Why do so many top-tier Chads have mid (sometimes even ugly) wives/girlfriends?

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
Now I'm not mocking these men (except one or two cases), they mog the shit out of me and probably understand women much better than most of us here do (they probably rammed through thousands of stacies before settling with their current partner too) but it's still an interesting phenomenon that makes me think. If the 10/10 stacies we all fantasize about don't marry men like that, who are they going with? The only explanation I can thin of is that when your SMV and access to women is THAT high, looks become secondary to other desirable traits like loyalty, being a good wife and mother, stuff like that. But surely men like that can get the 1% of women that are both super hot and have those traits? Examples:

Attachments

• 7039162-6463141--m-160_1544013431730.jpg
    7039162-6463141--m-160_1544013431730.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3669349_1.png
    3669349_1.png
    622.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3669351_2.png
    3669351_2.png
    484.7 KB · Views: 0
  • d7c00fde-2f21-4393-8658-d50dd83e13bb_da842d02_jpg.jpg
    d7c00fde-2f21-4393-8658-d50dd83e13bb_da842d02_jpg.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5ety5t.png
    5ety5t.png
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 401ad2a90ac2486800c4d1c13968c568.jpg
    401ad2a90ac2486800c4d1c13968c568.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 0_CS34515924_jpg.jpg
    0_CS34515924_jpg.jpg
    915.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 640_Alan_Ritchson_Catherine_Ritchson_450512647_jpg.jpg
    640_Alan_Ritchson_Catherine_Ritchson_450512647_jpg.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 0
  • w5tw3.png
    w5tw3.png
    383.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, TechnoBoss, coispet and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Same with hot good-looking women, their husbands are LTNs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Lynxress, TechnoBoss and 3 others
chicos wife is not mid at all

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, leanmaxxin, Deleted member 23558 and 12 others
They want loyalty and submission

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, laaltin and 3 others
Lol if you think this is his girlfriend
3713739 9493b7ad6b4c8b9024f418a3285892aa

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
They fucked Stacie’s when they were young maybe but for LTRs other things than looks are important

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
what a waste the only good ones are gandys and chicos

you're right, removed. It's weird, neither him nor Sean O'Pry appear to have much of a romantic life. Publicly at least.
I meant, he's gay

Because they are in lobe

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Where are the chads

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Kamui and Ranjeet Dipshit
Now I'm not mocking these men (except one or two cases), they mog the shit out of me and probably understand women much better than most of us here do (they probably rammed through thousands of stacies before settling with their current partner too) but it's still an interesting phenomenon that makes me think. If the 10/10 stacies we all fantasize about don't marry men like that, who are they going with? The only explanation I can thin of is that when your SMV and access to women is THAT high, looks become secondary to other desirable traits like loyalty, being a good wife and mother, stuff like that. But surely men like that can get the 1% of women that are both super hot and have those traits? Examples:
Chico and his wife are looks matched currently

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
because they're in their 30's and 40's and so are their wives, org thinks every woman above 20 is ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
because they're in their 30's and 40's and so are their wives, org thinks every woman above 20 is ugly.
Cameron Porras is 25

Caged at this pic btw

3713740 3669351 2

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, infini and Ranjeet Dipshit
There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs ypu hard. It's like thr ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you as an ugly ogre is everything. Look how high t this subhuman looks with gl women next tohim. Ypur worth as a man= hoe much your women mogs you. These are the true chads not subhumans like the one in OP

Images   2023 10 20T235157909

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Corleone, whitegymmax and 3 others
There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs ypu hard. It's like thr ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you as an ugly ogre is everything. Look how high t this subhuman looks with gl women next tohim. Ypur worth as a man= hoe much your women mogs you. These are the true chads not subhumans like the one in OP

View attachment 2502255
if it weren't for his eyes he'd be a good-looking guy. Plus he's tall af.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 23558, Samsepioler and 2 others
Cuz they wanna be worshipped and loved by their wives, there is a very low chance they will divorce and get cheated on so its smart in a sense ig

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, autistic_tendencies and p0lishsubhuman
if these guys aren't chads what's a chad?
They’re all out of their primes and are now bloated oldcels. Laid is the only reasonable one, and his gf isn’t even ugly she probably has a good body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, m0ss26 and Kamui
if it weren't for his eyes he'd be a good-looking guy. Plus he's tall af.
If it wasent for having the worst falio in the most important area on the face he would be good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
you're right, removed. It's weird, neither him nor Sean O'Pry appear to have much of a romantic life. Publicly at least.
Oprys gf posts their pic every other day. It's fernand aliz or something like that

Because not everything is all about looks, these niggas are getting older and wanna just settle down, not every Chad wants to slay Stacie’s for the rest of his life jfl

Also as a man it’s way better to date slightly below your looks level since you’ll get overall better treatment since your gf knows that you mog her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Pikabro, Samsepioler and 1 other person

View attachment 2502255
He’s 6’10 and an NBA player.

Most of those examples are just oldcels. Brutal agepill

juggernaut law

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Real answer is they got slaying out of their system and prioritize traits like loyalty

It's always bezos betabux style copers with bimbo trophy wives they could never have

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, standardcel and autistic_tendencies
Jujacks is hottttt

why does gandy look short jfl

Most of couples are looksmatched.
You should live IRL not online and you will see.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Mr. President
relationship dynamics
when you mog your gf by a couple smv points the relationship is better for you

I dont know if i should view this as life fuel or depression fuel

Chico wife not average or ugly JFL, literally stacylite

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26