Why do PSL forums seem to attract so many ethnics?

JustLikeAWoman

JustLikeAWoman

Banned
I'm always surprised at how many "dark posters" there are here. No wonder "whiteness" is praised all the time as if it was something outstanding.

It makes sense, because you would have to be absolutley retarded to praise "whiteness" as a truly white person.

It's always whites with strong ethnic influence who praise whiteness.

But I wonder: Is it true that the majority of users are non whites or is it just that non whites are more likely to post their pictures?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
more anorexics mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 3043
ethnics here tend to be selfhating. you will have jbw copers like dope and you will have ethnics who think theyre white bc they cope with whiteskin like jatt guy jfl
as if it makes him any better than any other ethnic jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
There’re just as many whites as there’re ethnics. Inceldom has no race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Drugs, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
It’s majority white tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and TheMewingBBC
whites are low t lurkers but high t giga bollywood slayers don't give a fuCK

fill in the blanks: T_tb_o_t m_gs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Titbot and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
ethnics here tend to be selfhating. you will have jbw copers like dope and you will have ethnics who think theyre white bc they cope with whiteskin like jatt guy jfl
as if it makes him any better than any other ethnic jfl.
Dope isn't a jbw Coper. He himself says if you're 6 psl ethnic you get about the same matches as a 6 psl white, but if they're both 5 psl the white person gets more matches.

This imo makes sense because the white persons smv is higher than the ethnic. But once you hit 6 psl the difference in smv is null as you passed the barrier of attraction and race doesn't matter as much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I always have the impression that 90% of the psl userbase are whites tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I always have the impression that 90% of the psl userbase are whites tho
A lot of users are very dark looking whites. Few here are Alexander Skarsgard like white.

A lot of users are very dark looking whites. Few here are Alexander Skarsgard like white.
Race is more about bones than skin color. Actually a lot of Japanese / Korean people are have whiter skin than causasians like Med

Race is more about bones than skin color. Actually a lot of Japanese / Korean people are have whiter skin than causasians like Med
I don't understand your statement.

Dope isn't a jbw Coper. He himself says if you're 6 psl ethnic you get about the same matches as a 6 psl white, but if they're both 5 psl the white person gets more matches.

This imo makes sense because the white persons smv is higher than the ethnic. But once you hit 6 psl the difference in smv is null as you passed the barrier of attraction and race doesn't matter as much.
he is a jbw coper. he believes having white features makes you more attractive and ethnic features make you less attractive. thats literally the definition of a jbw coper.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot