Why do slasher movies have to feature young people?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
You never see slasher movies where the killer is going around slashing up old people. It’s always about some crazy young chad killing other young chads and stacies. I thought killing and dying was bad, why are they trying to make it seem appealing?

cause they need dumb descions to make the plot happen so they hire young actors=more believable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, 3links2 and Latinolooksmaxxer
cuz normies dont want to watch sub5s in the cinema for 2 hours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, OswaldMosley, future slavic chad and 3 others
Because killing young good looking people is every incels fantasy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Latinolooksmaxxer, Goth and 1 other person
Films want good-looking actors.
Water.
Next

Yeah but in those movies I envy the ones being killed instead of the killer becuase they have to die cool. It makes dying seem like a fun cool thing

Yeah but in those movies I envy the ones being killed instead of the killer becuase they have to die cool. It makes dying seem like a fun cool thing
Good thing no one else thinks this weird ass shit

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

95% of slasher movies are about abused dog incels going ER

theres even one in which incel ascended to chad in the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, N1666 and Deleted member 84469
If it was an old fart like you then nobody would give a shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Good timing, I just watched a slasher with @TechnoBoss. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
95% of slasher movies are about abused dog incels going ER

theres even one in which incel ascended to chad in the end

Yeah but my point is that in slasher movies I envy the ones being killed because they get killed cool.

Like watch this scene for example. He gets stabbed and says “run” and dies cool in front of all the chicks. Makes me jealous. How come he didn’t fall and break a hip and die in an embarrassing way instead?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Latinolooksmaxxer and Gengar
Yeah but my point is that in slasher movies I envy the ones being killed because they get killed cool.

Like watch this scene for example. He gets stabbed and says “run” and dies cool in front of all the chicks. Makes me jealous. How come he didn’t fall and break a hip and die in an embarrassing way instead?

The last good Scream movie. 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Vermilioncore
Friday the 13th (2009), I picked it because today is Friday the 13th. :feelsgah:
Oh shit I didn’t realize it’s Friday the 13th no wonder my days been shit — oh wait every day is shitty for me :feelsgah::aheago:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Oh shit I didn’t realize it’s Friday the 13th no wonder my days been shit — oh wait every day is shitty for me :feelsgah::aheago:
Welcome to my life. Every day is Friday the 13th. :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
I wasn't a fan of 5 and 6. And JFL at making Dewey's ex becoming a race traitor. 😂
True. She just hooks up with a big black nigger :forcedsmile: also jfl at making Dewey get killed by a foid. I hated that he had to die by that little bitch

• JFL
True. She just hooks up with a big black nigger :forcedsmile: also jfl at making Dewey get killed by a foid. I hated that he had to die by that little bitch
I'm just going to pretend part 5 and 6 never existed. :ogre: What I want the most is either a Friday the 13th reboot or A Nightmare on Elm Street reboot.

• Woah
I'm just going to pretend part 5 and 6 never existed. :ogre: What I want the most is either a Friday the 13th reboot or A Nightmare on Elm Street reboot.
Do you like the nightmare on elm street reboot with Jackie Earle Haley? :feelswhere:

• +1
RDT 20240913 2012131739490180219952082
3698058 0AB4872B 9DC3 456C A46F 7A2F4460D75

• JFL
Do you like the nightmare on elm street reboot with Jackie Earle Haley? :feelswhere:
I actually did enjoy it, but I seem to be the only one who does. 😂 What about you? Fun fact: it was Jackie Earle Haley who originally auditioned for the role of Freddy Krueger; he was accompanied by Johnny Depp who was just some random guy at the time. The daughter of the director spotted Johnny and begged her father to give him a role on the basis of him being good-looking. And that's how he got his very first acting role. Chads never lose.

• JFL
I actually did enjoy it, but I seem to be the only one who does. 😂 What about you? Fun fact: it was Jackie Earle Haley who originally auditioned for the role of Freddy Krueger; he was accompanied by Johnny Depp who was just some random guy at the time. The daughter of the director spotted Johnny and begged her father to give him a role on the basis of him being good-looking. And that's how he got his very first acting role. Chads never lose.
Holy shit wow so johnny depp won the genetic lottery and then because of this, he also wins the lifetime lottery and becomes a movie star all because something he couldn’t even control — his looks:feelswhy: over for sub5s boyo

And yeah I liked that movie. I think that foid lead actress was shit at acting and had no emotion or character tho :aheago:

• JFL
Friday the 13th (2009), I picked it because today is Friday the 13th. :feelsgah:
I’m about to watch that too only because of todays date. Just waiting for it to get darker first

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
Holy shit wow so johnny depp won the genetic lottery and then because of this, he also wins the lifetime lottery and becomes a movie star all because something he couldn’t even control — his looks:feelswhy: over for sub5s boyo

And yeah I liked that movie. I think that foid lead actress was shit at acting and had no emotion or character tho :aheago:
Yeah, he literally went on to become one of the most famous people in the world as well as one of the most richest actors, all simply because he tagged along with his friend to an audition and he got a role despite not even auditioning. :feelsgah: I'm glad you liked the movie, finally found someone who did.

