Why do so many "blackpillers" try to make this shit mainstream. The competition will be insane

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir

Why would you upload that shit so normies can see it? Why? Just so you can feel like the cool, knowledgeable kid, and finally have authority on something for once in your life?

40k views already. This foolishness will bite you in the ass when more and more normies want to get surgery and surgeons can't keep up with the demand, so higher prices / even more sexual competition.

This was only basic knowledge, but I'm hestitant now to reveal any of the new looks theories / discoveries I made recently on this site. All that will happen is some gaycel will lurk the forum for a few weeks and make a video about it regurgitating all of it to the masses. No thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, GreenHat500, Richard_Hungwell and 47 others
I agree the cult should remain a cult, these incels feel acknowledged by sharing their aspie theories with normies. It just increases competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Richard_Hungwell, Hikicel69 and 24 others
Youtube is the only option we have if we want to discuss facial feature aesthetics in video form tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Edgar and 1 other person
another delusional twat what thinks there is some secret Masonic info here

if someone thinks that jaw surgery is what can makes someone sexualily attractive and should be hidden from people then he is not only just an idiot, but a complete low life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Richard_Hungwell, AlexBrown84 and 15 others
look the point is why share it. even the basic info on here gives us a competitive advantage. and normies shouldn't know what they need to do to ascend

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Richard_Hungwell, closedplatecel and 15 others
I agree the cult should remain a cult, these incels feel acknowledged by sharing their aspie theories with normies. It just increases competition
well because its funny, thats why we make it all so well known. its funny to see more competition and its fun to see everyone strong and fighting over girls more. I have made so many people bone smash including real life, and each one I feel like I am almost sort of a spiritual father for helping them ascend with chins/cheekboes, brow ridges.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, closedplatecel, Yerico7 and 4 others
I use to try to black pill people in real life on looks, nutrition etc. etc. but all I got back was nothing. I think the reason I did was to feel special or something, have authority just like these fucking idiotic youtubers. See how he links his Instagram in his description

Idk wtf to say, I see reports of surgeries already becoming harder to get due to the demand. Wtf will giving people this information fucking achieve? These people are sell outs who are exposing all this information to the masses.

Maybe the blue pill is a blessing in disguise as it makes the population less likely to get these surgeries even for health reasons

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, Fear and 8 others

Why would you upload that shit so normies can see it? Why? Just so you can feel like the cool, knowledgeable kid, and finally have authority on something for once in your life?

40k views already. This foolishness will bite you in the ass when more and more normies want to get surgery and surgeons can't keep up with the demand, so higher prices / even more sexual competition.

This was only basic knowledge, but I'm hestitant now to reveal any of the new looks theories / discoveries I made recently on this site. All that will happen is some gaycel will lurk the forum for a few weeks and make a video about it regurgitating all of it to the masses. No thanks.

I agree, those fuckers are just hungry for some attention or a quick buck. Someone should dox them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Mewton
well because its funny, thats why we make it all so well known. its funny to see more competition and its fun to see everyone strong and fighting over girls more. I have made so many people bone smash including real life, and each one I feel like I am almost sort of a spiritual father for helping them ascend with chins/cheekboes, brow ridges.
please keep telling normies to bonesmash so they become ugly cavemen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hikicel69, Marsiere214 and 3 others
look the point is why share it. even the basic info on here gives us a competitive advantage. and normies shouldn't know what they need to do to ascend
so low life is it

Its not like you could become a model by using fucking fuctionl jaw surgery which addresses facial deformities. So what competition? users like you have to wake up.

The good news is 90% of people don't implement it, and the few that do don't maintain it. I'm in the latter , been slacking hard in the gym after going super hard for 4 months. I hit 200 lbs on the bench press at around 155 lbs, 6ft. was approaching my target of 20-240 lbs bench press at 180 lbs, 16% body fat, but shit got in the way.

Even though gyms are packed, how often do you really see a good physique that isn't some bloated roid monster, or some fat guy that is just big but not lean. How many people do you know have actually implemented surgeries. With the cost of living increasing a lot, I doubt people considering glooksmaxxing surgeries are going to jump in droves as money will get tight.

But yes even now too many men are actively improving their looks while women don't workout anywhere close to men do.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mewton and 1 other person
please keep telling normies to bonesmash so they become ugly cavemen
I dont think I am nihilistic but no one knows everything about their brain. I get good results from above average girls after smashing my jaw tho.

That's my boy don't fckin diss him he isn't a greycel either

I remember 2 years ago when I joined somebody said Blackpillers should create yt channels and spread it for normies.

If you aren’t already interested in a subject the algorithm makes sure you don’t have access to information pertaining to it. The competition is between us. On the other hand, we know that collaboration is more beneficial, at least to an extent.
Knowledge is power, but if you have other resources you are less affected by market saturation.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Nobody is having surgery anyways
Even here in the forum, only 1/1000 hardmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, closedplatecel, AlexBrown84 and 4 others

u think surgerymaxxing is the clue to be a Chad? :lul: and before the incels and other bshit retards like blackpillers normies got bimax, LF etc. Everything was borrowed to blackpill's society was initiated by normies. Even incel's nomenclature is created by normies in the early 2000s

Absolutely my thoughts, just trying to cash in because they have no fucking hope big fuck you to these cunts.

