Why do successful european countries tend to be more progressive than shithole european countries?

TYRONELITEMOGGER

TYRONELITEMOGGER

Tall black normie
keep noticing this a lot. A lot of balkans and slavs take pride in their culture being racist and behind and i can only help but notice their nations are shithouses. Russia is resisting "globohomo", but russia is a disgusting lifeless wastehole soon to be north korea. I would rather live in globohomo than in a balkan nation tbh. Never got why they think its a flex, just shows how poor your country is mate

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and aBetterMii
Cant wait to get an american tech job so i can remind myself i mog 90% of those shit countries financially

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
keep noticing this a lot. A lot of balkans and slavs take pride in their culture being racist and behind and i can only help but notice their nations are shithouses. Russia is resisting "globohomo", but russia is a disgusting lifeless wastehole soon to be north korea. I would rather live in globohomo than in a balkan nation tbh. Never got why they think its a flex, just shows how poor your country is mate
Shithole European nations are led by pale ethnics. Slavs are basically depigmented Arabs and Iranians that’s why their nations are shit

The progressive European nations are the ONLY white nations and are thus the places the world wants to go to. USA CANZUK are white nations as well by MEDland and EE are ethnic territory

maybe look at the "progressive" western european countries history

Shithole European nations are led by pale ethnics. Slavs are basically depigmented Arabs and Iranians that’s why their nations are shit

The progressive European nations are the ONLY white nations and are thus the places the world wants to go to. USA CANZUK are white nations as well by MEDland and EE are ethnic territory
They are asians

Attachments

• rosija2.png
    rosija2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I never got why so many slavs and balkans talk about black people so much tbh. We are 0.1%< of their shithouses ffs. I never even gave one of them a piece of forethought for a day

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Being all gay and progressive is only something people have time for when they’re completely set financially and a little too comfortable

No one would have time to worry about ridiculous shit that affects .01% of the population like trans rights if they were busy with real world problems

• Woah
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
Posted from a slum in Nigeria:lul:
Im in canada? Nigeria is a shithole no doubt ( I even larp as ghanian) but i never got why they flex on hating ethnics so much, their countries arent special

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I never got why so many slavs and balkans talk about black people so much tbh. We are 0.1%< of their shithouses ffs. I never even gave one of them a piece of forethought for a day
They are obessed due to that being all Anglocucks esp Americans speak about. Also they want to sound edgy. It’s sad, EE and MEDland are insignificant specs on the world map

• +1
They are obessed due to that being all Anglocucks esp Americans speak about. Also they want to sound edgy. It’s sad, EE and MEDland are insignificant specs on the world map
I understand italians disdain for blacks given they have african refugees but i dont understand EEs

I understand italians disdain for blacks given they have african refugees but i dont understand EEs
Yeah Italians have an excuse tbh. But italy did colonise part of Africa/MENA. EE cry because they are insignificant specs they want to be accepted by western euros that’s basically it. But EE will alwys be Turk/Iranic people with lightskin larping as white it is what it is. Haplogroups prove this as well Western Europeans are R1b. Eastern Europeans agree same haplogroup as curries Turks and iranics.

• +1
Well, they have niggers, gypsies and curries. I live in one of those shitholes and I feel like a stranger. I only see shitskins walking around the city. Not to mention that if a mongol slavshit went to africa he would get beheaded, his organs would get harvested and his head would be put on a stake. That wouldn't happen to a nigger in EE. Also, niggers have shit reputation because when slavoids think of niggers they always think of the american niggers that are gangbanging apes.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and PrinceLuenLeoncur