why do straight girls simp for troye sivan?

blacksheep

blacksheep

Iron
If you read the comments under Troye Sivan's comments, it's all straight foids simping for Troye Sivan. He fits the pretty boy aesthetic, but this boy's a fag and everyone knows it. What do they see in him?

One of my female friends told me I kinda look like him too so idk if I should take that as a compliment cuz i'm obviously not white nor screwing men

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 55345
the simping:
"Oh he's so mother"
"oh slay queen"
"oh troy is serving cunt"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, hardestmfintheroom, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
the simping:
"Oh he's so mother"
"oh slay queen"
"oh troy is serving cunt"
hahahah, meanwhile no foid even notices you. There's tons of comments of foids actually confessing their love for him, not just hyping up their queen

hahahah, meanwhile no foid even notices you. There's tons of comments of foids actually confessing their love for him, not just hyping up their queen
Oh you gagged me so bad jsjsshsj
that was such a serve

you ate and left no crumbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, hardestmfintheroom, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
If you read the comments under Troye Sivan's comments, it's all straight foids simping for Troye Sivan. He fits the pretty boy aesthetic, but this boy's a fag and everyone knows it. What do they see in him?

One of my female friends told me I kinda look like him too so idk if I should take that as a compliment cuz i'm obviously not white nor screwing men
nobody except faggots who cant pull women thirst over that manlet twink. Over if you take "slay sis" as a compliment

Fame

• +1
Reactions: blacksheep