Why do sisters often seem have more masculine facial bones than their brothers?

O

Ocelot

Title. Not just saying this because it's like this for me, but I've seen an awful lot of my friends and random instances online where girls tend to have higher bizygomatic width (although I think this is common amongst women to have wider cheekbones than men), higher bigonial width, and in some cases, better gonial angles and even chin projection.
In my case, my sister's jaw is wider, her cheekbones are wider, she has a better gonial angle (wtf) but a shorter ramus. My mom is a jawmog machine tbh. Square, very prominent jaw with a perfect gonial angle (for men). What is going on? If you're wondering, my jaw is actually decent, but gets mogged by my sister's and mother's jaw, and I've seen this too often.

sean-opry-poses-with-his-grandfather-father-john-opry-and-sister-as-picture-id89847299

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Estrogen builds female bones and bodies and there’s a lot of it in the air/atmosphere
Estrogen is bad for men

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, randomguy1235, mattzdeb and 1 other person
A shorter midface gives the illusion of a relatively wider jaw and bizygomatic. Women tend to have shorter midfaces. I doubt their absolute measurements are larger on average than men's for things like bigonial and bizygo, and chin height.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Darkstrand and Mr.cope
Estrogen builds female bones and bodies and there’s a lot of it in the air/atmosphere
Estrogen is bad for men
So how tf do we stop this

A shorter midface gives the illusion of a relatively wider jaw and bizygomatic. Women tend to have shorter midfaces. I doubt their absolute measurements are larger on average than men's for things like bigonial and bizygo, and chin height.
I should've rephrased my original post. Women have smaller skulls so by extension their absolute cephalometric measurements will be smaller. I meant the width of their cheekbones and jaw relative to each other, if that makes sense. It's almost common to see women with bizygomatic=bigonial, but a square faced man is much rarer.

1. Jews putting estrogen in our food
2. Bad oral posture since birth and lack of hard hunter gatherer masc diet and lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, laske.7, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Girls have bigger frames and arm size than guys these Days, its insane how many skinny guys there are

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
to prevent incest, sister will look like man

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401