Why do the j*ws hate us ordinary people

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
What did we do? It’s not our fault the holocaust happened. Why do they have so much hatred those soulless creatures. So many innocent people hurt by them… including me

because you’re goyim slave cattle and ur only purpose in life is to serve the chosen people.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 19798
because the ashkenazis are too smart for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
What did they do to you?
Prescribe me unnecessary meds, force my parents to take me to a therapist and make me think that feminism and equal rights are good. I’m glad I avoided those traps

>Don't mention da joos brah
>Makes this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 21597, Dr. Mog and 1 other person
I searched your recommended catalog on 4chan @LiteralCaucasian

All these niggas do is hate Jews and blame them for EVERY fucking thing.

Imma ask this for one last time,
“jews bad” why?

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Because They are smarter than us

I searched your recommended catalog on 4chan @LiteralCaucasian

All these niggas do is hate Jews and blame them for EVERY fucking thing.

Imma ask this for one last time,
“jews bad” why?
JFL @ this normie who isn't JewPilled in fucking 2022
Look, you have to search 4plebs.org/pol archives for "redpill threads". You'll find a shit-ton of screencaptures about (((them))), like these ones. The last one is important.
1510936197989 1645903133849

Attachments

• 1645464136782.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
JFL @ this normie who isn't JewPilled in fucking 2022
Look, you have to search 4plebs.org/pol archives for "redpill threads". You'll find a shit-ton of screencaptures about (((them))), like these ones. The last one is important.
View attachment 1998223View attachment 1998226
Finally someone who cleared it. Bookmarked.

I mirin what Hitler’s point of view was here. He really did say ‘Jews are about to destroy the white race through race mixing’ and the holocaust was done as his view to ‘protect the white race from extinction’ but (correct me if I am wrong) for a lot of non-westerners, it’s all just whites. I have heard an insult among whites saying ‘you look like a Jew’ but a lot of them do consider themselves as white.

What legit way do you have to distinguish a Jew solely by his/her looks or their name? Id like to know. Do they have a failio in dating?

Also, while this is all run from the insides, I have no real reason to actually despise an average man of Jewish descent if he comes up as my neighbour in the future.

Once again, correct me if I am wrong and you need to make a thread about all the info you have, like yk for awareness for those who aren’t jewpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798 and LiteralCaucasian
Prescribe me unnecessary meds, force my parents to take me to a therapist and make me think that feminism and equal rights are good. I’m glad I avoided those traps
Have you tried like approaching some Jews and talking to them:
"Excuse me, I have a few questions for you: why did you people force me to take my meds, why did you put my parents to take me to the therapist, why do you spread feminism and equality? Why, why, why!!!!?".
9-1-2022-YouTuber-AntiSemitism.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog