Why do some men settle down so early?

J

johnsmithcel

Diamond
Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Posts
1,386
Reputation
1,998
I see 25 year old men already in LTRs, looking to get married sometime soon or already engaged. Imagine wasting your prime on some used up subhuman skank.
Call it incel cope, but I don't understand how a man can just give up his life and live in the same house as an aging, decaying roastie. That shit would get old real quick. Do they really "love" their shitty wives? I don't get it.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 23554 and Jigen
I see 25 year old men already in LTRs, looking to get married sometime soon or already engaged.
I'm 25 and I want a HQNP wife within two years.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I'm 25 and I want a HQNP wife within two years.
Sorry bro, I like you, but I doubt you can do that. Not in the west anyway.
My plan if I get rich is to adopt a wife from some third world country. I'll pay her father to watch over her from birth and make sure she doesn't even learn what sex is until I fuck her for the first time. She won't even be allowed to know what genitals are.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 23554, Ritalincell and 1 other person
Harem of 5 virgin 18 year olds living together with you outside of marriage or death
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, BoneDensity, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
I see 25 year old men already in LTRs, looking to get married sometime soon or already engaged. Imagine wasting your prime on some used up subhuman skank.
Call it incel cope, but I don't understand how a man can just give up his life and live in the same house as an aging, decaying roastie. That shit would get old real quick. Do they really "love" their shitty wives? I don't get it.
It’s smarter to get into a LTR and get pass the whole “reinstalling and uninstalling” Tinder phase as early as possible. Plus not every man wants a harem of women. Some of us would be satisfied with one soulmate. Quality over quantity.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 25713 and johnsmithcel
I see 25 year old men already in LTRs, looking to get married sometime soon or already engaged. Imagine wasting your prime on some used up subhuman skank.
Call it incel cope, but I don't understand how a man can just give up his life and live in the same house as an aging, decaying roastie. That shit would get old real quick. Do they really "love" their shitty wives? I don't get it.
If you find good wife. You will enjoy spending your life with her. You dont need to worry about maxing out shit.. You dont need to worry about anything dating related. You gett pussy every week. He will cook your food and other shit.. If you have 1 hot wife. ThAT IS Enough for real.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and johnsmithcel
It makes sense if she's gl and wealthy otherwise jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
It’s smarter to get into a LTR and get pass the whole “reinstalling and uninstalling” Tinder phase as early as possible. Plus not every man wants a harem of women. Some of us would be satisfied with one soulmate. Quality over quantity.
yeah but personally I would get bored real quick. It'd be different if it was some decent foid, but at least 95% are garbage. Imagine LTRing someone's one night stand. Like why tf would you want to LTR some rapidly decaying 25+ year old woman? Live in the same house as her? See her everyday? It'd be a nightmare.

If you find good wife. You will enjoy spending your life with her. You dont need to worry about maxing out shit.. You dont need to worry about anything dating related. You gett pussy every week. He will cook your food and other shit.. If you have 1 hot wife. ThAT IS Enough for real.
How many men get good wives? Even with Chads included, i'd say that number is 5% or less.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen
yeah but personally I would get bored real quick. It'd be different if it was some decent foid, but at least 95% are garbage. Imagine LTRing someone's one night stand. Like why tf would you want to LTR some rapidly decaying 25+ year old woman? Live in the same house as her? See her everyday? It'd be a nightmare.
Just don’t LTR a white women jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel and Xangsane
the longer you wait the higher her body count will be
 
the longer you wait the higher her body count will be
if it's more than one it's already over tbh. The mother of your children is going to be a whore.
 
I see 25 year old men already in LTRs, looking to get married sometime soon or already engaged. Imagine wasting your prime on some used up subhuman skank.
Call it incel cope, but I don't understand how a man can just give up his life and live in the same house as an aging, decaying roastie. That shit would get old real quick. Do they really "love" their shitty wives? I don't get it.
They think that's the only way to live.
 
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Cliff_Lee and johnsmithcel
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
If you find good wife. You will enjoy spending your life with her. You dont need to worry about maxing out shit.. You dont need to worry about anything dating related. You gett pussy every week. He will cook your food and other shit.. If you have 1 hot wife. ThAT IS Enough for real.
Cope, the longer a relationship goes, the higher the demands and the uglier she gets
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Trilogy

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
5
Views
53
chud10282892
chud10282892
Crimx991
Replies
7
Views
73
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
Z
Replies
3
Views
52
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
0
Views
18
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
xevuxia
Replies
19
Views
78
hax
hax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top