Why do so many guys roidmaxx but their shoulders remain so narrow/shitty still?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
I browsed tons of SARMs before and afters, and every guy gets more toned but shoulders remain garbage, AKA they get no additional width despite gear+gymcelling.

Same with testosterone sometimes too, you see a dude become a power manlet shredded with tone but has 404 bideltoid. Why can't many guys put on width despite gear?

With the gains, why are so many guys EVEN ON GEAR still narrow and never get wider look?

Yet we have natties like @Orc who got much wider without gear.

Look at this subhuman after FIVE MONTHS of being on RAD-140:

Mdsl59ttt2841

Still is narrower than an average teenage girl in gym class. What's up with so many roiding dudes who still look narrow as a lamp post? Why no delts?

I'd assume these gymcels hit shoulders so why can't they increase width on gear while natty gymcels sometimes do? Why can some guys get wide, others can't/don't seem to? You'd THINK roiding gymcels would get wider ALWAYS.

Is this a posture sort of thing? Why can't so many roidmaxxing dudes get truly wider, they just get more toned? NO big delts, wider back/clavs, etc.

Anyone know what the limiting factor here is for these roiders, especially since some natty gymcels get more width? If natty can, why roider can't?!

@Blackgymmax @Gaygymmaxx @Bonesbonesbonesbone @the BULL @the MOUSE @Allornothing @gymbrosarecringe @GymCellMogger8000 @GymCelNeckPill @Tyroneinprogress @Framemogger69 @bradpittshairline @enchanted_elixir @EnglandBadman @You @Kingkellz @Debetro @shodpai @CurryAscender

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69 and sportsmogger
probably just subhuman frame ngl, roids don't magically change bone structure (also roids increase muscle growth in all areas so like thats why roiders have huge traps). the shoulders are probably outshined

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, normie tiktoker and Crayola CØck
frame

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Like everything else blackpill related, it boils down to muh genes

in this case the subhuman sarm goblins (me included) have dogshit clavicle length so no matter how much "meat" we put on our actual bones don't grow

it's over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coisbhai, Kamui and Crayola CØck
probably just subhuman frame ngl, roids don't magically change bone structure (also roids increase muscle growth in all areas so like thats why roiders have huge traps). the shoulders are probably outshined

Did you read what I said? Natties like @Orc got wider after years of gymcelling, yet enhanced dudes still end up with 404 width:

18b012ffaa75206c1cbc5b682100078b.jpg

Thurston has been on gear for YEARS and gymcels, yet he doesn't look that wide vs. some natty gymcel progress pics I've seen.

I'd estimate Thurston's bideltoid here to be MAYBE 22 inches, while Orc/Arborist claims 25+ inches as a natty who is notably lean.

What explains why roids WHICH ENHANCE progress cannot make these roiding dudes get wider, yet a natty nigga can somehow!??!!

I'M FURIOUS ABOUT THIS AND NEED AN ANSWER ASAP!!!

HOW ARE ROIDED GUYS NOT GETTING WIDER, BUT NATTIES CAN?!!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
Can't scam nature,
Wide frame depends on puberty and many other factor such as: posture, diet, calorie intake, stretching, activity, working out.
If dude is old and start taking roids his bones are already closed and he can't ged wider via "bone frame".
Broad shoulders are a sign of high impact power of punches = more protect = girls love it.

Broad shoulder = strong punches, strong throws
Strong punches = many attempt to hit/fight someone
Many attempt = long term training ( in primal term )

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
That's an amazing transformation for 5 months keep coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, yayatourer, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
That's an amazing transformation for 5 months keep coping
View attachment 2606306

He has no shoulders and in fact looked wider before he started even JFL

Imagine taking experimental anabolics for half a year to look narrower.

I probably have more bideltoid being a lazy fuck than him.

He is probably like 19 inch bideltoid on fucking SARMs + lifting for years. It's just bad. Set your sights higher.

