[FACIAL COMPOSITE] Meet the average GL white man who is in an LTR/marriage with an east Asian woman.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
  • Here, I averaged out 50 HTN+ white (or white-adjacent) male faces.
  • All of these men are currently in an LTR/marriage with an Asian woman (of all PSLs, but mostly LTB-HTB).

I might do the same, but for white women. And see how they aesthetically compare.

Related threads:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Klasik01, klip11 and 20 others

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab and DildoFaggins

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@aesthetic beauty @anthony111553 @LooksThinker @BitchBoy @chadintraining @bigchunguslover @KonCS @julianchicago @Jamaldickjavontus @Rawprimalooks @teefight @lowiqNormie @Gerardwayfan @IAMNOTANINCEL @Skyness @Deusmaximus @ineonx @HeightPilledum @Drixzy

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and aesthetic beauty
every time i go on offtopic theres like 3 wmaf worship threads, i hope chang sucks the collagen out of your squishy idol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Ark, zharupodrugu and 9 others
every time i go on offtopic theres like 3 wmaf worship threads, i hope chang sucks the collagen out of your squishy idol
why?

• WTF
Reactions: gooner23
@Hottaco34 @SecularIslamist @apemaxxed @mulattomaxxing @TheTakeoverHasBegun @khvirgin @NewOneXY @negativetiltedheart

@redapple @LooksThinker @AspiringMogger @zDadun @Fucked'YourMom' @bigchunguslover @try2beme @absolute @Gronklet @erron81 @GreedIcon @Loveland @GrowthReaper @PrimoMaxxer @KonCS @looksmidder @Phillybeard1996 @illest-mogger @sanchez451 @Kamui @AspiringChanglite @chadintraining @BitchBoy @Skyness @shabby890

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
The average of the faces is always the most attractive

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, hattrick and Xangsane
7.5, needs dimorphism for higher

• +1

Last edited:
@notcel @Veganist @Manletmachine @BongMog @7zyzz7 @BoredPrince @tasmanian devil @zura @slayer69 @yirma19 @halfbloodaryanmaxxe @Ricky212 @hardestmfintheroom @Corleone @Looks234 @stxnem @hormonetherapy

does he look the type to prefer Asian women?

@gr34ter

@kebab

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
nosepill.

• +1
chad.

if it works then it's objectively not bad.
How masc is he and did you expect him to look worse, since the men in the composite are in LTRs with/are married to Asian women?

tag me on the white women

• +1
  • +1
better looking, worse looking, whiter, more ethnic, more masc or prettier?

idk i don't appreciate asians, so im guessing worse looking for me

• +1
I mean for the white woman composite (the long term GL white boyfriends and husbands of white women)

pat pat!!!

Why?
What do you expect the composite for white women long-term GL white BFs/husbands to look like?

ynot?
White woman gonna get south Asian men or BBC my theory

• +1
I mean for the white woman composite (the long term GL white boyfriends and husbands of white women)

white woman gl boyfriends gnna be better looking

i tought you were gonna do for women

• +1
White woman gonna get south Asian men or BBC my theory
all the men in the composite must be white or white-adjacent.

Why do you think their boyfriends will be better-looking?

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill

And then these niggas cry over the one anti wmaf thread I make

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23

sample for Asian women (note the guy on the end isn't white, but whitish enough)

sample for white women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers and diamondbill
Now do black women and white men

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo and Xangsane
  • Here, I averaged out 50 HTN+ white (or white-adjacent) male faces.
  • All of these men are currently in an LTR/marriage with an Asian woman (of all PSLs, but mostly LTB-HTB).
View attachment 2660508

I might do the same, but for white women. And see how they aesthetically compare.