Why do ppl pretend their social circle is out their control

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
Its one of the things u get to control as long as ur standards are realistic

I knew it wasnt my thing when anytime someone wants to hang i only think of drugs and alcohol

Its literally in ur mind. Especially in uni ppl act like its out their control nah your class resets every term and u have the chances

Its also the last remaining way to find a hqnp

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and Imretarded?
1 giga nt person you really likes you = automatic social cirlce

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Imretarded? and N8verBegan
true, just talk to people and get their social madia.

I prefer having individual friends now tbh. It’s harder to hang out frequently but it’s a closer bond.

Also joining a friend group is just hard for me

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, try2beme and Imretarded?
I prefer having individual friends now tbh. It’s harder to hang out frequently but it’s a closer bond.

Me too. It's easy to do a one on one/three people group but once it gets bigger than that, i struggle

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, try2beme and N8verBegan
Problem is fear of judgement and insecurity, i could probably have friends but i dont even try because i feel like im too ugly/autistic and i may come as annoying to these people
Maybe other people can relate to em

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Me too. It's easy to do a one on one/three people group but once it gets bigger than that, i struggle
Nothing wrong with being introverted like this forum portraying it protects peace

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Its one of the things u get to control as long as ur standards are realistic

I knew it wasnt my thing when anytime someone wants to hang i only think of drugs and alcohol

Its literally in ur mind. Especially in uni ppl act like its out their control nah your class resets every term and u have the chances

Its also the last remaining way to find a hqnp
I wish it were that simple... I wish

• +1
Yeah and I hate it when I get left out, or when only certain ppl within the group hang out together.

Maybe I need better friend groups that doesn’t care about all of these

• Woah
1 giga nt person you really likes you = automatic social cirlce
I wish I had a giga NT GF who always has plans and brings me along:feelswhy:

• +1
Yeah and I hate it when I get left out, or when only certain ppl within the group hang out together.

It always centers around 2-3 people. I ditched my childhood friend group since they would always do that.

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
Nothing wrong with being introverted like this forum portraying it protects peace
I think im just autistic though. Im extravert aspie which is deathly combo, :kys:

• +1
because it mostly is. Your friends choose you at the end of the day. You only have the power to accept or reject them.
If someone doesn't like you there's nothing you can do to change it. And why would you want to?

group dynamics are always more centred around having fun, making quips and doing stuff together and this is true regardless of individual relationships. it will be the same even if you're at a family dinner table.
that;s what i've noticed. If ur too depressed to vibe back you just get left out.

You must find inner peace

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
because it mostly is. Your friends choose you at the end of the day. You only have the power to accept or reject them.
If someone doesn't like you there's nothing you can do to change it. And why would you want to?
You can try to go outisde and start cold approaching dudes Lol

I think im just autistic though. Im extravert aspie which is deathly combo, :kys:
i think everyone is extroverted.

introverts are just insecure extroverts 99.9% of the time.

• So Sad