The OG looksmaxxer Astrosky took Tren to look like a tiny natty, jfl

Attachments

• 904570FB-AB39-41FD-A9AD-49B442B5FA67.jpeg
    904570FB-AB39-41FD-A9AD-49B442B5FA67.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6AEA2731-4B9A-4414-8775-93322F7D7DAF.jpeg
    6AEA2731-4B9A-4414-8775-93322F7D7DAF.jpeg
    890.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Did you read what I said? Natties like @Orc got wider after years of gymcelling, yet enhanced dudes still end up with 404 width:

Thurston has been on gear for YEARS and gymcels, yet he doesn't look that wide vs. some natty gymcel progress pics I've seen.

I'd estimate Thurston's bideltoid here to be MAYBE 22 inches, while Orc/Arborist claims 25+ inches as a natty who is notably lean.

What explains why roids WHICH ENHANCE progress cannot make these roiding dudes get wider, yet a natty nigga can somehow!??!!

Why are you implying that ORC is natty, he can lie too? both him and thurston claim natty so why are you singling out Thurston for roid use ?

• JFL

its literally frame

orc had frame before, his before pics and after pics are just angles + flexing

thurston has wide hips

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin and Crayola CØck
The OG looksmaxxer Astrosky took Tren to look like a tiny natty, jfl

That guy was king of the bitches.

Didn't he have a heart attack from roids too? JFL that guy is a basket case of cortisol and estrogen.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
its literally frame

orc had frame before, his before pics and after pics are just angles + flexing

thurston has wide hips
Nah, all of the pictures I’ve seen of ORC, he made drastic changes to his frame; mainly through blowing up his upper back. It’s not just angles.

Cause that nigga Orc gatekeeps what he did, he probably blasted HGH to widen his frame hard.

• +1
Reactions: brianxx
That guy was king of the bitches.

Didn't he have a heart attack from roids too? JFL that guy is a basket case of cortisol and estrogen.
All I know is that he’s a lying lunatic who got surgery yet claims he changed his bone structure through mewing. No different to Syrian Psycho.

You can’t grow bones

BBC genetics or death

You can’t grow bones

BBC genetics or death
Lots of BBCs don’t have wide frames, look at Austin Dunham. They just have good muscle bellies and insertions.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Kamui
Screenshot 20231113 185440 Gallery
Screenshot 20231019 185931 Gallery

Alright let's see what you look like in a shirt. I wake up and it's the same copes

• JFL
wasnt there a frame maxxing guide in botb

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I browsed tons of SARMs before and afters, and every guy gets more toned but shoulders remain garbage, AKA they get no additional width despite gear+gymcelling.

Same with testosterone sometimes too, you see a dude become a power manlet shredded with tone but has 404 bideltoid. Why can't many guys put on width despite gear?

With the gains, why are so many guys EVEN ON GEAR still narrow and never get wider look?

View attachment 2606281

Still is narrower than an average teenage girl in gym class. What's up with so many roiding dudes who still look narrow as a lamp post? Why no delts?

I'd assume these gymcels hit shoulders so why can't they increase width on gear while natty gymcels sometimes do? Why can some guys get wide, others can't/don't seem to? You'd THINK roiding gymcels would get wider ALWAYS.

Is this a posture sort of thing? Why can't so many roidmaxxing dudes get truly wider, they just get more toned? NO big delts, wider back/clavs, etc.

Anyone know what the limiting factor here is for these roiders, especially since some natty gymcels get more width? If natty can, why roider can't?!

@Blackgymmax @Gaygymmaxx @Bonesbonesbonesbone @the BULL @the MOUSE @Allornothing @gymbrosarecringe @GymCellMogger8000 @GymCelNeckPill @Tyroneinprogress @Framemogger69 @bradpittshairline @enchanted_elixir @EnglandBadman @You @Kingkellz @Debetro @shodpai @CurryAscender
prental test is all taht matters, u cant change that

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

View attachment 2606281

Its a mix of frame genes and traini g my grew from 21.5 to 22-23 inches range on ostarine a weaker sarm so i can keep my hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies