Why Do Some People Act Like They Care About The Stagnating Birth Rate?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Hot take : 99.9% of people couldn't care less about this issue.

And amongst those that do, its a bunch of disingenuous, insincere and selfish scrubs. People like Tails & Wheat.

Kinda gets on my nerves when people talk about it like it's some catastrophe that needs to be addressed or else the Anti-Christ will show up or some shit.

It's been falling since the 80s. If something could be done to reverse it, it would have easily been reversed by now.

Society won't collapse. Places that take immigrants will be replaced and society changes. End of.

Places that refuse immigration like the the 3 NEA countries will just have all the oldies die off and then whoever is left will have cheap property, cheap cost of everything and low/no taxes. Theyll find it in themselves to fuck again.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Tabula Rasa, albe.ORG and 1 other person
Nobody gives a shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Brus Wane
i dont care tbh tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
No one cares apart from white SFcels

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Brus Wane
Its going to create problems for us even if we dont partake in it. Obsessing over it is an incel trait though

• Hmm...
Its going to create problems for us even if we dont partake in it.
How?

We'll be long gone before any of the effects come to fruition.

Obsessing over it is an incel trait though
I don't think it's so much the people here

And it's not just religious people and ethno people either

Fucks like Bill Maher for example. Afraid of a total Muslim takeover yet refuses to have kids himself.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
How?

Fucks like Bill Maher for example. Afraid of a total Muslim takeover yet refuses to have kids himself.
Its complicated but in short its a problem as the population ages there'll be more in retirement and a greater % of the population requiring social services from infratructure to healthcare. As people retire the number of people ready to fill in the workforce will decrease. We will undoubtedly feel this in our lives as governments will hike taxes from an ever decreasing working population gets squeezed dry. Also the older/retirement voting block will be larger, a democracy only functions to serve the majority. Older people will no doubt have different voting motivations than the younger generation.

Theres other problems but in short no matter the economic system the demand will increase will the supply will decrease and theres no real way around it.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
its all about money

In 90 years Finnish population will have one million people instead of 5m. That is just one life time. Its pretty bad.

• Woah
Its complicated but in short its a problem as the population ages there'll be more in retirement and a greater % of the population requiring social services from infratructure to healthcare. As people retire the number of people ready to fill in the workforce will decrease. We will undoubtedly feel this in our lives as governments will hike taxes from an ever decreasing working population gets squeezed dry. Also the older/retirement voting block will be larger, a democracy only functions to serve the majority. Older people will no doubt have different voting motivations than the younger generation.

I don't think it's all that complicated.

The old people are just going to have to fend for themselves by relying on their savings. End of.

They can influence a few elections, but so what?
The government is going to find a bunch of very angry people...The only people who can keep the economy going.

The working people aren't going to just allow themselves to be taxed into oblivion to support geezers.

The best citizens would leave the country ASAP.

That will leave even less folks to tax and an even lower sum to tax from.

The economy that revolves around the old will sort itself out in the most cruel manner.

What do the old need?
Doctors
Nurses
Healthcare
Etc

What do the old have?
Land / property
Savings
Gold / jewellery

Those that can pay will lead a comfortable life till the day they die.
Those that cannot ... Well, tough luck.

I don't see any "collapse" or "complication" here.

Just some brutal Darwinian economics ... Survival of the ones with the most savings.

Once the population has shrunk rapidly, young people would revert back to naturally fucking and having kids.
Less people, less work, less bills, less stress.

Theres other problems but in short no matter the economic system the demand will increase will the supply will decrease and theres no real way around it.
I would genuinely like to hear the other problems actually.

Because it's all very easily solved.

In 90 years Finnish population will have one million people instead of 5m. That is just one life time. Its pretty bad.
Brother, in 90 years my bones and yours would have probably turned to dust.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and albe.ORG
How?

for countries with old people it will affect after boomers retire

many oldcels that need to be maintaned by 20-60 yos

this means higher taxes

solution -> move to low taxes places and let the oldcels die, and the stupid one that decide to stay to rot in poverty

• Woah
you mostly answered your own question
I guess my meta question was ... how come the most "concerned" folk don't do anything about it?

They just raise awareness on how bad it is.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
I guess my meta question was ... how come the most "concerned" folk don't do anything about it?

They just raise awareness on how bad it is.
The only solution would be reverse at least 100 years of technological advancement and return to a time when life expectancy was 45 years, there were no modern electronics, no television, no air conditioning, no nuclear power, no power tools. A world where physical labor was greatly valued and where women were dependant upon men.

A more interesting question would be what if the US took the route of Japan and did not import a lot of immigrants, we just let the economy kind of stagnant, would the US really loose it's position as the major economic and military power, as most politicians claim as a default position?

The only solution would be reverse at least 100 years of technological advancement and return to a time when life expectancy was 45 years, there were no modern electronics, no television, no air conditioning, no nuclear power, no power tools. A world where physical labor was greatly valued and where women were dependant upon men.
Yeah...I think all women and like 99% of men would want to avoid this

A more interesting question would be what if the US took the route of Japan and did not import a lot of immigrants, we just let the economy kind of stagnant, would the US really loose it's position as the major economic and military power, as most politicians claim as a default position?
It would lose its power but it won't be a bad thing.

I think Americans in general will be less stressed if they focus on internal problems instead of trying to police the world.

Also, it's not like Russia or China or EU can take it's place. Not easily or immediately anyway.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
No one cares apart from white SFcels

Ironically ones that look like this

22m and still single am i ugly or what v0 fihpflubfzvb1

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel