Why do some women date younger men

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
I changed my bumble setting to 35-50 for milfs and im wondering what the fuck these ladies want to do with a 20 year old. Their age range might even be as low as 18.

Women mature way faster so only men can date younger. So why would a woman wanna be with a younger man (over 5 yrs younger and especially more than 10). It doesnt compute at all for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Bars, DarkTriadBeliever and 5 others
I think this is creepy and weird when women date younger

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Rea
harder cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, \/orman, liberiangrimreaper and 8 others
Other than just the sex, it could be a superiority complex thing where they think younger guys are gonna be easier to control.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Latinolooksmaxxer, Bars and 4 others
Maybe to feel young again. Or the attraction of nurturing someone who is growing up. Perhaps some other fetish things. Maybe to feel high value or whatever like to feel like they're the equivalent counterpart to a male in their prime. Possibly better sex. Some studies show that some women find men in their mid 20s to be the most attractive.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, liberiangrimreaper, Bars and 3 others
Yh bro Stacy 18 gonna date me bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and try2beme
Maybe to feel young again. Or the attraction of nurturing someone who is growing up. Perhaps some other fetish things. Maybe to feel high value or whatever like to feel like they're the equivalent counterpart to a male in their prime. Possibly better sex. Some studies show that some women find men in their mid 20s to be the most attractive.
Now Just realized its cuz they know they hit the wall and attracting young bucks will make them think theyre on par with young girls

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Fetish mabye

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I guess cause they didn't experience it when they were this age ?

Old men are not attractive anw so that's might be the real reason

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I changed my bumble setting to 35-50 for milfs and im wondering what the fuck these ladies want to do with a 20 year old. Their age range might even be as low as 18.

Women mature way faster so only men can date younger. So why would a woman wanna be with a younger man (over 5 yrs younger and especially more than 10). It doesnt compute at all for me
A LOT are favouring beauty and youth in men.

because they want prime cock and they can get it as MILFs are in high demand

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, \/orman and Henry Rollins
Because men don't age like fine wine as the cope goes

Imagine you could be 23 with a full hairline and mogger T levels, high amount of muscle mass, or be 53, balding, and skinnyfat which is what most guys their age look like.

Can't believe people need to ask this question

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, watah, MisterMid and 2 others

Old ass used up aunties wanna fuck muscular young athletic niggas

It’s not creepy all older women still like young men

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
sex, nothing else

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Other than just the sex, it could be a superiority complex thing where they think younger guys are gonna be easier to control.
Foid talking point

Foid talking point

Nope. Control or at least the illusion of it is something that a lot of foids prioritize in a relationship, and one way they think they can achieve it is by dating down in some way, like age/maturity or looks. There’s usually some trade off, like a younger guy might have to look pretty good. But because he has significantly less relationship experience, he’ll be easier to manipulate, and that’s what a control freak foid looks for.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and try2beme
Nope. Control or at least the illusion of it is something that a lot of foids prioritize in a relationship, and one way they think they can achieve it is by dating down in some way, like age/maturity or looks. There’s usually some trade off, like a younger guy might have to look pretty good. But because he has significantly less relationship experience, he’ll be easier to manipulate, and that’s what a control freak foid looks for.
And more likely to manipulate him into an LTR?

ALL women prefer younger men.

On a biological level, sperm quality decreases with age from 18 onwards.

Don't tell the retarded redpillers though that think men peak at 50.

The wall exists for men but not for women.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
ALL women prefer younger men.

On a biological level, sperm quality decreases with age from 18 onwards.

Don't tell the retarded redpillers though that think men peak at 50.

The wall exists for men but not for women.
actually the wall does exist, how many htns-chads will date old women

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
And more likely to manipulate him into an LTR?

Ya, that might be what some of them are going for, but this reverse age gap seems so unsustainable that it’s not gonna work. Control freaks don’t always get what they want.

1st reason is because they usually look better

foids descend harder after 30 but most male normies also descend after 30

2nd reason is they know youngcels are sex starved and horny fucks, so they think theyll be able to control them.
in this day and age young mfs have had way less experience with foids than the previous generations so any crumb of pussy that is thrown by an aged mtb will be enough to make the youngcel hooked up whereas experient HTB and above older guys (the only ones that will generate sufficient attraction for casual sex, otherwise post-wall foid will only see after a buxx LTR arrangement) will be more criterious and not get hyped just because a middle-aged mtb matched with them on tinder

also youngcels are clueless and think slaying some 30 yo mtb is a great achievement lmao

Last edited:
1st reason is because they usually look better

foids descend harder after 30 but most male normies also descend after 30

2nd reason is they know youngcels are sex starved and horny fucks, so they think theyll be able to control them.
in this day and age young mfs have had way less experience with foids than the previous generations so any crumb of pussy that is thrown by an aged mtb will be enough to make the youngcel hooked up whereas experient HTB and above older guys (the only ones that will generate sufficient attraction for casual sex, otherwise post-wall foid will only see after a buxx LTR arrangement) will be more criterious and not get hyped just because a middle-aged mtb matched with them on tinder

also youngcels are clueless and think slaying some 30 yo mtb is a great achievement lmao
Exactly this. It's a huge sex fantasy for many young guys to fuck milfs. There's entire gooner categories dedicated to shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer