Why do so many subhumans say that 6'2-6'4 is ideal height?

Ideal Male Height

• 6'2

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • 6'3

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • 6'4

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • 6'5

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • 6'6

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • 6'7

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 6'8

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 6'9

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 6'10

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 6'11

Votes: 11 12.8%

• Total voters
6'3-6'5 is the current ideal tall height for the zoomer generation. Anything taller, and it's going to be diminishing returns if you aren't apart of some kind of sport that requires men of your height. Eventually the height standard will increase as the new generations come as they always have, and then 6'3-6'5 will only be seen as "above average" the same way 6'0-6'2 is seen nowadays, even though that height was considered tall for millennials.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and horizontallytall
5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.

5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.
Brutal ignore pill for a low iq scum

6'3-6'5 is the current ideal tall height for the zoomer generation. Anything taller, and it's going to be diminishing returns if you aren't apart of some kind of sport that requires men of your height. Eventually the height standard will increase as the new generations come as they always have, and then 6'3-6'5 will only be seen as "above average" the same way 6'0-6'2 is seen nowadays, even though that height was considered tall for millennials.
Very very true. And tbh i am 20 and see kids like 13 ,14 who are already way taller than dad and are near 5'9 , all growth hormones in food making them way tallwr and giving longer legs only

Because anything taller than that range is useless the majority of the time