For every blackpill channel, a user here should make a bluepill channel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Yerico7, Landorus and 5 others
Youtube is the only option we have if we want to discuss facial feature aesthetics in video form tho
Jfl bro there are plenty of video hosting Sites, you can even lock vids with passphrases and shit so only forum autists can access it

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton

95% of the people who watch these videos will never put in the work until they realize its too late. the amount of people that i see everyday that would be top tier 1% if they just lost bodyfat its ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214, Mewton and 3 others
95% of the people who watch these videos will never put in the work until they realize its too late. the amount of people that i see everyday that would be top tier 1% if they just lost bodyfat its ridiculous
True tbh

Nobody is having surgery anyways
Even here in the forum, only 1/1000 hardmaxx
nah, not that rare 1/100 maybe peoples just dont share it, i am getting bimax this summer

• +1
Reactions: gamma

Facts man when I discover shit I keep it to myself now. Tell no one, maybe a few close people to discuss it with

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and ROTTING
It's a good thing fir women if the sex they're attracted to start to seriously looksmax

The bluepilled shits literally destroying female sexuality tbh

It's not like faceandlms or qoves studio videos don't have millions of views.

The real knowledge is in this forum. You can't identify all the flaws and details just by watching a random video.

Actually that's good, those who watch these videos are usually ugly guys or normies, most at most will do gymmaxing or just give up. Chads continued slaying

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Competition is good tho. U seem delusional asf. Go out live your life - implement Beneficial things from lookism and work on yourself. Stop caring about how others look or what they’re doing. Focus on yourself and be the best version. This site really sunk deep the last years. People are so extra and sounds lowkey crazy to some extend :confused:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 16834
nah, not that rare 1/100 maybe peoples just dont share it, i am getting bimax this summer
Well you would have a bias to the upside since your having a plastic surgery yourself, so it seems not that crazy to you. But objectively across the board 95%-99% of users just mental masturbate about their potential plastic surgeries they want to get and then hardly any implement it. Financial reasons get in the way for a lot of users, and the others find success after body maxing hard eliminating the need to get costly procedures.

To see if you really need plastic surgery you have to body max, lean max, skin max, NT max, approach max, social circle max, and then consider plastic surgeries if location maxing is not possible ( and the location max does not work as intended).

If you dont get success after trying the above it means your subhuman and could benefit form surgeries. Otherwise its a pipe dream.

It's a good thing fir women if the sex they're attracted to start to seriously looksmax

The bluepilled shits literally destroying female sexuality tbh

Foids only judge men competetively and go for the top few percent. Even if every guy was either a chad or a chadlite, it would just mean that chadlites are the new truecels. And that's probably where we are going.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Forum should be private tbh

• +1
Reactions: SA7, Yerico7, Mewton and 3 others
The faggots who want to spread looksmaxxing and blackpilled should be castrated. Fucking dumbfucks thinking it’ll help.

“M-muh I’m so based guys XD:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and UglyGod360
@ecstazy pm me ur findings bro, id rather die than share it with a bluepill retard, i hope all normies choke on shit

I use to be like this, I regret it, it was only to a small social circle though, not to a potential massive audience like this autist, if this shit goes viral its over

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and lilhorizontal32

if someone thinks that jaw surgery is what can makes someone sexualily attractive and should be hidden from people then he is not only just an idiot, but a complete low life.
If it’s nothing new, why do you want to spread it so bad?

Exactly!! I miss the days when blackpill was almost unheard of. Soon normies will hear about it and it will reach the same popularity as blackpill. Keep it a cult! Now we've got popular YouTubers talking about blackpill

High iq. We need to make this forum private before any more information leaks out

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Also I hate the cope that normies wouldnt surgerymaxx if they could/knew that it could ascend them.

If you don’t believe me go on r/jawsurgery and r/plasticsurgery. There’s even articles now about guys getting fillers to look more masculine in the workplace. It would be completely over if this became mainstream

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Yerico7, Deleted member 11770 and 1 other person
All that will happen is some gaycel will lurk the forum for a few weeks and make a video about it regurgitating all of it to the masses. No thanks.
tbh and there are already many fuckers like this. the worst is the tiktok fags because that puts sacred psl knowledge right in front of the most worthless degenerates with zero effort on their part literally autoplayed blackpill stream. I could make 5 top tier threads right now that I won't because it would end up in normalfag hands sooner or later 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
having plastic surgery to improve looks isnt blackpill lol. its redpill. blackpill is realizing that some men are beyond hope

It's not like faceandlms or qoves studio videos don't have millions of views.

The real knowledge is in this forum. You can't identify all the flaws and details just by watching a random video.

Actually that's good, those who watch these videos are usually ugly guys or normies, most at most will do gymmaxing or just give up. Chads continued slaying
I heard most of quoves viewers are female anyway

more attractive females tho