Why do the Mario brothers say “yahoo!”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Jfl.

Imagine some Nintendo obsessed cuckold comes home one day and sees his girlfriend on her knees sucking off some escaped prisoner who murdered 50 people.

Then the guy looks at the cuck and says, “I’m fucking your girl. Go be a good boy and play your Nintendo.” And he goes “yahoo! Mama Mia!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 24770 and 9 others
Idk why you always put "imagine" in front of scenarios that actually happened to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 21661 and 8 others
They should say “gmail” instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Splinter901, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Jfl.

Imagine some Nintendo obsessed cuckold comes home one day and sees his girlfriend on her knees sucking off some escaped prisoner who murdered 50 people.

Then the guy looks at the cuck and says, “I’m fucking your girl. Go be a good boy and play your Nintendo.” And he goes “yahoo! Mama Mia!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
Peach getting piped down by bowser BTD(BIG TURTLE DICK)
ITS OVA BLUD

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
dude I have an idea what if the mushrooms mario takes are actuaully DRUGS? LOL this hahs never been done before

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Trilogy, Splinter901 and 1 other person
Jfl.

Because “Google!” Or “DuckDuckGo!” Were both copyrighted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Vermilioncore
Idk why you always put "imagine" in front of scenarios that actually happened to you
He wants to test your ability to empathize with his situation. And clearly you can’t, asshole.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Vermilioncore
When you look into it, Mario is really about a white knight simp who goes into dangerous adventures to save this princess who keeps cucking him every time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Vermilioncore
When you look into it, Mario is really about a white knight simp who goes into dangerous adventures to save this princess who keeps cucking him every time
Wahoo!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 27772
The white princess who cucks her Italian prince for some BBC (Big Bowser Cock).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Vermilioncore
Wahoo! My princess peach! I will be there for you every step of the way. Here, use my body as a stepping stool to kiss Boswer! Mama Mia that got me hard

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 28691
Jfl.

dude I have an idea what if the mushrooms mario takes are actuaully DRUGS? LOL this hahs never been done before
Early 2010s humor: Dude what if Mario had a freaking gun??!