Why do south indian hindu shits try to act white when in America?

Respect to @ongongfr for following the path of the negro.
fr fr. i will never suck white dick thats a low t trait. indians most of them are low t so they suck white taylor swift dick 24/7

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and horizontallytall
Features and bones are way more important than being lightskin
No. You gotta have white skin or black skin. Anything in the middle is gross

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Same with east Asains, it seems only Arabs understand this but it’s no surprise as Arabs don’t suffer self hate as much as curries and Gooks. Curreis and gooks are incels cos they don’t understand the game. Blacks Arabs and spics understand the game we playing the rest of them don’t
WTF gooks have no choice but to assimilate because it's either white, arab or curry in Europe.

Not gonna lie from the few Indians I know here, they are separated into TWO PEOPLE:

VEGETARIANS
AND NON VEGETARIANS

Vegetarians are the ones you're talking about, always dickriding whites and shitting on blacks
Non vegetarians are better

How do I know this? Because I've noticed, I would always ask my mom whenever I get forced to go to one of friends house if they were vegetarian or not.

Not gonna lie from the few Indians I know here, they are separated into TWO PEOPLE:

VEGETARIANS
AND NON VEGETARIANS

Vegetarians are the ones you're talking about, always dickriding whites and shitting on blacks
Non vegetarians are better

How do I know this? Because I've noticed, I would always ask my mom whenever I get forced to go to one of friends house if they were vegetarian or not.
Nah not really. The non veg Indians are more compatible with mayos and their diet. The veggie Indians are all religious and probably would not like to marry a person that will serve them their stupid cow on a platter.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
Nah not really. The non veg Indians are more compatible with mayos and their diet. The veggie Indians are all religious and probably would not like to marry a person that will serve them their stupid cow on a platter.
I think you're just overthinking it, most Indian gen zs in the west are aware of the stereotypes of them and want to reverse it, which is why they hang around with other races. I see pretty much 4 racial cliques where I live:

- Whites & lightskinned mullatos
- Blacks, latinos, sometimes lightskinned
- Indian, arab, middle eastern
- East asian / sea

Okay. Is your sister a currywhore who acts whiiiiiiiiiiite? Is she a Taylor swift fan? You're not a true south indian if you're light skinned. I'm talking about those apu looking faggots who look like they went straight from a village to America. South Indians are a joke. Dirty poop colored mother fuckers. I hate Hindus.
"Muh if you're not black then you're not a real south indian". Dumbass you literally know nothing about genetics or ancestral heritage at all. There are plenty of lightskin south indians from native south indian caste because certain south indian caste have the genes in them to be possibly lightskin. Dalits and tribals aren't the only people that live in the south :lul: :lul: :lul:. And don't call my sister a whore lol, my brothers been to pakiland probably like 5 times now and he says that most young zoomer college kids are having boyfriends/girlfriends relationships and are definitely practicing premarital sex. You northwest indians/pakis are nothing special or different Lmao.

Attachments

• ns_5edb4e928e3fb.jpeg
    ns_5edb4e928e3fb.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 0
  • South-actors-highest-paid.jpg
    South-actors-highest-paid.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
  • South-Indian-Actors.jpg
    South-Indian-Actors.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
Taylor swift is for old women

Taylor swift is for old women
It's astonishing that dumb blonde cunt is still relevant. I've been hearing about her since i was in like 4th grade, now I'm a college graduate and they STILL will not let her die and replace her with some new talent and a younger face. They keep milking the same old fucking people. What does a 34 year old milf have in common with a teenager today? She acts like she's in middle school. Dumb blonde bitch.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Brutal, on the news article it says that both Egyptian and Syrians didn't want pakis on their refugee boats because they don't consider them equal, but let them travel below the deck
@CFW432
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Pakis will still larp as Arab tho even tho they're seen as the lowest of the low by em. brootal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back