Why do round faces look bad on camera compared to angular ones?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze

:p:p:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, NONE, Deleted member 14160 and 12 others
I think round faces look bad from every angle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Nautica, qkz and 8 others
Radial Distortion moves everything in the center outwards radially (aka a circle)

So, imagine a already fatass being made even more round.

That's why.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 2729, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
Radial Distortion moves everything in the center outwards radially (aka a circle)

So, imagine a already fatass being made even more round.

That's why.
Is logitech c920 a good webcam/camera to measure ratios / realistic?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Is iPhone 12 good? The Selfie cam too or only back camera
That's fine, only use the back camera for ratios.

You should be able to take some accurate selfies if you try enough with that phone too.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15569
Because round faces are ugly on men

• +1
Reactions: Slob
what abt oval which is round with a narrow chin
Round anything is bad for a man, excluding large zygos. Men are supposed to look angular, women are supposed to have rounded faces

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Round anything is bad for a man, excluding large zygos. Men are supposed to look angular, women are supposed to have rounded faces
chico and opry r round

Not trying to disrespect you, but I think we have different definitions of what we consider round. While Hemsworth definetly is a round faced man, but he is halo'd by his top eye area, body and otherwise good facial features. I'm pretty confident when I say being round faced is generally unattractive unless your face is very broad (i.e. hemsworth)

With chico he has a youthful look but I wouldn't say it's round. Take a look at some of his other pictures and its clearly he has a soft, but angular face.

Not trying to disrespect you, but I think we have different definitions of what we consider round. While Hemsworth definetly is a round faced man, but he is halo'd by his top eye area, body and otherwise good facial features. I'm pretty confident when I say being round faced is generally unattractive unless your face is very broad (i.e. hemsworth)

With chico he has a youthful look but I wouldn't say it's round. Take a look at some of his other pictures and its clearly he has a soft, but angular face.
ok can u send me pic of someone unattracitve because of a round face shit id even argure angular faces are unattractive when done wrong but u can never go wrong with oval