why do ppl say it will be a change when u hit college

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
college is every bit as exclusionary/bully culture as high school but with more work. if you are not in the "in" crowd it is a living hell. yet every hollyweird film is about how ur luck changes when u hit college and everyone is having fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername and Chadeep
Someone should go ER on the entire world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, lookismfugee and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Everyone apart from me is having fun though. The subhumans go to parties and have fun too, even if they don’t get laid at the end (sometimes they do). It’s only hell for non NT people. First year is crucial, you have to party a lot that year if you want to be normal. By 3rd and 4th year you’re expected to “get it out of your system” and be more chill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername and Chadeep
It's because most people leave home for the first time and are now living close in a place without many rules. People party a lot, experiment a lot, etc. When you pair horny college girls with horny guys their age in close living quarters - what do you think happens? It's the single period in life where nobody is being judged for drinking all day, fucking 10 guys your freshman year, etc.

That's why people say it changes. Looks significantly influence your college experience, but, at the same time so does social status and being low inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername, inv1sible and 1 other person
I will when I become president of the us in 30 years
Legit someone should severely blackpill a world leader like Kim Jun un and maybe hell nuke the government causing chaos and mass rape of woma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
It's because most people leave home for the first time and are now living close in a place without many rules. People party a lot, experiment a lot, etc. When you pair horny college girls with horny guys their age in close living quarters - what do you think happens? It's the single period in life where nobody is being judged for drinking all day, fucking 10 guys your freshman year, etc.

That's why people say it changes. Looks significantly influence your college experience, but, at the same time so does social status and being low inhibition.
social status in college comes from looks

• +1
Legit someone should severely blackpill a world leader like Kim Jun un and maybe hell nuke the government causing chaos and mass rape of woma
Why would Kim jun un do that? He’s living the good life.

• +1
social status in college comes from looks

Join a top or mid tier frat, play a sport, join one of the bigger clubs on campus. I'm ugly and I played a sport and luckily knew a guy in a top frat. That alone halo'd me.

• +1
Join a top tier frat, play a sport, join one of the bigger clubs on campus. I'm ugly and I played a sport and luckily knew a guy in a top frat. That alone halo'd me.
well my college is finished now and just have online exams left to do so its too late. i had a horrible time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6401 and idkagoodusername
Most movies portray colleges that are very large, which is different than high schools with only a few hundred students. There's a lot more freedom to be your own person without being judged because you're with so many new people. When a semester ends, you'll never run into most of those people again (assuming you're a first year student without a major yet).
Everyone apart from me is having fun though. The subhumans go to parties and have fun too, even if they don’t get laid at the end (sometimes they do). It’s only hell for non NT people. First year is crucial, you have to party a lot that year if you want to be normal. By 3rd and 4th year you’re expected to “get it out of your system” and be more chill
This. I foolishly thought going to college was about excelling academically to get a high salary career. I didnt want to have fun by going to parties. I was too socially awkward and shy to do that anyway. But now that I'm out of college, I realize I just blew my last chance to be young. I wish I could go back to being 18 and say fuck it

• +1