At 20

MV5BMjAyNjI0MzEwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDc5MzE0._V1_.jpg

At 24

Shutterstock_644046jx.jpg

At 27

depositphotos_11753254-stock-photo-erik-von-detten.jpg

At 33

a1d308e7b2225e1c995b301ee4ee07e5_xl.jpg

He went from being extremely gl too becoming sub5 and being forced to marry a ltn asian out of pure desperation and he had good bones as well, Why did he age so badly.
Chico also decended so badly compared too how gl he was before.

Are most men only good looking because of skin and youth?

The only prettyboy that aged well is Rob Lowe

index-rob-lowe-1564607824.jpg

Now let me see how the nigga in your PFP looks like now
He looks the same jfl you can’t lose a heavy lower third over night

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, ElTruecel and cytoplasm
whites always age like shit

• +1

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Xangsane
He looked good when they started dating

He wasn't in his prime but he was still above average

TBH Asian foids getting leftover white men is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
TBH Asian foids getting leftover white men is a meme.
In these old photos she mogs him tbh.

She wasn't bad looking herself but then pregnancy, becoming a mom of 3 and everything came and both just stopped caring

• +1
In these old photos she mogs him tbh.

She wasn't bad looking herself but then pregnancy, becoming a mom of 3 and everything came and both just stopped caring
You believe it's a meme tho?

• +1
Asian women constantly date and marry above their league
I wonder why, much more often than other ethnic women.
Like full black women (when they date/marry white men) often go for ogres. MENA women rarely marry Chads (arrangemarriagemaxxing). Latinas rarely marry Chads unless if white Latina. Indian foids often get the leftovers.

• +1
lack of sharp features that can carry them with less collagen. chico for example. meanwhile ballou didnt give a shit about collagen with his jaw and chin

He looked good when they started dating

He wasn't in his prime but he was still above average

He didn’t age particularly bad, just normal
But it seems bad because prettyboys rely on youth/collagen and hair. And because after 25 all that goes too shit they look completely different and decended hard because youth/skin that was their whole look and appeal and that doesn’t last

• +1
I wonder why, much more often than other ethnic women.
Like full black women (when they date/marry white men) often go for ogres. MENA women rarely marry Chads (arrangemarriagemaxxing). Latinas rarely marry Chads unless if white Latina. Indian foids often get the leftovers.
Black women will take anything tbh
But tbf, the white men who are into black women have something about them I can't fully explain
Even the good looking ones are either beardcels or look like they're rednecks

• +1
Black women will take anything tbh
But tbf, the white men who are into black women have something about them I can't fully explain
Even the good looking ones are either beardcels or look like they're rednecks
Yeah, that's what I've noticed.
I might do a facial composite of GL white men who married or in LTRs with black women as well.
What about curry, Latina and MENA women from your experience?

• Hmm...
He didn’t age particularly bad, just normal
But it seems bad because prettyboys rely on youth/collagen and hair. And because after 25 all that goes too shit they look completely different and decended hard because youth/skin that was their whole look and appeal and that doesn’t last
He didn't age well at all, the Norwood Reaper came early, but it's not just that, it's a combination of him gaining a bit of weight, not styling his hair like a normal prettyboy would (he just slicks them back now) and some idgaf skin

By all intense and purposes, by the time he started dating his wife he was a HTN, while in his prime he was a strong chadlite

• +1
Yeah, that's what I've noticed.
I might do a facial composite of GL white men who married or in LTRs with black women as well.
What about curry, Latina and MENA women from your experience?
No idea tbh

• +1
  • +1
It's everything, I've seen white women with the most subhuman rats and with the best looking Chads
Differences between white women's Chads and Asian women's white Chads?

• Hmm...
Differences between white women's Chads and Asian women's white Chads?
The Chads with Asian women seem to be prettyboys almost always. They're often shaved, have hair and everything

For whatever reason once a Chad starts with a white woman he starts beardcelling or masculinemaxxing

That being said, I've seen a good number of Asian women with masculine and tall men as well but those were usually just gymcels

• +1
The Chads with Asian women seem to be prettyboys almost always. They're often shaved, have hair and everything

For whatever reason once a Chad starts with a white woman he starts beardcelling or masculinemaxxing

That being said, I've seen a good number of Asian women with masculine and tall men as well but those were usually just gymcels
I wonder why. Asian women's choice or the white man chose her?
Are you also including robust prettyboys in the prettyboy category?

• +1
I wonder why. Asian women's choice or the white man chose her?
Are you also including robust prettyboys in the prettyboy category?
Yes

• +1

weird you voted maesthetic-masc here, he's the facial composite of a GL white man who marries or LTRs an asian woman

• Woah
I wonder why I see a lot of prettyboys on tiktok with white stacies
Numbers
white women are the vast majority

But I've seen LTB Asian women like this and her sister too darling prettyboys