Why do so many white chads date LTB gooks?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Xangsane, ggg.tv🤫 and 5 others
yellow fever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Autismcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, HeightPilledum and sub5c3l
the opposite happens as well

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
Yes but Simon is a chad why he picked a gook over a blonde stacy
It's a JBW theory. 5-6 PSL pinkoids going for 3 PSL brown apes. It has always been like that.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Jason Voorhees
i hate gooks they are ugly

white women or nothibg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, fuxkdakikez, Imretarded? and 4 others
Brutal how nessman is always overshadowed by barret and chico he didnt even make it to the tiktok and insta looksmax memes @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and Clark69
i hate gooks they are ugly

white women or nothibg
U would secretly lust over gooks too if u were a chad. Yellow fever is very common among white chads. Many white male celebrities have dated a gook at some point in their lives.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sub5c3l and 3 others
Brutal how nessman is always overshadowed by barret and chico he didnt even make it to the tiktok and insta looksmax memes @StrangerDanger
tiktokcels are low IQ. they unironically think the dalit mogger is some PSL God

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, murdah, sportsmogger and 10 others
U would secretly lust over gooks too if u were a chad. Yellow fever is very common among white chads. Many white male celebrities have dated a gook at some point in their lives.

View attachment 2833851
i wouldnt trust me

i had chinks hit on me before

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
the opposite happens as well
The opposite isn't as interesting and there are too many variables. Women going after money, green card, being self hating etc etc. What's more interesting is how white chads from privileged white countries with all options in the world picking gooks

they compensate with their personalities and good zen

• +1
Once again, I'm shown a "Chad" who happened to date an Asian woman, but not one that he married or procreated with

@Squirtle I expected better from you tbh

White man and Gook women are a match made in heaven @HeightPilledum @URL code
True, but aside from Josh Holloway, there aren't any cases I have in mind of a White Chad marrying an Asian woman way below his league
Not anybody in the modeling industry I can think of either

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 2833851
didn't he date a brazillian stacy , I'm not sure because I'm a greycel

• +1
Asian pussy is the tightest on avg :ogre::ogre::ogre: Gooks keep on fogging white femoids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sub5c3l and 2 others

View attachment 2833851
Most people don't know anout the Sean O'Pry photo with the Asian woman is that there's a second one
3842898 3812612 Sean Opry  Rare Private  Backstage Photos Part 1 HD 1 41 screenshot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jason Voorhees and Imretarded?
53576c78c97f265cad76c73beff3534f Fact Check True ✅

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, sportsmogger and mirrormogger
Mostly because White men are the ones who are always on top in terms of the relationship dynamics when theyre dating non-white females

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, sportsmogger and St.TikTokcel
Cumskin men love Azn women

To whymen all Azn women are 9/10 stacies

My buddy in uni a white Chadlite tall gymbro ended up dating one as well. When we’d go out legit stacylites would simp for him and stuff but he wanted his mid gook cos white men live for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Xangsane and sub5c3l
maybe hypergamy in the West is THAT bad

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Asian woman are hyper feminine

Cumskin men love Azn women

To whymen all Azn women are 9/10 stacies

My buddy in uni a white Chadlite tall gymbro ended up dating one as well. When we’d go out legit stacylites would simp for him and stuff but he wanted his mid gook cos white men live for them
dont you only slay Asian women too?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
Brutal for gook males. If only they were XX instead of XY they would've gotten the equivalent of JBW basically. But they instead got crumbs and their own women hate them. Clown world.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Once again, I'm shown a "Chad" who happened to date an Asian woman, but not one that he married or procreated with

True, but aside from Josh Holloway, there aren't any cases I have in mind of a White Chad marrying an Asian woman way below his league
He married a white Stacy though.

FUCK why am I looking at wmaf threads when I should be doing my english essay

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, sportsmogger and HeightPilledum

I could think of a few from that composite. Almost all however have that blond robust pheno

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I could think of a few from that composite. Almost all however have that blond robust pheno
this was it. A good set actually married the women @HeightPilledum
however most had that blond robust pheno, which is lower SMV than tall dark and handsome

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
white girls are BBC only

Because they will do anything to please chad, even letting him fuck other chicks or beat her ass

Good
More white hoes for somalian BBC jocks

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Because White women will not give them prince treatment and simp them. They are not grateful to have them. White women prob get more status boost being with 8/10 ethnic than being with 8/10 white man. Exotic/unique factor.

While these asian female will simp them hard to retain them. She will also get lots of status boost.

Elliot rodger3
why dad, why? :feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me and Primalsplit
A fool and his genetics are soon to be parted (in the next generation).

good, leaves more snow bunnies for us

• Love it
Reactions: EggKing