaged by light eyed moggers.
this is why none of you retards can even hold a conversation, keep coping while brown eye mfers like Chico and Hacker get simped on tiktok and you're blue eyed gods are called aliens.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator and Deleted member 28541
Even tho there's record of actual young women saying Sean O Pry's eyes make him look like an alien. The fact of the matter is great eyelashes will be the best female gaze in the eye area.
Sean o pry's eyes make him look like an alien because of the shape + the autistic energy coming off them

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Sean o pry's eyes make him look like an alien because of the shape + the autistic energy coming off them
sure bud, just like the "ideal eyes" on the scale will always look alien.

• +1
opry and barrett and all the men with prominent hunter eyes including depoot aren’t as simped over rather than hacker and chico all over tiktok

the truth is that unlike hair and jaw, no one ever gets carried by eye color.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Running!
opry and barrett and all the men with prominent hunter eyes including depoot aren’t as simped over rather than hacker and chico all over tiktok
"But muhhh blue eyes white women love Aryn genes"

• JFL
no one cares about blue eyes except incels, Green and Brown mogg hard.
Green eyes is a world away from Brown eyes. They're closer to blue than brown.

By grouping brown and green together as if we wouldn't notice u basically admitted light eyes are better which is my point.

Brown eyes are the most common, have no exotic halo, hide the limbal rings, and also camouflage your eyelashes if we are a t40 subhuman like u

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Running!
the truth is that unlike hair and jaw, no one ever gets carried by eye color.
it definitely helps but it doesn’t make too much of a difference. opry would still mog with any color eyes including barrett and the rest of top tier models, it just contributes to overall psl

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

By grouping brown and green together as if we wouldn't notice u basically admitted light eyes are better which is my point.

Brown eyes are the most common, have no exotic halo, hide the limbal rings, and also camouflage your eyelashes if we are a t40 subhuman like u
any eye color that matches with a good clothing color mogs tbh. green goes with a lot and so does blue/brown

sure bud keep coping, you mfers saying a dude ascenced cause he put in shitty Blue contact aren't gonna get him layed. Also Brown and green eyes are ideal yes.

• JFL
any eye color that matches with a good clothing color mogs tbh. green goes with a lot and so does blue/brown
As long as the eye colour is visibly lighter than the skin, and does nothing to hide limbal rings/ eyelashes we're good imo. Beyond that its just personal preference

• +1
Incels are literally the only people i see with such a fasanication with eye colors. It's like saying blonde is ideal cause it's a lighter hair color.

As long as the eye colour is visibly lighter than the skin, and does nothing to hide limbal rings/ eyelashes we're good imo. Beyond that its just personal preference
agreed. by science the most attractive eyes are almond and hunter, doesn’t really matter the color, but the more different the better.

• +1
Incels are literally the only people i see with such a fasanication with eye colors. It's like saying blonde is ideal cause it's a lighter hair color.
i’m not saying eye color is everything, but it definitely can help. do you think lima would look as good with brown eyes?

adding on to this, (i personally have silver-green eyes) and many females compliment my eye color saying it’s stunning etc..

i’m not saying eye color is everything, but it definitely can help. do you think lima would look as good with brown eyes?
as long as it wasn't dark brown, yes.

adding on to this, (i personally have silver-green eyes) and many females compliment my eye color saying it’s stunning etc..
that actually makes sense cause green eyes are actually rare (In terms of media and real life) but blue eyes are litteraly everywhere.

• +1
as long as it wasn't dark brown, yes.
coloring just ascends eye area. that’s all. it honestly depends but having a more rare eye color or a more appealing eye color is better than having a bland one that everyone else has.

• +1
coloring just ascends eye area. that’s all. it honestly depends but having a more rare eye color or a more appealing eye color is better than having a bland one that everyone else has.
it also depends where you are, blue eyes gives you slight rarity in the US. But if you went to the UK Brown eyes then would actually be the most rare of those even behind green eyes.

• Woah
it also depends where you are, blue eyes gives you slight rarity in the US. But if you went to the UK Brown eyes then would actually be the most rare of those even behind green eyes.
in the uk brown eyes are rare? also keep in mind that girls like features that make men stand out, so i’m assuming if a brown eyed man went to the uk, he would get much more attention and compliments than someone with a basic colour.

in the uk brown eyes are rare? also keep in mind that girls like features that make men stand out, so i’m assuming if a brown eyed man went to the uk, he would get much more attention and compliments than someone with a basic colour.
no. blue eyes and brown is common in Us. All the eye colors aren't rare it's just that Brown eyes is the rarest one, they have about the same rarity. Out of UK AND Usa, Green is the only rare color out of those 2 places.

no. blue eyes and brown is common in Us. All the eye colors aren't rare it's just that Brown eyes is the rarest one, they have about the same rarity. Out of UK AND Usa, Green is the only rare color out of those 2 places.
i didn’t even know that green eyes were so rare. surprises me. thanks for teaching me something new

Eye shape and ratios will always be more important than eye color. Just have a good eye area and any eye color would look good.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Running!
OP has shitskin eyes btw

Eye shape and ratios will always be more important than eye color. Just have a good eye area and any eye color would look good.
true tbh

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
"But muhhh blue eyes white women love Aryn genes"
Screenshot 2023 10 26 at 03 29 45 Pin on lenis
Das rite

The fact of the matter is great eyelashes will be the best female gaze in the eye area.
If you dont have light eyes great eyelashes add 0.25 PSL because there is no contrast

anyhting darker than T07 is death sentence tbh

Listens to what women say rather than what they do JFL

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Mosh12
why are we talking about eye color jfl. it just has to complement your overall coloring well. Do you really think girls gaf if chad has brown or blue eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
That's why oral minox is a great looksmaxer it makes your eyebrows and eyelashes thicker and darker as well as helping you stop going bald

why are we talking about eye color jfl. it just has to complement your overall coloring well. Do you really think girls gaf if chad has brown or blue eyes?

It gives a halo, like height.

5'9 guy with a chad face can slay too, just as brown eyed chad can. But being taller or having blue eyes is still better. And if you are in the 6-7 range facially, these halos are getting more important, being tall or having blue eyes can sometimes save you.

Also it's not just about women, but any area of life (CEOs are tall, etc, you know what I mean).