Why do swimmers all have long clavicles/broad shoulders?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
WTF IS THIS FFS 2B1397FF 487B 4EF4 A22E EB7080702994

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
@Good_Little_Goy answer or cuck

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5522
constant pressure on the clavicles from swimming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 17829, SoyGune and 6 others
Higher T during development + swimming favours long arms, long torso; generally well developed upper body bones.

It's like asking why basketballers are so tall, they're basketballers because they are tall, not the other way around.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Der Doktor, KDA Player and 26 others
So they can swim better, what kind of question is this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Effortless and Deleted member 5522
@Good_Little_Goy answer or cuck
Its beneficial for the sport, so competitive swimming selects for people with wider clavicles.

/thread

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, EverythingMattersCel, Preoximerianas and 7 others
No shoulders for your 1mm IMW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, SoyGune, Ocelot and 2 others
Michael Phelps shoulders are nothing no this
Bahamas steven gardiner in die 400 meter der manner hitze vier tagsuber zwei der iaaf weltmeis

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
I think swimming makes bones longer if done before the growth plates close

Higher T during development + swimming favours long arms, long torso; generally well developed upper body bones.

It's like asking why basketballers are so tall, they're basketballers because they are tall, not the other way around.
This is the correct answer. While swimming builds excellent latsvwhich can contribute to a wide tapered look, those without an A+ frame are weeded out because their bodies simply cannot carry them to the highest levels of competition. That’s why I switched to Water a Polo in college.

Also copious amounts of steroids throughout all stages of development.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Its beneficial for the sport, so competitive swimming selects for people with wider clavicles.

/thread
high IQ
just like basketball selects taller guys, mma selects high T ogres, ecc...
whatever trait is better at a certain sport you're gonna find in 90% of high level athletes in that sport

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Preoximerianas and Good_Little_Goy
Also copious amounts of steroids throughout all stages of development.
also a very good point
the guys you see today at the highest level started competing at 10 and have been fed steroids since they were 12, no wonder they have huge well developed frames

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Strafe and Copemaxxing
my body is similar to his but I never swim in my life

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
genetics

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TurkishAscender and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, JosephGarrot123 and Copemaxxing
No way thats literally 99,99 percentile. Pics or larp
I will post when I lose weight and clean up my body there's some dirt and shit from staying inside for weeks I'm not larping I promise you however you won't believe me until I post I will post soon after I lose weight lemme finish this pizza I'm eating rn JFL

• +1
bullshit. his frame is top 1%, literally better then david laid's jfl
My frame is good too I'm like 240 pounds 5'10 and people say damn you're big or you look like a bodybuilder when I'm all fat lmao I think it's giving an illusion that I lift due to my wide shoulders

My frame is way better than this horse ngl

• JFL
My frame is good too I'm like 240 pounds 5'10 and people say damn you're big or you look like a bodybuilder when I'm all fat lmao
5'10, 240 with 23+ inch bideltoid, still struggling to believe this. I'll wait and see

5'10, 240 with 23+ inch bideltoid, still struggling to believe this. I'll wait and see, for rn it's larp
Why would I larp nothing to be gained from that my face is still what matters and it is still non-chad

Why do giraffes have long necks?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lolcel, Ocelot and 1 other person
5'10, 240 with 23+ inch bideltoid, still struggling to believe this. I'll wait and see
I'll send you the measurements when I figure out how to measure my body

20 I don't know if I have a 23+ inch bideltoid but it's wide asf I guarantee you that I'll know for sure when I measure it up

alright, i'm just apprehensive to believing someone can have a frame in the top 1%
But you have to consider I'm 5'10 and if you saw my dad you know that I got it from him I think when you're smaller than like 6ft+ you tend to be wider I think

But you have to consider I'm 5'10 and if you saw my dad you know that I got it from him I think when you're smaller than like 6ft+ you tend to be wider I think
i guess that's true, but holy shit, you could actually jeff seid maxx with that frame.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
i guess that's true, but holy shit, you could actually jeff seid maxx with that frame.
No lie though I've always wanted to do bodybuilding due to being inspired by Connor murphy however I stopped because I saw my face JFL but that was 4 years ago though my face changed much more masculine looking now. However knowing that my frame is this good I will start to lose weight since I'm 230-240 and I will do progression pictures and upload it here. I regret not starting before though I'm 20 when I started bodybuilding it was when I was 16 so I definitely regretted not doing that I would've had so much progress

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Copemaxxing
this is legit i was competitive swimmer on the highest lvl for the first 15 years of my life i swam everyday and have long ass arms and all my swimmer friends have a gigaframe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, Copemaxxing and JosephGarrot123
Used to swim, have broad shoulders. I don't know if i was a good swimmer because of broad shoulders or if swimming gave me broad shoulders.

cause it help to swim, so if'you have bad clavicles you will be bad at swimming and you will quit. Only the people with the best genetics stay

/thread
faux blackpill, just take a look at boys and girls waterpolo teams. that's high school level so amateur teams but they still practice. no selection however. if you're gonna state shit like that at least find a study for it or something jfl
EJ3w3qMXUAADB3z.jpg

18408a1c-9cab-4c6f-8841-8ae16497271e-Bainbridge.jpg

us-water-polo-team-g.jpg

110418-SB-805-14U-Bronze_2400_1603_80_s_c1.jpg