• JFL
I’m about to watch that too only because of todays date. Just waiting for it to get darker first
@TechnoBoss Fuaaark, look. :feelsgah:

I watched it during the day but with the blinds closed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666 and TechnoBoss

Mirin hard it's a really good movie. Lots of boobs in it too :ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and N1666

I don’t have blinds or curtains, just these weird panels that don’t extend so I have to wait till it’s night for the right ambience

IMG 1021

It’s annoying as I’m a vampire and hate the daylight

Mirin hard it's a really good movie. Lots of boobs in it too :ogre:
Yeah it was good to rewatch this.

@N1666 I told Technobhai already before but I watched that movie the first time when it came out, can't believe how that was 15 years ago already.

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
Yeah it was good to rewatch this.

@N1666 I told Technobhai already before but I watched that movie the first time when it came out, can't believe how that was 15 years ago already.
I was in nappies back then. I’ve never watched the 2009 one, what’s it like compared to the original?

• +1
I was in nappies back then. I’ve never watched the 2009 one, what’s it like compared to the original?
I cannot answer this without giving a major spoiler about the original... but 2009 remake is far better in my opinion.

• +1
Lol, back in the 60s-70s there was a category of popular horror films featuring older famous actresses, past their time, playing crazy old ladies, the genre was called "hagsploitation", these movies are still occasionally made today...:feelskek:
image-asset.jpeg
Capture-decran-2023-02-24-a-09.30.29-1024x438.png

• +1
Lol, back in the 60s-70s there was a category of popular horror films featuring older famous actresses, past their time, playing crazy old ladies, the genre was called "hagsploitation", these movies are still occasionally made today...:feelskek:
image-asset.jpeg
Capture-decran-2023-02-24-a-09.30.29-1024x438.png
Why not old men though

I cannot answer this without giving a major spoiler about the original... but 2009 remake is far better in my opinion.
God the original was so boring, just felt like a crappy drama student film. I’m now watching the 2009 one and it has better vibes/acting

• +1
God the original was so boring, just felt like a crappy drama student film. I’m now watching the 2009 one and it has better vibes/acting
Ahh, so you did watch the original. I thought you hadn't. I don't like it because it's not even about Jason. I like undead Jason the most though but for live Jason, the remake is the best one compared to part 2 and 3.

• +1
Ahh, so you did watch the original. I thought you hadn't. I don't like it because it's not even about Jason. I like undead Jason the most though but for live Jason, the remake is the best one compared to part 2 and 3.
Other than the early scream films and a few others, I don’t enjoy old slasher movies. The modern ones I’ve watched (past 2005) are more enjoyable.

• +1
You never see slasher movies where the killer is going around slashing up old people. It’s always about some crazy young chad killing other young chads and stacies. I thought killing and dying was bad, why are they trying to make it seem appealing?
because nobody cares about some old ahh nigger nigger

I can't be arsed to read this thread

Why would you make a slasher movie about people who are easy to catch

I can't be arsed to read this thread

Why would you make a slasher movie about people who are easy to catch
They aren’t always easy to catch sometimes they’re hard to catch. I just wanna see a movie where people die by breaking their hip instead of being slashed all cool while a cool rock song plays

Other than the early scream films and a few others, I don’t enjoy old slasher movies. The modern ones I’ve watched (past 2005) are more enjoyable.
Really? That's interesting. What about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

• +1
I like the scenes where some bloke is getting stabbed to death while a couple is fucking

Really? That's interesting. What about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
That’s on my watch list, I have a lot similar that I want to watch seeing as the seasons right. Do you have anymore recommendations?

• +1
They aren’t always easy to catch sometimes they’re hard to catch. I just wanna see a movie where people die by breaking their hip instead of being slashed all cool while a cool rock song plays
there could be a slasher movie in an old folks home, and everybody thinks it's the orderly, but all of the orderlies eventually die, and then they realize it was old lady mcgrady who gets killed by the only survivor who also happens to be the least roastiest of the old ladies in the movie

• +1
That’s on my watch list, I have a lot similar that I want to watch seeing as the seasons right. Do you have anymore recommendations?
Are you talking the remake or the original? I would recommend Hellraiser, it's not a traditional slasher. I would say it's a supernatural slasher. I got an entire list of horror movies that I watched that I keep and update regularly. But I've not watched a new horror movie in a while. 🤷‍♂️

• Woah
Slasher movies are retarded as fuck & unintentionally hilarious.