Why do ppl get so triggered when I rate them mtn

I promise you foids treat me like htn range, i could care less what a mexican, who think he is the master race has to say about me
Dm me your face tombradylover rated me the same. And to be clear some users here claim that Ltn is average so basically being rated MTN by them means htn

Im telling you he’s coping with putting others down because he’s an invisible ltn, he says he has a tiktok with 20k followers and people rate him low chad:lul:
I literally do have a tiktok account with 18.2k followers tho….

Im telling you he’s coping with putting others down because he’s an invisible ltn, he says he has a tiktok with 20k followers and people rate him low chad:lul:
TikTokcels like this make me cringe lol they engage in a circle jerk with other retard tiktokcels and rate eachother Muh CL and start bragging on others 🤣🤣

ok? Ur not low chad is what im saying though ur a LARPER
U don’t even know what I look like but is still so certain about what my rating is 😂
Just call it a day ur mtn max bro ur an actual ogre , u prob had sex with ltb

ok? Ur not low chad is what im saying though ur a LARPER
let these graycel retards cope in peace
Guy below has 300 k followers and is he Chad ???ltb bitches on tiktok simp for anything lol and he’s bragging 20 k followers

@billymidnight literally show me ur face and u can shut me up lol but yk u won’t insecure little faggy

• +1
Reactions: watah and AlbinoMaxxer
U don’t even know what I look like but is still so certain about what my rating is 😂
Just call it a day ur mtn max bro ur an actual ogre , u prob had sex with ltb
Im assuming by the way u act, never showing ur face, keep coping with ogre nust because of good bones, sex with ltb? That was random, u gotta be like 13

Guy below has 300 k followers and is he Chad ???ltb bitches on tiktok simp for anything lol and he’s bragging 20 k followers

@billymidnight literally show me ur face and u can shut me up lol but yk u won’t insecure little faggy

My body count is higher then both of u niggers u prob still a virgin to 😂😂

Im assuming by the way u act, never showing ur face, keep coping with ogre nust because of good bones, sex with ltb? That was random, u gotta be like 13
I’ve showed my face on Pms to other ppl numerous of times

good frauder tho ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea
My body count is higher then both of u niggers u prob still a virgin to 😂😂
Literally doesn’t matter at all lol ur trying so hard to make people believe ur cuck ass is GL by doing anything but showing face

@AlbinoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Literally doesn’t matter at all lol ur trying so hard to make people believe ur cuck ass is GL by doing anything but showing face

@AlbinoMaxxer
I already told him i dont count but it’s in the 20’s, mexican can’t comprehend english, imagine that