Why do spergs here say too tall = ugly

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Lol I see HTN+ guys above 6’3 a bunch of times. This just sounds like tallfag incel cope or manlet cope.

Chico is 6’3, lundgren was 6’4, Kelly Oubre is 6’7, Skywalker is 6’4, Clint Walker was 6’6, Tyler Maher is 6’5, etc

• +1
Reactions: hellasketcy, Looks234, try2beme and 5 others
because they are short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and borntosuffer
I thought they meant anything past 6’6

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and spark

jfl at u believing random tiktok niggas who larp bet u believe josh m gregor is actually 6’6 too.

everyone i’ve seen over 6’4 has looked like shit whether it be horse face weird proportions or just goofy looking in general.

chico lundgren skywalker and maher are 6’4 or less.

kelly oubre is 6’6 and him clint walker and derek thaler are top 0.0001% proportions and luck at that height

IMG 9342

blud is not 6’8 this is how 6’3 ppl look in doors jfl

love exposing these larpers
IMG 9343

guess all his friends are 6’8 too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
Also, the face requirement for big guys is so much lower, I've been cucked by a 6'4" ogre face and I'm 6'2" and better face than him. Height really does it for some foids.

Lol I see HTN+ guys above 6’3 a bunch of times. This just sounds like tallfag incel cope or manlet cope.

Chico is 6’3, lundgren was 6’4, Kelly Oubre is 6’7, Skywalker is 6’4, Clint Walker was 6’6, Tyler Maher is 6’5, etc
Foids rather a 8ft tall dude over a 5ft dude

Also, the face requirement for big guys is so much lower, I've been cucked by a 6'4" ogre face and I'm 6'2" and better face than him. Height really does it for some foids.
holy autism 2 inches isn’t gonna make a subhuman outslay u

quit the larping

holy autism 2 inches isn’t gonna make a subhuman outslay u

quit the larping

He wasn't a subhuman, just maybe half a point below me facially. But 2 inches, much bigger frame, and I'm sure bigger dick than me and I was cucked. I've cucked guys shorter than me too. Foids love tall and big guys, especially when they're not being satisfied, cucking is all about size.

He wasn't a subhuman, just maybe half a point below me facially. But 2 inches, much bigger frame, and I'm sure bigger dick than me and I was cucked. I've cucked guys shorter than me too. Foids love tall and big guys, especially when they're not being satisfied, cucking is all about size.
male gaze autism now ur talking about the cock and the frame. and how do u even know his dick size

JFL if u think 2 inches of height is “cucking”

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Same people who don't workout saying they are scared they'll get too jacked 1:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
male gaze autism now ur talking about the cock and the frame. and how do u even know his dick size

JFL if u think 2 inches of height is “cucking”

My dick is small so it's safe to assume that just about any 6'4" guy has a bigger one than me. 2 inches of height is a heightmog, and with a much bigger frame, he physically mogged me. And cucking is way more about mogging than it is about face. If you think that height and frame is male gaze then you don't know how girls experience sex, they like big guys.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, incel194012940 and Zoom759
jfl at u believing random tiktok niggas who larp bet u believe josh m gregor is actually 6’6 too.
He’s 6’2 and a half
everyone i’ve seen over 6’4 has looked like shit whether it be horse face weird proportions or just goofy looking in general.
Literal biggest cope I’ve ever read
chico lundgren skywalker and maher are 6’4 or less.
Maher is a solid 6’5 the other 2 are 6’4
kelly oubre is 6’6 and him clint walker and derek thaler are top 0.0001% proportions and luck at that height
There’s also doctor disrespect a 6’8 chadlite with a decent frame.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
My dick is small so it's safe to assume that just about any 6'4" guy has a bigger one than me. 2 inches of height is a heightmog, and with a much bigger frame, he physically mogged me. And cucking is way more about mogging than it is about face. If you think that height and frame is male gaze then you don't know how girls experience sex, they like big guys.
yeah... dont go outside if your dick is under 7.5x5 even to buy groceries because people can sense small dick energy and will attack you viciously

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever
yeah... dont go outside if your dick is under 7.5x5 even to buy groceries because people can sense small dick energy and will attack you viciously

Real and honestly when the BDE meme started going around (a few years ago) was around the time I stopped getting IOIs at the grocery store, mall, just going about my day. No wonder I rot. Fucking degenerate society hates me and my soft voice, 6" wrists, 29" waist, at least it's not a surprise that it's small.

Too tall is NOT 6’3+ when half the forum thinks 6ft is average

Too tall on here is 6’6+. Thats when people start looking deformed, big hips, too large skull, long face usually

6’3-6’8 is mogger af

• +1
Tall correlates with more bones

• +1
He’s 6’2 and a half

Literal biggest cope I’ve ever read

Maher is a solid 6’5 the other 2 are 6’4

There’s also doctor disrespect a 6’8 chadlite with a decent frame.
u can say it’s cope all u want but it’s true model agencies set the limit at 6’3-6’4 because taller than that usually leads to terrible proportions

peter steele a 6’6 singer literally turned into a zombie looks wise cus of the excess HGH in his body.

i’m not saying 6’6+ is a failo, it is still way better than being under 6ft. but height after 6’2 doesnt increase ur chances with women it’s just for “mogging” men

Last edited:
  • +1
because they assume if someone has one thing (being tall) they cant have the other (being GL)

• +1