Why do ppl get so triggered when I rate them mtn

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽
@AlbinoMaxxer just asked me to rate him and being real and said mtn. And he got fucking triggered saying that I hate the white race like what 😂😂 like nigga u want me to lie and say ur Sean opry twin

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, piec, wishIwasSalludon and 10 others
I didn’t get triggered bhai, why are u trying to expose dms? Just saying u are biased towards white people, what a pussy to bring dms out in to the open. You literally say people rate you chad:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CD34, wishIwasSalludon, isis_Bleach and 2 others
I didn’t get triggered bhai, why are u trying to expose dms? Just saying u are biased towards white people, what a pussy to bring dms out in to the open. You literally say people rate you chad:lul:
Yes they were some new users and I know I’m not actually chad and delusional like u. I’m humble and know I’m only mid- high htn

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
He didn't get triggered, why are you trying to expose his dms? Hes just saying u are biased towards white people, you are such a pussy to bring out dms to open. You literally say people rate you chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, CD34, notsocommonthumb and 9 others
Yes they were some new users and I know I’m not actually chad and delusional like u. I’m humble and know I’m only mid- high htn
He didn't get triggered, why are you trying to expose his dms? Hes just saying u are biased towards white people, you are such a pussy to bring out dms to open. You literally say people rate you chad
what this guy said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and asdvek
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I (do I)
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I'm tryna protect you in this argument bro
Thanks bhai, not sure what kind of pussy leaks dms like that, he claims chad but wont even send a pic of himself

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
Thanks bhai, not sure what kind of pussy leaks dms like that, he claims chad but wont even send a pic of himself
Yea I had this argument with him in PMs long time ago
Bitch said "i will send my face gladly in pms" then when i pmed him he dodged sending his face
He also says hes chad but cant show face
hes such a bitch jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, AlbinoMaxxer and watah
Burger king

Broski ur mtn u don’t even look better than whiteboyem so sorry

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel and billymidnight
Bitch said "i will send my face gladly in pms" then when i pmed him he dodged sending his face
hes such a bitch jfl
Exactly ik he’s just a mexican who works construction and claims mexicans are the master race, what a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and watah
Broski ur mtn u don’t even look better than whiteboyem so sorry
You’re mad because you look like peter griffin and you constantly ride my dick on here u fag

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James and tombradylover
hes such a bitch jfl
Listen u fucking paki incel who claims he European I already know ur nose is so fucking long and u literally admitted that u need canthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: watah
Exactly ik he’s just a mexican who works construction and claims mexicans are the master race, what a cuck
When did I claim Mexicans are the master race 😂😂 why are you bringing up race???? Ur just tryna deflect the argument rn bro. Also don’t talk about me when u literally look like a ginger ogre

When did I claim Mexicans are the master race 😂😂 why are you bringing up race???? Ur just tryna deflect the argument rn bro. Also don’t talk about me when u literally look like a ginger ogre
I’ve already answered that question, ive asked you like 5 times to send a pic of proclaimed htn but you ignore it. This ginger ogre slays more than you though:feelswat:

Leaking dms is low tbh

• +1
Reactions: CD34, Hyperborean Citizen and noonespecial
I’ve already answered that question, ive asked you like 5 times to send a pic of proclaimed htn but you ignore it. This ginger ogre slays more than you though:feelswat:
I literally have a body count of 11 and lost virginity at 14….

Ive seen albino maxer. Hes htn i can vouch for him. rating him mtn is a bit of an underrate tbh. to each their own tho

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, AlbinoMaxxer and billymidnight
rate me. MTN?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and watah
I literally have a body count of 11 and lost virginity at 14….
11 isn’t bad, average for a normie, i dont even count but im around 20 in about a year since i ascended from ltn, 14 is just peak degeneracy, mirin. I was busy incelmaxxing on fortnite with friends

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
Ive seen albino maxer. Hes htn i can vouch for him. rating him mtn is a bit of an underrate tbh. to each their own tho
He says im too ogre and too masc but idk, i feel like htn and get shocked when people say chadlite bc ik thats way too high

