Why do random girls have to fuck it up when i hit up some girl? (Huge post)

Nah meestal ook niet
mwah als je nederlander bent dan niet. bij buitenlanders doen ze wat aardiger omdat ze bang zijn om voor racist uit gemaakt te worden

mwah als je nederlander bent dan niet. bij buitenlanders doen ze wat aardiger omdat ze bang zijn om voor racist uit gemaakt te worden
ja kan

jfl are you retarded or something? i literally talk with 10+ girls on yubo daily, and unless they live 10km away from me i dont give a shit about them
you are writing essays about one single girl WHO DOESNT LIVE CLOSE TO YOU, NOR SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGE LMAO
do you get 1 match a month or what the fuck? pathetic thread

jfl are you retarded or something? i literally talk with 10+ girls on yubo daily, and unless they live 10km away from me i dont give a shit about them
you are writing essays about one single girl WHO DOESNT LIVE CLOSE TO YOU, NOR SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGE LMAO
do you get 1 match a month or what the fuck? pathetic thread
stfu fam, i got multiple matches, who added me first and all, but the conversation died off. and i wasn't that interested in them and neither them in me. this one liked me and i liked her. that's it. that some unpredictable shit happened ain't my fault

tl;dr but jealousy and the need to keep female SMV high for chad only

read every word

I think ur strategy was kinda dumb tho
She was kinda using u for attention
U shoulda teased her and shit

read every word

I think ur strategy was kinda dumb tho
She was kinda using u for attention
U shoulda teased her and shit
''strategy'' bro i ain't playing a fucking board game

it's a simple yes or no if it's a no you can fuck right off but don't be some vague ass bitch

Unimpressed Sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

dn rd
dn rd

"I messaged her and i was like actually nvm you're busy with a livestream so i won't bother you" cringe autism