Why do so many ethnics talk about muh skin lengthening it's the easiest thing to fix literally just take monobenzine

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I personally see muh skin colouring as cope it's all underlying bone structure but if you are an ethnic who wants want skin take monobenzine

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Skin lengthening

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Mr.Proper, OldRooster and 1 other person
Skin lengthening

Why is it every 1 on this forum leaves shitty 1 worded replies it's like the reading comprehension of this forum is very sub par or maybe people like to complain like this is the 1 drug that will give you muh white skin

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, bradpittshairline, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
Skin lightening is cope ethnics looks even more ugly if you give them lighter skin as far as i've seen..

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and reptiles
@Ai Impact

You are aware that when they refer to skin lightening, they don't want to become white like the indian man with vitiligo?

• +1
Reactions: zura and chosen-one
You are aware that when they refer to skin lightening they don't want to become white like that vitilgo indian guy?

Well what do they have pictured in there head

Well what do they have pictured in there head
It can't be this, can it?

Some ethnics attempt to lighten their skin in an effort to remove their 'tan', thus reverting to their natural birth colour.

• +1
Reactions: zura and OldRooster
It can't be this can it?

Some ethnics attempt to lighten their skin in an effort to remove their 'tan', thus reverting to their natural birth colour.

Yeah it is this this will rape your melanin hence removing dark deathnic skin

Won't it just result in self-induced vitiligo?

You can use melotonan 2 after although it rapes your melonocytes how well it works after that I don't know

Thank you reptiles, i always wanted longer skin but never knew how to get it!

monobenze will make u look like bleached freak of nature. like an albino. and glut requires constant injections over hella long time its not very reliable.

there is no legit way to lighten skin unless you use niacimade or Tret and you respond in a rare way which reveals your unknown unrealized true lighter shade. but very few people have this rare good luck. higher chances if you have other close relatives with lighter skin so you might have the gene. if your entire bloodline is as dark as you now or darker, its over.

• +1
Reactions: zura and ezio6
Skin lightening is cope ethnics looks even more ugly if you give them lighter skin as far as i've seen..
In Asian and Africa you can have shit harmony but light skin will halo you 3-4 points

• +1
Reactions: zura and chosen-one
monobenze will make u look like bleached freak of nature. like an albino. and glut requires constant injections over hella long time its not very reliable.

there is no legit way to lighten skin unless you use niacimade or Tret and you respond in a rare way which reveals your unknown unrealized true lighter shade. but very few people have this rare good luck. higher chances if you have other close relatives with lighter skin so you might have the gene. if your entire bloodline is as dark as you now or darker, its over.
My cousin got prescribed tret for acne and went from dark skin to light skin. We played in the sun all day so all it did was remove his years of tan and sun damage

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and chosen-one
Why have white skin if u dont have any white features retard
Just do some *** to slightly lighten the skin
(blurred out to hide from tiktoks)

My cousin got prescribed tret for acne and went from dark skin to light skin. We played in the sun all day so all it did was remove his years of tan and sun damage
yeah Tretinoin also keeps your skin cell layer refreshing at a faster rate so the dead darker skin dies off quicker. I think in ethnics a main issue is also that the refreshed look doesn't stay long. lots of dead skin always, hyperpigemntation etc.

yeah Tretinoin also keeps your skin cell layer refreshing at a faster rate so the dead darker skin dies off quicker. I think in ethnics a main issue is also that the refreshed look doesn't stay long. lots of dead skin always, hyperpigemntation etc.
i guess yeah, sunscreen is the ultimate solution to this, I barely go out so I don't have any of this but when I start ill wear sunscreen. Deadskin is common everyone has it

i guess yeah, sunscreen is the ultimate solution to this, I barely go out so I don't have any of this but when I start ill wear sunscreen. Deadskin is common everyone has it
Fuck you too my guy.

Ignored

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh

No it doesn't look like that stop spreading false rumors you can look super pale if taken at a higher potency but lower potency it shouldn't be that strong but if it is that much of an issue use MT2 it stimulates the production of melanocytes in the cells it's very potent as well

I personally see muh skin colouring as cope it's all underlying bone structure but if you are an ethnic who wants want skin take monobenzine
What's skin lengthening. What does monobenzine do

True all ur bone problems will be solve by dr sunil richardson for 200$ in mumbai