Why do so many of you think that being insanely muscular is manly/ideal?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
It's homosexual if anything. Why so many guys these days are obsessed with gym, big muscles, and other autistic shit?

No guy 100 years ago was ever even half as big as most Instagram influencer dudes nowadays whom many of this forums considers the epitome of manliness. But before Jewism, comics, TV/media, internet, what media depicted the idea of building big muscles being good?

So what is it about this generation/forum of autists that believe big, inflated looking muscles and bodybuilding are such a good thing? Why?

No man was overconcerned with looking as massive and built as possible many years before steroids, autism, homosexuality/transgenderism/Jewism came to surface. So basically I'm wondering how you gymcel autists justify this bigorexia mentality: this idea that it's innately masculine to be obsessed with stressing yourself for size? You aren't doing any good for the world or even yourself.

No man in history give AF about working out and "getting huge" from the gym like guys in the last 30-40 years have been done. In fact, go back many years and many truly manly men would have considered bodybuilders either homosexuals, freaks/basket cases, or essentially both. Manliness isn't about muscle size AT ALL. The fact that many guys consider the gym a "route of manliness" or "ascension" shows that they aren't men to begin with, as you don't "build yourself in to a man" by lifting pieces of metal and being autistic -- that tells you how far off the deep end most men are. You have losers building bodies for what? To post on incel forums? To do nothing useful?

To basically believe having excess muscle is some sort of ethereal ascension when it's autism. Men work hard, but not in gyms -- in real life. They build, create, do good -- they don't stare in mirrors & care about looking like water balloons, as it's a product of design that's essentially without meaning to most men striving for it. No men besides homosexuals attend bodybuilding shows. Body is cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Joe Rogancel, litaz and 1 other person
big muscles is truly cope (unless you're homosexual)

• +1
Reactions: zura, Joe Rogancel, OutTheAbyss and 1 other person
It's homosexual if anything. Why so many guys these days are obsessed with gym, big muscles, and other autistic shit?

No guy 100 years ago was ever even half as big as most Instagram influencer dudes nowadays whom many of this forums considers the epitome of manliness. But before Jewism, comics, TV/media, internet, what media depicted the idea of building big muscles being good?

So what is it about this generation/forum of autists that believe big, inflated looking muscles and bodybuilding are such a good thing? Why?

No man was overconcerned with looking as massive and built as possible many years before steroids, autism, homosexuality/transgenderism/Jewism came to surface. So basically I'm wondering how you gymcel autists justify this bigorexia mentality: this idea that it's innately masculine to be obsessed with stressing yourself for size? No man in history give AF about working out and "getting huge" from the gym like guys in the last 30-40 years have been done. In fact, go back many years and many truly manly men would have considered bodybuilders either homosexuals, freaks/basket cases, or essentially both. Manliness isn't about muscle size AT ALL. The fact that many guys consider the gym a "route of manliness" or "ascension" shows that they aren't men to begin with, as you don't "build yourself in to a man" by lifting pieces of metal and being autistic -- that tells you how far off the deep end most men are.
because they cant do nothing with their face, so body is the way to cope

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, litaz and Deleted member 20704
Not a word shitbrick

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Leviathin, Skywalker and Deleted member 20704
Why is bodybuilding and muscles so prevalent among homosexuals, autists, weirdos/freaks? Because it's not fucking normal. jfl

Show me one person insanely focused on bodybuilding who isn't either autistic, mentally ill, or has some bigorexia/little man syndrome.

Go ahead. Even the gl ones are mentally ill or semi-autistic, no cap. Not all autists are bodybuilders, but all bodybuilders are autists or weirdos.

Case in point: even some of our most committed "bodybuilders" on here are self-admitted autists/weirdos, so I ain't even making this up lol If you spend more than maybe a few days a week and/or > 30 minutes/week bodybuilding (as opposed to sport/play maybe) you're autistic.

In the old days only circus freaks cared about big muscles, freakish feats of (useless) strength for entertaining others as a sideshow freak.

But now today endless men unquestionably take on the pursuit to build incredible muscular mass under the guise of it being male peak?

What peak? Where are these men -- besides depicted in MODERN media -- that were all so muscular & great in past years? Name them? Only in recent years has a fixation on freakish, roided muscles been arguably growing to a "norm." In reality, lots of sickness becomes "norm" then normal people are "sick" to the sickos. So it's hard to really realize who is standing in the right place when the disturbed weirdos are the majority, the normal-er people are the weirdos then. This is exactly the case with social skills, being NT, etc. -- everything is ass backwards.

When everyone is a weirdo then the normal man is the new freak -- this is why we have autism, faggotry, and utter stupidity all around us.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and OutTheAbyss
Anyways this forum has heard enough of these shit theories, gym only works if your normie or higher , thats it , no more gym debate so delete this thread asap

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Maalik
I'm going to assume you are a child (if not sorry for the insult). Anyways here a quote I like from Socrates, a great man from 2000 years ago. "It is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit." -Socrates. Working on the body is quintessential just like working on the mind. You are coping cur ur probably lazy. The healthy are always in top physical condition. You might also be gay you seem insecure.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, dantemaxxing, Efendja and 3 others
I'm going to assume you are a child (if not sorry for the insult). Anyways here a quote I like from Socrates, a great man from 2000 years ago. "It is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit." -Socrates. Working on the body is quintessential just like working on the mind. You are coping cur ur probably lazy. The healthy are always in top physical condition. You might also be gay you seem insecure.

How do you know Socrates was a great man? Did you know him? Do you even have proof he said any of those things? Of course not.

Either way, piss poor argument using some ancient Greek fable icon of fantasy to try and do your arguing for you. Go ahead and dismantle anything I have said. Socrates' quotes are shit -- speak for yourself. How does "working on your body" in the case of bodybuilding benefit you?

Not just by looking in the mirror but overall/in society how does building watery muscles do any good? Especially with aid of unsaturated roids.

You aren't building them for anything meaningful unless maybe you need strength? In that case just take DHT -- makes you strong even without exercise, I know. No need to build excessive muscle and claim it's for "use." Yeah, to gays, autists & weirdos with bigorexia maybe.

Based thread. I don't know why people think muscles matter so much as most women find lean and slightly muscular ideal not bodybuilding freak. Also I agree that the gym is not manly at all it is not even really a sport as it requires 0 talent or skill, it's just eating and lifting dead weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
And people keep coping with much I do the gym for health meanwhile they are force-feeding themselves and using fuck loads of different supplements and pre workouts and even drugs, gym is actually bad for your health lol

• Love it
How do you know Socrates was a great man? Did you know him? Do you even have proof he said any of those things? Of course not.

Either way, piss poor argument using some ancient Greek fable icon of fantasy to try and do your arguing for you. Go ahead and dismantle anything I have said. Socrates' quotes are shit -- speak for yourself. How does "working on your body" in the case of bodybuilding benefit you?

Not just by looking in the mirror but overall/in society how does building watery muscles do any good? Especially with aid of unsaturated roids.

You aren't building them for anything meaningful unless maybe you need strength? In that case just take DHT -- makes you strong even without exercise, I know. No need to build excessive muscle and claim it's for "use." Yeah, to gays, autists & weirdos with bigorexia maybe.
Bro come on do you live under a rock, have you ever gone outside. First of all don't disrespect daddy Socrates ever again, a great philosopher who lived two thousand years ago who is still brought up to this date for his way of questioning and morally thinking that should be enough "credit", just google him bro. Secondly, having muscles (not huge bodybuilder arnold gay roided muscle) but just being athletic and built is a huge plus socially. Guys will respect you for putting in the work to get muscles and chicks will find it attractive. You look better in clothing when you have some muscle as well. The list goes on bro what do you want me to say. If your a guy in 2023, and aren't a 10/10 (which 90% or more of us aren't) then you should be hitting the gym. To each his own, many guys will never set foot in a gym and will live a normal life. I however, would like to be the best I can in every aspect, physically, mentally, business wise, family wise whatever the area I don't want to be average.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Efendja
And people keep coping with much I do the gym for health meanwhile they are force-feeding themselves and using fuck loads of different supplements and pre workouts and even drugs, gym is actually bad for your health lol

Good insight. But it's futile -- all of the autists here will defend the iron and poor life choices with their lives, until their likely short-lived end.

Bodybuilding also requires no intelligence. Case in point: How smart are most bodybuilders? How useful are they besides in muscle size? It's the poorest man's take on "self-improvement." At least money buys drugs, power, influence ... Big muscles barely do shit IRL lol no kidding.

The fact that so many can cope with it being "ideal" or "improvement of the male form" is laughable & a modern take on failed masculinity.

All of the most masculine men and our forefathers weren't masculine or ideal then if they weren't autists lifting to build useless size? If they weren't benching 225 lbs.? If they weren't spending an inordinate amount of time obsessing over their absolute muscle size? It's ridiculous

Last edited:
Bodybuilders are NOT healthy though as a matter of fact many are very unhealthy and the average gym goer isn't that healthy either. The only thing they gained from the gym is able to do useless lifts that aren't even functional or useful irl

• Love it
dnr OP
GO TO THE GYM
you stupid low t cuck :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and KING REIDYZ
You

You lost me when you started questioning the greatness of Socrates JFL. Your not serious

Why is bodybuilding and muscles so prevalent among homosexuals, autists, weirdos/freaks? Because it's not fucking normal. jfl

Show me one person insanely focused on bodybuilding who isn't either autistic, mentally ill, or has some bigorexia/little man syndrome.

Go ahead. Even the gl ones are mentally ill or semi-autistic, no cap. Not all autists are bodybuilders, but all bodybuilders are autists or weirdos.

Case in point: even some of our most committed "bodybuilders" on here are self-admitted autists/weirdos, so I ain't even making this up lol If you spend more than maybe a few days a week and/or > 30 minutes/week bodybuilding (as opposed to sport/play maybe) you're autistic.

In the old days only circus freaks cared about big muscles, freakish feats of (useless) strength for entertaining others as a sideshow freak.

But now today endless men unquestionably take on the pursuit to build incredible muscular mass under the guise of it being male peak?

What peak? Where are these men -- besides depicted in MODERN media -- that were all so muscular & great in past years? Name them? Only in recent years has a fixation on freakish, roided muscles been arguably growing to a "norm." In reality, lots of sickness becomes "norm" then normal people are "sick" to the sickos. So it's hard to really realize who is standing in the right place when the disturbed weirdos are the majority, the normal-er people are the weirdos then. This is exactly the case with social skills, being NT, etc. -- everything is ass backwards.

When everyone is a weirdo then the normal man is the new freak -- this is why we have autism, faggotry, and utter stupidity all around us.
So much words for just pure cope

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
This quote is simply about staying healthy and fit, and not letting oneself to stagnate and be lazy. It's not an accident that he instantly adds "beauty" to "bodily strength". Working out in ancient Greece was something completely different from today's gym obsessed autists pricking their asses with needles and turning themselves into veiny, pulsating stack of meat. Greek ideal was a pretty man with fit body, with higher priority being proportions and beauty than size of muscles.
Working out for health and aesthetic body and working out for size (=bodybuilding) are two different things, what Socrates talks about is only the first because the second didn't exist back then, at least not in modern sense.

No man was overconcerned with looking as massive and built as possible many years before steroids, autism, homosexuality/transgenderism/Jewism came to surface. So basically I'm wondering how you gymcel autists justify this bigorexia mentality: this idea that it's innately masculine to be obsessed with stressing yourself for size? You aren't doing any good for the world or even yourself.

No man in history give AF about working out and "getting huge" from the gym like guys in the last 30-40 years have been done. In fact, go back many years and many truly manly men would have considered bodybuilders either homosexuals, freaks/basket cases, or essentially both. Manliness isn't about muscle size AT ALL. The fact that many guys consider the gym a "route of manliness" or "ascension" shows that they aren't men to begin with, as you don't "build yourself in to a man" by lifting pieces of metal and being autistic -- that tells you how far off the deep end most men are. You have losers building bodies for what? To post on incel forums? To do nothing useful?

To basically believe having excess muscle is some sort of ethereal ascension when it's autism. Men work hard, but not in gyms -- in real life. They build, create, do good -- they don't stare in mirrors & care about looking like water balloons, as it's a product of design that's essentially without meaning to most men striving for it. No men besides homosexuals attend bodybuilding shows. Body is cope.
because they're faggots

DNR OP\
i will inject 5 grams of test today while you rot :lul:

The appearance physical strength is a main predictor of female attraction.

The issue now is that with the sheer amount of competition, it now requires a non-natty or at least fake-natty physique to look good among other men.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and dantemaxxing
The appearance physical strength is a main predictor of female attraction.

The issue now is that with the sheer amount of competition, it now requires a non-natty or at least fake-natty physique to look good among other men.
Or you have to be a manlet with trex arms

gymaxxing is a cope for people unable to cope with geneticpill

Yes if u are talking about competitive bodybuilding, No if u are talking about having some muscles to look good at low bf

cope big bro
youre GAY if you DONT look like this @5.5psl
JFL at you :lul:
Mash Up Wow GIF

No think that retard everybody know that having an maesthethic is everything

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Big muscles are literally, objectively masculine. The standards have gotten severe, but that's true of everything. The more people we are exposed to on social media, the higher our standards become.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Wtf why are people opinion so mixed on this

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry