Why Do Some Users Shit On The Blackpill?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Isn't that the reason websites like these were created?

Like, bro, why are you here then? Fr.

Seen way too many "LTRs are the real deal" , "blackpill is cope" , "partying and drinking is cope" and "slaying is cope" type comments over the past month.

The only thing that might actually be cope is the idea that high PSL = high irl appeal.
Even then, I don't think anyone is naive enough to believe that anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, InnerVoid, xtremfailer and 1 other person
i mean i shit on the blackpill occasionally but i still think it had valuable principles. most people here dont like blackpill for the culture it provides rather than the ideas themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62902, GabachoCopium and Brus Wane

Seen way too many "LTRs are the real deal" , "blackpill is cope" , "partying and drinking is cope" and "slaying is cope" type comments over the past month.

The only thing that might actually be cope is the idea that high PSL = high irl appeal.
because its 99% cope and exaggerated for effect and money. because masters a fat stinky jew

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane

The looks part of BP is hyper exaggerated, i.e shit like saying that you have to be a verbatim tall robust Chad to slay or even get any ounce of female attention

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Brus Wane
i mean i shit on the blackpill occasionally but i still think it had valuable principles. most people here dont like blackpill for the culture it provides rather than the ideas themselves
Fair enough.
If your beef is with the culture then i am in agreement. We be hella toxic at times.
because its 99% cope and exaggerated for effect and money. because masters a fat stinky jew
99%?? Really???
The looks part of BP is hyper exaggerated, i.e shit like saying that you have to be a verbatim tall robust Chad to slay or even get any ounce of female attention
It’s exaggerated but not any more than any other community on the planet

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 57122
Fair enough.
If your beef is with the culture then i am in agreement. We be hella toxic at times.

99%?? Really???

It’s exaggerated but not any more than any other community on the planet
yes.

The vast majority of actual blackpillers (not meming subhumans) would disavow this view ngl. It's a loud minority

As for OP's original point they aren't contradictory views, but the people here constantly shitting on the blackpill are usually either delusional or strawman what most blackpillers actually believe in

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane, Kamui and lemonnz

not wanting to slay tons of bimbos means shitting on the blackpill? if i was given the choice of LTR with my younger virgin female equivalent or slaying ugly bimbo sluts then i will always pick the first one

• Hmm...
Cus their chuds who don’t experience the blackpill as acutely as you and I

• +1
not wanting to slay tons of bimbos means shitting on the blackpill? if i was given the choice of LTR with my younger virgin female equivalent or slaying ugly bimbo sluts then i will always pick the first one
People wanna improve looks to slay

You dont have to looksmax that hard for a LTR

lots of bluepill shit as of lately here like "looks theory is cope" wtf nigga that is the main foundation of the blackpill

• +1
no “looksmaxxing” will take you from incel to slayer
The question here is about end goals and intentions.

People who say slaying is cope are indirect shitting on the blackpill because it is a given that if you make an account here your end goal is to slay or at least have the option to do so with your looks.

The question here is about end goals and intentions.

People who say slaying is cope are indirect shitting on the blackpill because it is a given that if you make an account here your end goal is to slay or at least have the option to do so with your looks.
i am not saying that’s false but 99.9% of people who join this site do not become slayers, you cannot go from a literal fucking incel to someone with 100+ body count just by following the advice on some autistic incel forum

NT pill is the biggest cope out of them all tbh

• +1
i am not saying that’s false but 99.9% of people who join this site do not become slayers, you cannot go from a literal fucking incel to someone with 100+ body count just by following the advice on some autistic incel forum
You're misunderstanding me man.

Obviously incels can't become slayers.

But can we at least agree that slaying is the goal of 99% of us here? Or at least having the option to slay if they wanted to??

No one joins this shithole forum to "look better for society" or "build their confidence". There's Reddit for that.

So when people say that the act of slaying foids is cope, I'm like what?? That's the whole purpose of this thing right?

Imagine signing up for a Hwa Rang Do class and then telling your fellow students that breaking a stack of wooden planks in half with a flying kick isn't all that cool. Like, yo, nigga what?!

You're misunderstanding me man.

Obviously incels can't become slayers.

But can we at least agree that slaying is the goal of 99% of us here? Or at least having the option to slay if they wanted to??

No one joins this shithole forum to "look better for society" or "build their confidence". There's Reddit for that.

So when people say that the act of slaying foids is cope, I'm like what?? That's the whole purpose of this thing right?

Imagine signing up for a Hwa Rang Do class and then telling your fellow students that breaking a stack of wooden planks in half with a flying kick isn't all that cool. Like, yo, nigga what?!
People lookmax for wide variety of reason.

cuz they are redditors