Why do so many subhumans say that 6'2-6'4 is ideal height?

Ideal Male Height

• 6'2

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • 6'3

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • 6'4

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • 6'5

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • 6'6

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • 6'7

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 6'8

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 6'9

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 6'10

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 6'11

Votes: 11 12.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
Just lol lmao. They'd get mogged to fucking hell and back when a 6'7 guy (assuming he had a good frame/face like the 6'3 guy) came into the room. The 6'7 guy could cuck him and fuck his gf lmao. Jfl. He'd look like a beta little cuck next to the 6'7 bull.

Why do so many coping subhumans say its 6'2-6'4 ideal range? Just lol. There are like 4 people 6'5-6'8 in my random small suburban high school in texas, they all have completely normal faces. b-but no if ur that tall ur face is deformed bruh...cope.

thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, subhuman incel, Banepilled and 3 others
too tall is a failo:smonk: ogre tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, chadrone96, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
5’4 is ideal in 2021 :lasereyes::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member, Deleted member 8202 and 1 other person
There is no ideal height,taller the better

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Banepilled, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
too tall is a failo:smonk: ogre tier
maybe once u hit like above 6'11. otherwise cope.

"man chad i HATE that you're 6'8! ugh i wish you were 6'1 instead"
:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Banepilled, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
maybe once u hit like above 6'11. otherwise cope.

"man chad i HATE that you're 6'8! ugh i wish you were 6'1 instead"
:feelsuhh:
yea i would unironically be 6'1 than 6'8 it is what it is. too tall is also hard in your daily life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 3573, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
yea i would unironically be 6'1 than 6'8 it is what it is. too tall is also hard in your daily life
low iq youngfag. graduate middle school first then come talk to me. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Looks234, datboijj and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, subhuman incel, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
kys fking boomer u mirin my collagen?:hnghn:
how is a 14 year old even on this site lmao
kill yourself little rat,

nah but honestly leave this site 4 ur own good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
how is a 14 year old even on this site lmao
kill yourself little rat,

nah but honestly leave this site 4 ur own good
dickpill brought me here man i cant cope:feelswah:

Height is the most overrated bullshit ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9670, subhuman incel and 6 others
I agree. I feel manlet as a 6'2 barefoot. The taller the better without limit. The only limit is when health complications arise or when humans can't get any taller

I agree. I feel manlet as a 6'2 barefoot. The taller the better without limit. The only limit is when health complications arise or when humans can't get any taller
where you at?
tbh similar sometimes
im same height as you, met one of my seniors who left the school, he's 6'7 and was heightmogging :sleep:

also saw some middleaged woman who looked super masc and was almost same height as me in town :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I feel manlet as a 6'2 barefoot
ded srs?
i saw a 6'4 guy the other day saying he wishes he was taller lmao

imo the ideal height (assuming you have a good frame/face still) is 6'7-8', or 6'11 possibly (above 6'8 might be too tall though, im not sure tho)

what would you say is ideal?

dickpill brought me here man i cant cope:feelswah:
nigger you're 14 your dick isn't even fully grown yet lmfao fuck outta here son go play fortnite or something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽. and Baldingman1998
where you at?
tbh similar sometimes
im same height as you, met one of my seniors who left the school, he's 6'7 and was heightmogging :sleep:

also saw some middleaged woman who looked super masc and was almost same height as me in town :ROFLMAO:
what would you say is ideal height?

where you at?
tbh similar sometimes

I live in 3rd world and rarely get hight mogged (outside family) but when it happens I feel like roping. I don't know how manlets cope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Banepilled, lutte and 2 others
what would you say is ideal height?
6'8 :ogre::forcedsmile:

realistically? scales w frame, v difficult for your frame to be good if your lanky and oval-shaped, getting growth hormone from eating MaccieD's growing up
'as tall as possible is ideal'- til it affects health, and you can't get through the door
'6'1 is ideal for health', it's a sweet spot, and in most countries you heightmog, but not much sizehalo

6'4-6'6 imo, you can still get through a door, and might have good frame

• +1
Because so few men are 6’7, at 6’2 to 6’4 you are already taller than a large percentage of the population. At this point it is be taller than literally everybody else theory, be the biggest mogger ever theory, let no one else mog you theory. You can’t have everything

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SurgeryEnjoyer
can relate I'm 6'2 and my brother is 6'5 and he always brags about being taller which is suicideful.
But in school heigth doesn't really mean that much in my opinion but the older you get the more important it becomes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
There is nothing
That is too tall for foids.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14848
I live in 3rd world and rarely get hight mogged (outside family) but when it happens I feel like roping. I don't know how manlets cope tbh
makes me feel suicidal man
theres this kid in a year below me whos a giant, massive frame, and a couple inches taller than me

idk if its cause I go to a highclass school or what, but occasionally there's behemoths in size
too bad he gets socially isolated and acts non-NT (saw him running in town chasing after his friends who left him behind)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14848 and Baldingman1998
makes me feel suicidal man
theres this kid in a year below me whos a giant, massive frame, and a couple inches taller than me

idk if its cause I go to a highclass school or what, but occasionally there's behemoths in size
too bad he gets socially isolated and acts non-NT (saw him running in town chasing after his friends who left him behind)
heightmogging other men feels great but man it feels like complete & utter shit to get heightmogged, legit one of the worst feelings out there. thats why i think ideal is 6'7 or 6'8, you heightmog almost everyone and when you do get heightmogged he'll usually be lanky as fuck since its hard to build frame at 6'9+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 14848 and Baldingman1998
heightmogging other men feels great but man it feels like complete & utter shit to get heightmogged, legit one of the worst feelings out there. thats why i think ideal is 6'7 or 6'8, you heightmog almost everyone and when you do get heightmogged he'll usually be lanky as fuck since its hard to build frame at 6'9+
If you're above 6'6 getting height mogged will become extremely rare outside maybe netherlands or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
If you're above 6'6 getting height mogged will become extremely rare outside maybe netherlands or some shit
okay, i think around 6'6-6'8 is indeed the ideal

why?

1) you heightmog almost everyone you see.
2) 6'6-6'8 is the last height where you can really build a good solid intimidating frame unless you roid out the ass. when you do rarely get heightmogged, you'll still mog him, since he'll be a lanky awkward faggot

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Baldingman1998

why?

2) 6'6-6'8 is the last height where you can really build a good solid intimidating frame unless you roid out the ass. when you do rarely get heightmogged, you'll still mog him, since he'll be a lanky awkward faggot

thoughts?
inject HGH during puberty to become 6'4 -> do LL to become 6'8
have the frame of someone 6'4 and end up being a lanky 6'8 :ogre:

Fuckimg tallfags get a mental breakdown and submit entirely when they meet someone taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13787 and 9 others

why?

thoughts?
Yeah around that height. Basically 2 meters is ideal 6'7 or so. Unless the average height becomes 6'2 or some shit then we need to be 7 foot tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 8202

why?

thoughts?
True taller than that will scare people but you could get a good frame naturally but not in our gay ass world

• +1
Fuckimg tallfags get a mental breakdown and submit entirely when they meet someone taller
43830995 303

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
It's so obvious it's 6ft 3. There is such a thing as too tall as being too tall makes clothing much more expensive and some other things

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, .👽. and Deleted member 8202
It's so obvious it's 6ft 3. There is such a thing as too tall as being too tall makes clothing much more expensive and some other things
have fun getting cucked by a 200cm bull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3573, .👽. and 3 others
6'4 imo
too tall and your life wont be as normal and your height will give too much attention
(except for 1 on 1 mogs)

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
at above 6'8?
I think so
CRGLw58XAAApEpt

these are Australian Aboriginies living a natural lifestyle
with our low t environment and our low protein diet not but in nature yes

• +1
Height doesn't mean shit. I saw someone who was 7'0" tall today and heightmogged the shit out of me. First time I've been height mogged in like 5 years. He looked incel and didn't have a girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, subhuman incel, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Height is everything

OJtXo1v4ac70E6TqsVSHOjCRpXKrdJ8GpWMbuSPGE1o

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Height doesn't mean shit. I saw someone who was 7'0" tall today and heightmogged the shit out of me. First time I've been height mogged in like 5 years. He looked incel and didn't have a girlfriend.
He probably slays niche girls who like super tall guys

Mog or be mogged world. But ugly gigatallfag gets mogged by shorter than him tallfag with better face

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and .👽.
6ft8? Mogged by 7 ft girl :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Baldingman1998
The taller you are the more inconvenient it gets. I know that "muh airplanes, muh clothes size." is a usually used as a cope to make manlets feel better, but it's genuinely something annoying that tallfags have to deal with.

On top of it. Being taller is associated with long midface and several health problems. Idgaf about the health problems tbh, but long midface is unfixable so I'd rather not get too tall.

When you are 6.4 inches. Only around 2% of people are the same height as you or could heightmog you. So that would be a height I would choose personally. But it comes down to different locations tbh.

The taller you are the more inconvenient it gets. I know that "muh airplanes, muh clothes size." is a usually used as a cope to make manlets feel better, but it's genuinely something annoying that tallfags have to deal with.

On top of it. Being taller is associated with long midface and several health problems. Idgaf about the health problems tbh, but long midface is unfixable so I'd rather not get too tall.

When you are 6.4 inches. Only around 2% of people are the same height as you or could heightmog you. So that would be a height I would choose personally. But it comes down to different locations tbh.
6'7" and 0 problems with clothes or airplanes. I don't have a long midface either. You're literally describing guys who are over 7'0"+, which is like 0.00001%.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and subhuman incel
6'7" and 0 problems with clothes or airplanes. I don't have a long midface either. You're literally describing guys who are over 7'0"+, which is like 0.00001%.
pics or LARP