Why do shorter guys look better?

richpilled

richpilled

Iron
There's been a recent trend on shittok and Instagram recently where women talk about "short kings'" and how "lethal" their "face card" is (jfl at these terms). Honestly, I have noticed this in real life too. Short guys tend to be better looking than taller guys do, is this because they care more about appearance and unconsciously softmaxx? Does anyone else have a better theory for this?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sayi, Av0nr, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
maybe theyre too used to seeing good looking guys being at least average so when they see a short guy with a good face it stays in their mind?

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, igniteisbad, Mumbhai and 2 others
Short kings mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Swarthy Knight, piec and 1 other person
maybe theyre too used to seeing good looking guys being at least average so when they see a short guy with a good face it stays in their mind?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Angutoid
This seems right, and I bet that since short guys are usually completely invisible to them, women only notice exceptionally attractive ones.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
more bone inherently comes with the risk of it looking worse.

you can't notice the imperfections on ants either.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Phxx, sayi, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
better proportions and ratios

• +1
Reactions: richpilled
There's been a recent trend on shittok and Instagram recently where women talk about "short kings'" and how "lethal" their "face card" is (jfl at these terms). Honestly, I have noticed this in real life too. Short guys tend to be better looking than taller guys do, is this because they care more about appearance and unconsciously softmaxx? Does anyone else have a better theory for this?
i dont think short ppl care ab their appearances at all. i have a really short friend who eats like shit and his face is really wide, and defined, and he has hollow cheeks. dont forget that taller people have longer faces, while shorter people tend to have wider, more defined faces due to their height

Short guys are more desperate, perfect target audience for onlyfans women.

There's various clickbaits that onlyfans women use: for old guys, for ugly guys, for fat guys etc...

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Short guys are more desperate, perfect target audience for onlyfans women.

There's various baits that onlyfans women use, for old guys, for ugly guys, for fat guys etc...
broooooooooooooootallllllll blackpeel

• JFL
Reactions: piec
need to make up for the height one way or another.

i dont think short ppl care ab their appearances at all.
I mean, by virtue of being the butt of women's jokes often, and less successful than taller men, and on top of that social media making this very clear to short guys, I feel like they are more inclined to be insecure and thus more conscious about their appearance.

Same reason short guys are more likely to become talented at most things. They put more effort into mogging. Whereas tallfags think their height will just carry them through everything.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and skkrrrtcantdo

i was talking to my grandma about my grandpa the other day and she said she never find him handsome when my grandpa literally had a chad side profile only because they were same height. They both were 170 and it was in 1970s in west asia which is isnt bad at all, but my grandma said there was another guy whose face she cant recall but he was 194 and she liked him more but her parents forced her to marry to my grandpa.

Brutal height pill.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Willmogulater and richpilled
View attachment 3149623
i was talking to my grandma about my grandpa the other day and she said she never find him handsome when my grandpa literally had a chad side profile only because they were same height. They both were 170 and it was in 1970s in west asia which is isnt bad at all, but my grandma said there was another guy whose face she cant recall but he was 194 and she liked him more but her parents forced her to marry to my grandpa.

Brutal height pill.
Your grandpa is fucking Henry Cavill.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Also basic probability...

(rough probabilities, I'm being generous)
1/10 * 1/10 = 1/100 (Tall and hot)
9/10 * 1/10 = 9/100 (Short and hot)

Depends on how u calculate but it could be 5-9 times more hot short guys than tall hot guys...

So If you go to public space you should see 9 short good looking guys for 1 tall good looking guy...

• +1
Reactions: richpilled, NZb6Air and Willmogulater
Your grandpa is fucking Henry Cavill.
i tried to explain that to my grandma, she didnt give a fuck.
'we were the same height and i couldnt wear heals all my youth.'
brutal so brutal, i feel bad for my chad grandpa, thanks god im tall atleast.

Depends on how u calculate but it could be 5-9 times more hot short guys than tall hot guys...

So If you go to public space you should see 9 short good looking guys for 1 tall good looking guy...
Tall is always better

I feel retarded for not thinking of this lol.

Face = beauty

If a manlet is just more beautiful than their Lanklet boyfriend, they can't help but notice and it's striking comparative to their height or what the standard perception they'd have for a manlet would be

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr