Why do the Tates live in Dubai?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Or influencers for that matter? It's just a giant mall in the desert. What's so appealing? It's so fucking ugly. Extremely depressing,

Also they are fake Muslims lmao. UAE is a fake muslim country especially Dubai. Not like I like Islam or anything, I'll stick to my atheism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Gonthar, sub5c3l and 7 others
Probably cause it's secluded, there's cool shit there, no brokies

tax benefit maybe? 0% income tax

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I have a feeling that Tates are sucking some rich Arab cock for some form of protection. It hella seems like it esp after they converted to Islam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Primalsplit, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
yeah itโ€™s not ez to start a biz there though, just google

• +1
Reactions: murdah
they live in romania, but i heavily agree with your statements about dubai

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, STAMPEDE and lemonnz
Tax Fraud. All the scammers, fraudsters Criminals etc live there

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Primalsplit, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
they live in romania, but i heavily agree with your statements about dubai
No their recent vids suggest they're back to Dubai

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Or influencers for that matter? It's just a giant mall in the desert. What's so appealing? It's so fucking ugly. Extremely depressing,

Also they are fake Muslims lmao. UAE is a fake muslim country especially Dubai. Not like I like Islam or anything, I'll stick to my atheism.
Because UAE is a slave state and wont punish the Tate brothers for the sex trafficking they do.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
because they can legally beat women there

Can you explain how they fraud taxes?
Not really fraud but if live there for a certain period of time each year the taxes are superrrr low compared to anywhere else

Can you explain how they fraud taxes?
You can Commit fraud in USA and live in Dubai like nothing happened.Because of No Extradition Treaty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and WeiWei
No extradition treaty with many countries.

I have a feeling that Tates are sucking some rich Arab cock for some form of protection. It hella seems like it esp after they converted to Islam.
Lmao that subhuman andrew tate got so much money cuz he converted to islam and he's literally earning money just cuz he talks about muslim stuff now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Chadeep and WeiWei
It looked so good like 2 years ago but now all the annoying influencers live there and its just weird

It looked so good like 2 years ago but now all the annoying influencers live there and its just weird
It's an ugly piece of shit in the middle of the blazing hot desert. I'd kms if I lived there.

It's an ugly piece of shit in the middle of the blazing hot desert. I'd kms if I lived there.
You will never be able to afford it anyways dont know why your so angry about it

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
You will never be able to afford it anyways dont know why your so angry about it
It's just so dystopian. Wait, don't non-rich people live there too? Avg folks, arabs?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
why do u even know where they live nigga let me tell u something all those frauds are lying to u u want truth and wisdom u got to listen to regular people like me

why do u even know where they live nigga let me tell u something all those frauds are lying to u u want truth and wisdom u got to listen to regular people like me
Riddle me thi:

I am loud and obnoxious,
I like music that rhymes,
I am a fraction of the population,
but commit half the crimes...

Who am I?

Riddle me thi:

I am loud and obnoxious,

Who am I?
Blackgymmaxx

Riddle me thi:

I am loud and obnoxious,

Who am I?
Nigma

It's just so dystopian. Wait, don't non-rich people live there too? Avg folks, arabs?
Lol, there are like huge slums and labor camps there, the rich, luxurious part for the tourists and expats is only a small portion of the city.

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back