IMG 6499

Nigha yo ass look Indian on my mama

• +1
Pm me I want to see who’s right

• +1
Pm me I want to see who’s right
Trust me after you see him you will see that he’s mtn. I don’t wanna send his face cos that’s disrespectful ngl @AlbinoMaxxer
Don’t have his permission

Trust me after you see him you will see that he’s mtn. I don’t wanna send his face cos that’s disrespectful ngl @AlbinoMaxxer
Don’t have his permission
Eh not quite mtn but definitely not htn so like high mtn

@AlbinoMaxxer thoughts?
He genuinely thinks he a chad which is just going to get him nowhere @AlbinoMaxxer i don’t hate u but I just don’t want u to be delusional my g

• +1
@AlbinoMaxxer thoughts?
Well everyone can have their own opinion but i have good bones and no failos besides downgrown and bad undereye support, no foid treats me like high mtn tbh, I respect your opinion though. Still havent seen this proclaimed htn though

• JFL
He genuinely thinks he a chad which is just going to get him nowhere @AlbinoMaxxer i don’t hate u but I just don’t want u to be delusional my g
You’re literally projecting jfl i think im low htn- htn, never said chad, u said chad

I can't cope with being rated low mtn by n9wiff so I just focus on the day I turn 18 to get rhinoplasty done

• +1
Htns are mental cels so totally believeable that you're on here as a MTN at htn on this site you're either autistic and mentally challanged or a turbo manlet below 5'6

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
You’re literally projecting jfl i think im low htn- htn, never said chad, u said chad
We both have rated u mtn bro just give up. I wouldn’t of made a whole post and embarrassed u if y didn’t be rude in pm

We both have rated u mtn bro just give up. I wouldn’t of made a whole post and embarrassed u if y didn’t be rude in pm
Nigga said embarrassed, literally the only people that agree with u are 2024cels, ur so low iq, not sure how i was rude, still havent seen a pic of u, mega larp

@AlbinoMaxxer just asked me to rate him and being real and said mtn. And he got fucking triggered saying that I hate the white race like what 😂😂 like nigga u want me to lie and say ur Sean opry twin
rate them high ltn next time

• +1
Yeah I could see low htn, I don’t think this is a delusional take tbh

• +1
Nigga said embarrassed, literally the only people that agree with u are 2024cels, ur so low iq, not sure how i was rude, still havent seen a pic of u, mega larp
Just give up bro please….
Ur mtn , doesn’t mean y can’t improve.
Also by rude u we’re saying shit that I hate white pol and feel inferior

Also I vividly remember your face for some reason, idk why

• +1
Yeah I could see low htn, I don’t think this is a delusional take tbh
I promise you foids treat me like htn range, i could care less what a mexican, who think he is the master race has to say about me

• +1
Reactions: USAwhitecel
I promise you foids treat me like htn range, i could care less what a mexican, who think he is the master race has to say about me
All that matters is irl treatment why do you care what .org users think of you

Why do you keep brining up race ? Bro you look like Frankenstein😂😂

• +1
Also I vividly remember your face for some reason, idk why
I used to post a lot, used to be ltn, you know you ascended when you have 5’6 mexicans trying to talk shit and tell you their htn and still have yet to send a picture of themselves

I get that ur prob a nice guy and don’t want to hurt the guys feelings but inside u , u know he has no appeal whatsoever and gives off ogre vibes

You’re right but i used this site to ascend and need to make sure im on the right path

I get that ur prob a nice guy and don’t want to hurt the guys feelings but inside u , u know he has no appeal whatsoever and gives off ogre vibes
Yeah to me maybe but he says he gets good treatment irl so🤷

• +1
Ogre vibes, keep coping, i just have better bones than you

• JFL
Ur a schizo mtn u bragged Muh one surgery will make me Chad smv and when I asked u to show me ur face u said fuck off ltn incel jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, billymidnight and AlbinoMaxxer
Ur a schizo mtn u bragged Muh one surgery will make me Chad smv and when I asked u to show me ur face u said fuck off ltn incel jfl
Im telling you he’s coping with putting others down because he’s an invisible ltn, he says he has a tiktok with 20k followers and people rate him low chad:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea