Why do Sfcels use Indian Swastika to promote Racism?

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, Crusile, Cheesyrumble and 6 others
Two currycels blabbering about stuff

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 12002 and 4 others

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord

My Reaction To That Information GIF - My Reaction To That Information -  Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, greeneyes, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Most sfcels are Indians so it fits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, ReadBooksEveryday, Trilogy and 17 others
Most sfcels are Indians so it fits
cope. most sfcels are mulattos, slavs, Balkans and Iranians.

I have yet to come across a german or nordic hardcore sfcel and not just racist.

Cuz Indians are aryans

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 19997 and Deprived
tbh yeah, also aryan referred to people with ne and caucaus dna not fricking cumskin jfl

• +1
that symbol was given to indians by white aryan invadors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
that symbol was given to Europeans by Indian Aryan invaders. Get your history right. JFL at these copes :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
that symbol was given to Europeans by Indian Aryan invaders. Get your history right. JFL at these copes :forcedsmile:
i have my history 100% right
white proto indo iranians gave you that symbol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, sex scenario and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
i have my history 100% right
white proto indo iranians gave you that symbol
Aryans were not cumskin :ROFLMAO: JFL. cumskin copes are so fuckin cringe. we wuz kangz n shieet. Max mueller copes

• JFL
Reactions: sex scenario and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
indian nationalist copes
I'm not Indian nationalist jfl. just find western historians cringe af. their work is blatant propaganda and we wuzzing, nothing genuine at all

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I'm not Indian nationalist jfl. just find western historians cringe af. their work is blatant propaganda and we wuzzing, nothing genuine at all
yeah jfl lol at claiming porus lost, punjab was secured from invaders, muh muh he got tired and went home aka he lost jfl at twisting narratives

• +1
Reactions: zura and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Original aryans looked like this,(this russians fag changed it to east nordid but its actually corded nordid.)

cope if anything they looked closer to Iranians and north Indians

dude, listen to me
i dont trust random historians with telling me what exactly happened in history
the aryan invasion into india is an old hypotesis which has been proven by genetic studies
thats modern day genetic studies, as well as linguistic, which prove indians got invaded by more northern proto indo europeans
i dont even know this max mueller guy youre talking about

• +1

no they didnt
genetic studies show they had blonde hair and blue eyes, esp the men
you look the way you look cuz you have their genes, but dravidian maternal genes cucked you into having brown hair and brown eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sex scenario, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and vaseqmoherad

Fuck no you look like a curry sewer rat next to them, original indo europeans looked like with with blue eyes,typically dark blonde/light brown hair.

• JFL
dude, listen to me
the aryan invasion into india is an old hypotesis which has been proven by genetic studies
thats modern day genetic studies, as well as linguistic, which prove indians got invaded by more northern proto indo europeans
first of all history older than 400 years can literally not be proven by anything. it's a case that's always open. Also, because western historians are famous for twisting narratives, it's pointless even to read their work. because it's funded by the government of the west.

Indian historians are also biased but they bring a new perspective and I find them to make more sense. instead of just blatant boring old propaganda in the western work which is just pure cringe and we wuzzing - especially the older work.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
dude, listen to me

The Indo-Europeans are thought to have originated in the steppes of Russia and began to move out of that area into what is now eastern and northern Europe, the Near East, and India in the third or second millennium B.C. The earliest known written Indo-European language is the Linear B script of the Greek city-state of Mycenae around 1500 B.C., and it was around this time also that the Aryans invaded India and displaced the dying Dravidian civilizations of the Indus Valley.

In Europe, the Aryan invaders conquered and displaced the non-Indo-European peoples of the archaic megalithic civilization that built Stonehenge and similar colossal monuments. In the Near East and India, the Indo-Europeans conquered many peoples who had created literate, urban civilizations. In some cases, the Aryans were, to a greater or lesser degree, absorbed into the larger populations that they had conquered.

site has citations too for references

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 13787
Indians admire Hitler and the Nazis, they have restaurants, stores and other crap inspired by them.
rtr1gkid.jpg
0d5a7c3c-1f2a-5cb1-98f4-1cd13dce29d4.preview-300.jpg
ap118362008024_wide-227c1d906393b2e6dd969d0e4712018b7b8f5c69-s1100-c50.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
no they didnt
you look the way you look cuz you have their genes, but dravidian maternal genes cucked you into having brown hair and brown eyes
how do you expect a person having blue eyes and blonde hair in a country like India man. Jfl. it has been historically one of the hottest environments. it's so close to the equator. have some common sense boy. I have melanin simply to protect myself from the sun. or else I will die from cancer just like many white Australians do every year.

no they didnt
are aryans the same as schythians? cuz i know based on genetic studies some sspeculate that jatts are merged from scythians, possibly explains haryanis have 17 percent ne dna

first of all history older than 400 years can literally not be proven by anything. it's a case that's always open. Also, because western historians are famous for twisting narratives, it's pointless even to read their work. because it's funded by the government of the west.
except its genetics dude...
we can tell history from 10000 years ago by analysing genetics
as well as analysing language
europeans dont carry indian genes, there havent been any studies showing that
but indians carry european genes, because europeans and indians share a common ancestor
im not getting my info from historians, im getting it from anthropologists and genticists

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25190 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
are aryans the same as schythians? cuz i know based on genetic studies some sspeculate that jatts are merged from scythians, possibly explains haryanis have 17 percent ne dna
scythians are later on, but they have common roots

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
except its genetics dude...
we can tell history from 10000 years ago by analysing genetics
as well as analysing language
europeans dont carry indian genes, there havent been any studies showing that
but indians carry european genes, because europeans and indians share a common ancestor
im not getting my info from historians, im getting it from anthropologists and genticists
whatever helps you sleep at night man :forcedsmile:

how do you expect a person having blue eyes and blonde hair in a country like India man. Jfl. it has been historically one of the hottest environments. it's so close to the equator. have some common sense boy. I have melanin simply to protect myself from the sun. or else I will die from cancer just like many white Australians do every year.
they didnt get those traits by living in india
they got them by living in siberia
they later migrated pretty much everywhere, including india
mongols and chinese also have indo european ancestry

• JFL

Indian historians are also biased but they bring a new perspective and I find them to make more sense. instead of just blatant boring old propaganda in the western work which is just pure cringe and we wuzzing - especially the older work.

All the indian videos you link is just some guy feeling himself. No sources of evidence for anything.

You are just getting high off your own shit dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Deleted member 13787
Aryans got those traits by mixing with native Europeans.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
im pretty sure blue eys cama ebecause incest right?

• JFL
ironic considering youre ignoring the mountains of evidence proving the aryan invasion
you are ignoring the evidence proving aryans coming out of India, invading & raping Europe and bringing language, culture and civilisation with them.

• Ugh..
im pretty sure blue eys cama ebecause incest right?
no they came from selection, blue eyed men were conquerors and impregnated many of the swarthy native european farmer women

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and sub5inchcel
you are ignoring the evidence proving aryans coming out of India, invading & raping Europe and bringing language, culture and civilisation with them.
you havent provided any
ive provided evidence for what ive said in the past
if you want me to i can do it right now